Author Topic: NEW ISHODED PART THURSDAY  (Read 2252 times)

ChiefSQueff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -263
NEW ISHODED PART THURSDAY
« on: July 18, 2018, 03:24:56 PM »
Its insane. I just watched it thanks to a friend and its his best part yet. He does the craziest kink rail ever done. It makes kyle walkers rail look small. He also does a kickflip 540 on a vert wall. The only problem is his style is not for me. Good part though. Discuss

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
Re: NEW ISHODED PART THURSDAY
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
these threads are the worst
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

ChiefSQueff

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »

Then dont look at them. Everyone else seems to enjoy them because they dont tell me how bad they are. Maybe they are just kissing my ass cause i know willy Santos. He almost gave me grip once. For free

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Then dont look at them. Everyone else seems to enjoy them because they dont tell me how bad they are. Maybe they are just kissing my ass cause i know willy Santos. He almost gave me grip once. For free

no, you're the worst, through and through.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

ChiefSQueff

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 04:51:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no, you're the worst, through and through.

No shitbird, you're the worst. Through and through and through and through. Birch

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -168
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 05:57:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

well they are certainly lining up to post
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 06:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your rep plummets with every post, that's them telling you.

ChiefSQueff

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 07:58:28 PM »
You think blood on my queff cares about my slap rep? As long as I know im the man is all that matters. Sure i post some dumb shit but i think its funny. Im not here for your amusement. I sleep fine. Im not stressed about my rep. Im cool. Right? I need nothing from you but neg reps. Bring them on nimrod

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 10:50:47 PM »
You think blood on my queff cares about my slap rep? As long as I know im the man is all that matters. Sure i post some dumb shit but i think its funny. Im not here for your amusement. I sleep fine. Im not stressed about my rep. Im cool. Right? I need nothing from you but neg reps. Bring them on nimrod

^This troll sent me a butt hurt private message.  ;D

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 02:26:15 AM »
Its insane. I just watched it thanks to a friend and its his best part yet. He does the craziest kink rail ever done. It makes kyle walkers rail look small. He also does a kickflip 540 on a vert wall. The only problem is his style is not for me. Good part though. Discuss

Even if your right you’re like the worst poster in years it’s like wannabe humble brags about how involved in the industry you are. Dude just leave and go talk shit to people at Black bar.

And this coming from me who’s posted his share of stupid I saw so and so today posts, but I just think that’s shits neat to see pros living life and just so happen to be in places I frequent and wanna tell people who actually might care.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:29:37 AM by DCLOVE »
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

ChiefSQueff

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 02:55:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

^This troll sent me a butt hurt private message.  ;D

What an emotional fag. I cant believe he cares about you.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 06:47:36 AM »
OK your mother didn't think you were as special as the bottle you have more than proved your point.