Author Topic: New Willy Santos part  (Read 5336 times)

GOKU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
New Willy Santos part
« on: July 06, 2018, 04:58:18 PM »
This came out a few months ago and I never noticed!

https://vimeo.com/260309549

I love 1:30 - 1:35

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: New Willy Santos part
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 05:13:00 PM »
What a ruler. The king of consistency. This was fun to watch.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 05:39:20 PM »
So sick. I've always been stoked to see any Willy footage. Glad he is still skating. Is he still on Birdhouse in any capacity? Would love to to see him on some kind of legends division if they had one.

No comply tail transfer of the spine was cool as
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 06:07:23 PM »
It's not new if it came out a year ago. Willy is a cheap fuck. I went into his shop for grip years ago and his credit card server was down. I didn't have cash on me. You would think he would of given me an IOU but no dice. I was dumbfounded. Made me dislike him and everything about him after that

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -377
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
I think he still skates a lot because both his little kids skate. That's pretty much all his instagram clips. Used to be my favorite skater when I saw Stun. Made me learn shove it heels. Now I suck and can't do them unless I ride a toothpick :( He actually has one of the best backside 3's. Always one footed them and now that is a thing..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 07:03:18 PM by stephop »

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 07:07:39 PM »
It's not new if it came out a year ago. Willy is a cheap fuck. I went into his shop for grip years ago and his credit card server was down. I didn't have cash on me. You would think he would of given me an IOU but no dice. I was dumbfounded. Made me dislike him and everything about him after that

So you think it makes more sense for him to give you free grip instead of just going to an atm?

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2018, 07:44:15 PM »
"Willy Santos knows how to skate contests"

Is also a nice guy and a lifer, much respect

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2018, 08:55:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So you think it makes more sense for him to give you free grip instead of just going to an atm?
I'm sorry but did you see anywhere in my post where I asked for your stupid ass opinion?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2018, 09:10:27 PM »

You’re mad over someone wanting cash for goods? Fuck you’re the worst slap poster in a minute. I miss tracer.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2018, 09:56:06 PM »

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2018, 10:02:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You’re mad over someone wanting cash for goods? Fuck you’re the worst slap poster in a minute. I miss tracer.

Maybe you're still learning English. I offered to pay with my card but Will's machine was broke. I told him I didn't have cash but would pay him thw 4 dollars the next time I came in. I had been to the store a few times and always bought shit. I skated on a team with Will's good friend so I figured it wasn't a big deal and he knew I was good for the couple bucks. He made a stink about it so I left never to return or watch his parts. Maybe I'm being a bitch about it but im sure any of your local shops would of given you the piece of grip given the scenario. Im sure your shop would probably just give you it for free. Im just saying Will is a cheap ass. That's my opinion and if you don't like it you can Gnar me

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2018, 11:09:25 PM »
Handing out IOU's to skaters will put ya outta business real fast

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2018, 11:40:04 PM »
So sick. I've always been stoked to see any Willy footage. Glad he is still skating. Is he still on Birdhouse in any capacity? Would love to to see him on some kind of legends division if they had one.

Saw him skating at the WKDN demo in San Diego recently. He was skating a Willy's Workshop board. Haven't seen him use Birdhouse gear in a long while. I don't even think he had Vans on, his shoes looked like és.

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2018, 03:28:35 AM »
Putting new bearings in old wheels is an odd move.

Other than that Willy can do no wrong

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2018, 06:34:43 AM »
so Willy's part in winona riders is 28 years old?

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 09:10:03 AM »

He has his own board brand:
https://www.instagram.com/willysworkshop/

Some footy of Willy from last year at Double Rock:

http://vimeo.com/214300761

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2199
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 09:55:16 AM »
That was nice to watch. Some cool spots in there!

anon

• Rep: 53
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 10:03:08 AM »
nollie 180 over the hydrant!!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 10:09:32 AM »
He got a tattoo? I don't think his mom would be happy with that.

Rad part, though. Loved his 90s parts.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2018, 11:54:09 AM »
My favorite dude
ableSkateMag.com

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2018, 12:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah this is a new level of broke idiot.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2018, 12:27:17 PM »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2018, 01:05:31 PM »
  Yes Willy is amazing and it was Tony Hawk who decided to boot him of birdhouse over a year ago.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2018, 01:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Maybe you're still learning English. I offered to pay with my card but Will's machine was broke. I told him I didn't have cash but would pay him thw 4 dollars the next time I came in. I had been to the store a few times and always bought shit. I skated on a team with Will's good friend so I figured it wasn't a big deal and he knew I was good for the couple bucks. He made a stink about it so I left never to return or watch his parts. Maybe I'm being a bitch about it but im sure any of your local shops would of given you the piece of grip given the scenario. Im sure your shop would probably just give you it for free. Im just saying Will is a cheap ass. That's my opinion and if you don't like it you can Gnar me

Nah my shop would’ve been like cash or get out cause we’re running a business and you’re an adult. And like many normal adults I carry cash. We get it dude some pro gave you a board in like 2003 and you thought you were sponsored . And gnars are for nice or funny people. What you get is a kook.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2018, 02:44:02 PM »
Great to see him still ripping.

Other than that, whenever I see Willy Santos I think of that Big Brother article about a Duffs trip to Hawaii where he got bullied by Heath, who eventually took a shit in Willy's duffle bag, right before the boarded the plane back to LA.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2018, 03:19:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm sorry but did you see anywhere in my post where I asked for your stupid ass opinion?

What opinion? I just asked you a question to see if you're just as dumb in real life and I got my answer.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2018, 03:59:19 PM »
I haven't paid for grip in years but I know it's only 5 bucks for good ol black is beautiful grip. paying over 10 dollars for some shitty graphic grip is unimaginable to me

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
I haven’t thought about him in a while, which is a shame because I always really loved his kind of simple, clean skating. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2018, 09:29:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Maybe I'm being a bitch

You sure are
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 09:41:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

-triggered
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps