Author Topic: Long term effects on vision from LSD use  (Read 9808 times)

Jollyoli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
Re: Long term effects on vision from LSD use
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2018, 09:22:10 AM »
From doing heroic doses in my youth and using up all my luck I chilled on it, and now as a more mature fellow I can enjoy the occasional light trip as long as it's mellow and it's with the right people.
I do remember the eye thing be a constant, floaters, static and catching the movement of a shadow of something that wasn't there (interdimensional insight).
Now I am indoctrinated into the system and have trained my brain only to see the reality I am meant to.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2018, 10:51:23 AM »
Expand Quote
The same headspace over and over is like fucking the same chick, you gotta move on to another chick for excitement, then when you get tired off fucking all the chicks you gotta move on to fucking trannys or some shit. I'd say fucking is general drug use, never gets old, but fucking the same thing gets old. Ive fucked em all, its cool, but its just not that fun anymore. I guarantee it will happen to anyone if they go hard enough.
[close]

Once again, totally subjective. I've been eating psychs regularly for 20 years. You and others may see it as a chore, but myself and many of the people I associate with still look forward to every dose.
I mean ill probably use them the rest of my life as tools or enhancements when needed. Its just the initial experiment with them has been figured out.

Are you more experimenter, or hedonistic, or somethin else? What angle you go at it with? Not wantin to argue just curious.

sododgy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 10:27:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The same headspace over and over is like fucking the same chick, you gotta move on to another chick for excitement, then when you get tired off fucking all the chicks you gotta move on to fucking trannys or some shit. I'd say fucking is general drug use, never gets old, but fucking the same thing gets old. Ive fucked em all, its cool, but its just not that fun anymore. I guarantee it will happen to anyone if they go hard enough.
[close]

Once again, totally subjective. I've been eating psychs regularly for 20 years. You and others may see it as a chore, but myself and many of the people I associate with still look forward to every dose.
[close]
I mean ill probably use them the rest of my life as tools or enhancements when needed. Its just the initial experiment with them has been figured out.

Are you more experimenter, or hedonistic, or somethin else? What angle you go at it with? Not wantin to argue just curious.

I started young. Too young. Dosed at 12 for the first time shortly after I got high for the first time (and realized I'd been lied to). The Pickard bust happened around then though, and I didn't get the chance to dose again until the Silver Summer when vials of silver crystal flowed across the country like fucking rivers.

It started with experimentation. It then became a hunt for answers (in my teens). Constantly dosing higher and having some scary trips made it about dealing with personal issues I was neglecting, and realized that there weren't answers to be had outside of what work I need to do on me. After the first time I dosed high enough and truly let go, it generally stopped being about anything in particular, at least not like when I was younger.

I'll dose at shows or doing things with friends and use it as something to boost the show and the time I'm enjoying with people I love. Sometimes I'll hit that moderate dose and that's generally where the self reflection gets done. Then sometimes I'll go deep just to take a dip back in that ol' cosmic river.

I don't really dose with any intention unless it's micro dosing for getting shit done. I basically just decide how hard I feel going and see what comes. It's an experience I enjoy, and I run with it, I'm not searching for anything.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 10:34:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Calcified ya pineal gland brah.

The likelihood of having HPPD is infinitesimally low. You're getting older and your vision is slipping. Go to an optometrist.
[close]

Yeah probably, I do need to see a doctor for sure. I was just trying to compare notes with other retired space cadets and see what's up.

Once the tripping part of lsd is over it's like four hours of pseudo tripping, your brain feels fried and you just want to sleep but can't. No hangover though. Mushrooms go for six to eight hours then just completely stop all of a sudden. No hangover either. Highly recommend both, space out the trips though, at least two weeks in between if you really feel the need to trip all the time.

Melatonin time brah
Gentleman ninja warlock