Author Topic: Which pro skater has the hottest GF/wife ?  (Read 14081 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Which pro skater has the hottest GF/wife ?
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2018, 07:50:41 AM »
My wife has huge tits.

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:04 AM »
My wife has huge tits.

huge based on the perportions of the rest of her, or huge based on any scale of measurement ?

askin for a friend

shit_for_brains

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:46 AM »
Expand Quote
My wife has huge tits.
[close]

huge based on the perportions of the rest of her, or huge based on any scale of measurement ?

askin for a friend

Both.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2018, 08:11:53 AM »
I do love her titties

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Prescription drug fraud, distribution, being a piece of shit.
[close]

Is that you in your sig? I instantly imagined that backpack full of scrips and fake IDs. Then imagined you getting busted with all that while arguing with the cops trying to get it of a skateboarding ticket.

No I'm not sure who that is I always forget. I've had this account since 2012 but didn't use it for like 3 years. I would like to think I was a little more sophisticated and didn't have to carry a backpack full of evidence, but in the end I got caught. None of it was very smart. Truth be told that experience was the best thing to ever happen to me and my life has changed dramatically for the better. Almost 3 years sober, I hate how every time I post my sobriety always come up and I seem like an asshole but I'm proud of myself for the first time in my life..

Also, my gf is drop dead gorgeous but i'm not posting her picture because I learned that lesson years ago.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:32:14 AM by poorlatino »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2018, 08:31:02 AM »
What could possibly go wrong with that?

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2018, 08:32:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Is that you in your sig? I instantly imagined that backpack full of scrips and fake IDs. Then imagined you getting busted with all that while arguing with the cops trying to get it of a skateboarding ticket.
[close]

No I'm not sure who that is I always forget. I've had this account since 2012 but didn't use it for like 3 years. I would like to think I was a little more sophisticated and didn't have to carry a backpack full of evidence, but in the end I got caught. None of it was very smart. Truth be told that experience was the best thing to ever happen to me and my life has changed dramatically for the better. Almost 3 years sober now days. I hate how every time I post my sobriety always come up and I seem like an asshole,  I'm proud of myself for the first time in my life though!

Also, my gf is drop dead gorgeous but i'm not posting her picture because I learned that lesson years ago.

Congrats on the sobriety. Been sober since October myself.

I think that's Mikey Chin in your sig.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2018, 08:34:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No I'm not sure who that is I always forget. I've had this account since 2012 but didn't use it for like 3 years. I would like to think I was a little more sophisticated and didn't have to carry a backpack full of evidence, but in the end I got caught. None of it was very smart. Truth be told that experience was the best thing to ever happen to me and my life has changed dramatically for the better. Almost 3 years sober now days. I hate how every time I post my sobriety always come up and I seem like an asshole,  I'm proud of myself for the first time in my life though!

[close]

Nice job man! Skating is definitely more enjoyable sober.

calvinsdream

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 10:00:31 AM »
smells like cheetos and virginity in here. im out

You're just smelling your own balls.

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2018, 07:26:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nice job man! Skating is definitely more enjoyable sober.

Definitely debatable