Author Topic: Chris Cole on éS  (Read 10868 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: Chris Cole on éS
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 02:38:07 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2018, 09:15:59 PM »

Smithy

• Rep: 1
  • SmithySmitherson
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2018, 06:02:23 AM »
I never thought Cole fit on D.C. Since the very first ad. I also don't think he works well on Plan B.. But whatever, Tom is sick and those two kill it together.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2018, 08:17:06 AM »
I could see him on Diamond for some reason.

Total speculation but he must be really hard to work with if a two-time SOTY doesn’t immediately get picked up by Nike or Adidas or Vans or whoever the fuck has “fuck-you-money”.

It would be nice to see him on es. Tom Asta holds the weight of that entire brand on his shoulders. If Diego stayed I think we could potentially pickup momentum as a brand.

They really need to start poaching young ams AND find a way to keep them. Es is on its way to becoming the next Powel, I.E. where newcomers go to get a start before they make a big move.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2018, 09:47:20 AM »

Total speculation but he must be really hard to work with if a two-time SOTY doesn’t immediately get picked up by Nike or Adidas or Vans or whoever the fuck has “fuck-you-money”.

It would be nice to see him on es. Tom Asta holds the weight of that entire brand on his shoulders. If Diego stayed I think we could potentially pickup momentum as a brand.

They really need to start poaching young ams AND find a way to keep them. Es is on its way to becoming the next Powel, I.E. where newcomers go to get a start before they make a big move.

He's 35 and a brand unto himself, albeit not a cool one. If he were to join a company like that at this point he would either be "on his own" sort of how Nyjah is promoted largely separately, or a rebrand like when he went to DC. I doubt any of those companies want to invest that in someone that age.

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
His wife is Red hot
[close]

I think he's of his wife, they haven't put a picture together since long time ago
[close]

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 10
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
His wife is Red hot
[close]

I think he's of his wife, they haven't put a picture together since long time ago
[close]
[close]

Chris Cole of Red confirmed. Last picture he posted of her was her birthday 2017. No pic for her June birthday this year
I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2018, 11:35:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
His wife is Red hot
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Chris Cole of Red confirmed. Last picture he posted of her was her birthday 2017. No pic for her June birthday this year

Maybe she'll pop in here again to set the record straight

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2018, 12:15:39 PM »
es shoes and a racecar bed.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
Man hope she didn't leave him cause Slap opened her eyes to how whack he is.

And she's not that hot, she's just the perfect level of hot that make people w no game think they have a chance w her.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2018, 05:30:34 PM »
Man hope she didn't leave him cause Slap opened her eyes to how whack he is.

And she's not that hot, she's just the perfect level of hot that make people w no game think they have a chance w her.

This explains why she was such a hit here.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2018, 06:49:36 PM »
if chris cole stopped dressing like a teenager living in 2005 he would instantly become 10x more marketable

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2018, 02:17:45 AM »
I miss his bandanas

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2018, 04:30:21 AM »
remember when cris cobra cole dressed up for halloween?

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2018, 05:35:59 PM »
Expand Quote
His wife is Red hot
[close]

I had to unfollow her on instagram because every time she posted anything I couldn't help but think about her getting drilled by the COBRA.

Thanks weekend buzz
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 05:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
His wife is Red hot
[close]
[close]

I had to unfollow her on instagram because every time she posted anything I couldn't help but think about her getting drilled by the COBRA.

Thanks weekend buzz
Do you think they only played KISS and Danzig when they smashed? I do.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 07:55:20 PM »
As much as I'd love Cole on eS, give Tom a fucking shoe already instead of remaking your old models from the early 2000s!

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:50 PM »
fuck tom asta i want these

Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 08:03:15 PM »
As much as I'd love Cole on eS, give Tom a fucking shoe already instead of remaking your old models from the early 2000s!

Word, thank you. Fuck a colorway with shoes that are 10 years old. Let the man make a shitty design with his name stitched on it. He has to be making decent money from there or Kelly Hart said "please don't leave or I will fucking kill myself".

Also why the fuck is Kelly even associated with es? That brand had a chance to do some good shit, went under, came back and now it's up to Tom Asta to keep it alive. Go get you some fuck you money Kelly.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 08:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Word, thank you. Fuck a colorway with shoes that are 10 years old. Let the man make a shitty design with his name stitched on it. He has to be making decent money from there or Kelly Hart said "please don't leave or I will fucking kill myself".

Also why the fuck is Kelly even associated with es? That brand had a chance to do some good shit, went under, came back and now it's up to Tom Asta to keep it alive. Go get you some fuck you money Kelly.

From who? Is he sitting on the next Chaturbate?

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 11:15:07 PM »

I think whats lame is how they use so many people on their instagram to promote then brand but have only three official riders on the team. i dont know what happened with ryan lay, walker ryan and a few other people they've had on a team list or on their instagram only to never see them mentioned by es again
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

shit_for_brains

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2018, 04:04:51 AM »
eS is the official shoe of revive and youtube skaters in general. They sell a ton, just not to us.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2018, 03:12:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think whats lame is how they use so many people on their instagram to promote then brand but have only three official riders on the team. i dont know what happened with ryan lay, walker ryan and a few other people they've had on a team list or on their instagram only to never see them mentioned by es again

Don't know about Ryan Lay but Walker Ryan went to DVS for whatever fucking reason and I think DVS is either done or definitely on the edge of dying.

That's another fucking guy, Walker Ryan - Get him some Fuck You money, too.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Don't know about Ryan Lay but Walker Ryan went to DVS for whatever fucking reason and I think DVS is either done or definitely on the edge of dying.

Ryan Lay is on Etnies and has a shoe with them. Him and Walker Ryan only deserve the best

cloudy

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2018, 03:34:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

"i rode for es for a little bit after [huf]. when they like revamped that whole thing, kelly hart like hit me up and i was doing that for a little bit. and then, that was cool. but then kelly like decided that he wanted to like make the brand more of like a sporty, he said like, quote sporty, and so, obviously i didn't fit. walker ryan was also on there. he didn't fit. so, um, we kinda just got like, not like forced out, but, you know. it happens. like i get it. and i don't think that it's a bad call on kelly's part because, it's like, he wanted the brand to have a certain aesthetic. and you kinda gotta trim all the outliers off. so, um, from there, oliver barton who was running etnies, and he was just like, and it's in sole tech, so they were just like, hey you can come ride for etnies. and i was like, alright, sick. so i ended up just doing that."

https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s03-episode-4-ft-ryan-lay-i-think-i-got-sponsored-too-young

micky682

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2018, 08:14:35 AM »
I’d rather watch Ryan Lay actually skate than hear Kelly Hart laugh.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2018, 08:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"i rode for es for a little bit after [huf]. when they like revamped that whole thing, kelly hart like hit me up and i was doing that for a little bit. and then, that was cool. but then kelly like decided that he wanted to like make the brand more of like a sporty, he said like, quote sporty, and so, obviously i didn't fit. walker ryan was also on there. he didn't fit. so, um, we kinda just got like, not like forced out, but, you know. it happens. like i get it. and i don't think that it's a bad call on kelly's part because, it's like, he wanted the brand to have a certain aesthetic. and you kinda gotta trim all the outliers off. so, um, from there, oliver barton who was running etnies, and he was just like, and it's in sole tech, so they were just like, hey you can come ride for etnies. and i was like, alright, sick. so i ended up just doing that."

https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s03-episode-4-ft-ryan-lay-i-think-i-got-sponsored-too-young

Haven’t heard his Bunt episode yet but that transcribed reminds me of my high school experience in Southern California, like, totally.

So fucking stupid es is going for a more sporty aesthetic. This isn’t 2001 and your brand isn’t affiliated with Palace. Also in that same thread of thought, how is Tom Asta your sporty rider?

Es had Arto skate to CKY. That’s the es I remember. Also having riders from all over the world. That’s what it is... es turned into this Southern California workout aesthetic. That would be cool if they can get back to being a global brand.

Lots of things would be cool. Right now, I’m at a mall in San Juan PR while my girlfriend tries on shoes.

New top- there are so many fucking spots all over the island and I’ve seen maybe two skateboarders in the wild, not even riding their boards. Everyone should come here at least once and see all the banks, buttery marble and ledges.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2018, 06:20:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haven’t heard his Bunt episode yet but that transcribed reminds me of my high school experience in Southern California, like, totally.

So fucking stupid es is going for a more sporty aesthetic. This isn’t 2001 and your brand isn’t affiliated with Palace. Also in that same thread of thought, how is Tom Asta your sporty rider?

Es had Arto skate to CKY. That’s the es I remember. Also having riders from all over the world. That’s what it is... es turned into this Southern California workout aesthetic. That would be cool if they can get back to being a global brand.

Lots of things would be cool. Right now, I’m at a mall in San Juan PR while my girlfriend tries on shoes.

New top- there are so many fucking spots all over the island and I’ve seen maybe two skateboarders in the wild, not even riding their boards. Everyone should come here at least once and see all the banks, buttery marble and ledges.
My buddy vacationed there and said the same thing. The skate trips I've seen there looked like it would be super fun/dangerous.

I think e'S is trying to jock the fresh look, like it's still hesh vs fresh in the streets.