Author Topic: Anyone got Dunk high elites?  (Read 1015 times)

rosemaryBB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
Anyone got Dunk high elites?
« on: September 24, 2018, 02:46:54 PM »
stupid thing happened recently where I ordered Dunk high elites on eBay and somehow ended up with two right shoes, the guy refunded me and said the box must have just been that way when he got them. I didn't have to return them so now I just have them lying around and figured I'd see if a kind goofy-skater maybe had a (relatively) unscathed lefty in size 10 of these that I could purchase on the cheap. Would be eternally grateful.

Quique

• Rep: 52
Re: Anyone got Dunk high elites?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:05:51 PM »
just buy a new pair with the refunded money and skate in dunks for the next year

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 34
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:50 PM »
Just saying I recently got a pair in the khaki color for 17.50 at my local Nike outlet. So many just check one of those out if you have one close by.

rosemaryBB

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 10:49:04 AM »
just buy a new pair with the refunded money and skate in dunks for the next year

If I buy a whole new pair I'll have one lefty and three rights, I skate regular so I'll just blow through the lefty and then be back to square one. Woulda been perfect if I were goofy cause i probably coulda done that.

rosemaryBB

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 10:49:55 AM »
Just saying I recently got a pair in the khaki color for 17.50 at my local Nike outlet. So many just check one of those out if you have one close by.

Damn that's fucking deal! Maybe I'll call the outlets around me and see what they got - thanks for the heads up.