Author Topic: Zach Allen - Emerica Presents Zach Allen For His Signature Indicator High  (Read 7485 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
Give him a couple of years and some of you might be eating your words..

Yeah no.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Pigeon

Summary: Zach Allen and T-Funk snake people. T-Funk refers to himself in the third person.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah no.

how do you eat the words I don't want to watch his clips now

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah no.

Wasn't the same thing said about Sean Pablo? It's a no all around,but he could maybe produce something deemed awesome one day...

Or monkeys will fly out of my butt

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

IHOP

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
watching zach skate in person is a treat. he somehow doesn't translate well on footage though.
[close]

Him and t funk showed up to the bowl, mean mugged everybody like they owned the place, snaked me multiple times, and did shitty sweepers and texas plants while smacking the shit out of his tail on 4 foot quarter pipes.  He was a kook then and hes still a kook now.

At least the fa/supreme kids dont do one foots.
[close]

I believe it. My friend had a similar story about tfunk. Dude would constantly snake people trying to skate a bowl. Then when the park was closing, he said to the worker "Do you really want to be the guy that kicks out tfunk?"
Who could have guessed that a guy nicknamed tfunk would be a garbage human being.

That was at supreme LA.  They asked him to stop skating because the store was busy and skating was loud, then he said that.

Prawn Cocktail

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
watching zach skate in person is a treat. he somehow doesn't translate well on footage though.
[close]

Him and t funk showed up to the bowl, mean mugged everybody like they owned the place, snaked me multiple times, and did shitty sweepers and texas plants while smacking the shit out of his tail on 4 foot quarter pipes.  He was a kook then and hes still a kook now.

[close]

I believe it. My friend had a similar story about tfunk. Dude would constantly snake people trying to skate a bowl. Then when the park was closing, he said to the worker "Do you really want to be the guy that kicks out tfunk?"
Who could have guessed that a guy nicknamed tfunk would be a garbage human being.
[close]

That was at supreme LA.  They asked him to stop skating because the store was busy and skating was loud, then he said that.

Dude is 5 foot 4 and looks like he is 10.

Of course he is gonna be fucked up.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah no.
[close]

Wasn't the same thing said about Sean Pablo? It's a no all around,but he could maybe produce something deemed awesome one day...

Yeah I said might.. Either he goes the Louie lopez way or theotis beasley.. But there is potential..

I think he fits well in the re-branding of emerica. They need to lose the cali stoner rocker vibe and people would be more stoked on them or at least tone it down.. They are the only cool soletech brand..

bawtawdinfinity

He do got potential, that's all though.

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude is 5 foot 4 and looks like he is 10.

Of course he is gonna be fucked up.

I knew that dude was a kook ever since he was in the background of his homies clips and didn't give him props. He liked turned the other way or something when everyone else was stoked. Pretty sure it was in a Baker clip. T-funk on tall poppy confirmed

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
He's just as good as those trendy supreme/FA/917 kids everyone on here loves, I don't get the hate

Better actually. But some people here don't like having their own opinions. One popular guy says he's wack there go the rest of the spineless posters to pretend to agree.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah no.
[close]

[close]

Yeah I said might.. Either he goes the Louie lopez way or theotis beasley.. But there is potential..

I think he fits well in the re-branding of emerica. They need to lose the cali stoner rocker vibe and people would be more stoked on them or at least tone it down.. They are the only cool soletech brand..
So true

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
I like the kid and think he’s only going to get better.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
He's just as good as those trendy supreme/FA/917 kids everyone on here loves, I don't get the hate
[close]

Better actually. But some people here don't like having their own opinions. One popular guy says he's wack there go the rest of the spineless posters to pretend to agree.

better than tyshawn, nak, kb, cyrus, max palmer, nik stain or any other number of guys on those companies? maybe better than sean pablo.

that clip wasnt bad though. it seems like hes improving quickly. i remember he stood out as the least talented dude in that baker promo with kader and the tall dude

Nate

• Rep: 41
Sure he does hip tricks but he does them well, I will never doubt someone Drew is down for.

Also when I met Tfunk he was chill as fuck, but he was also just skating flat and it was not at a park.

Dermbot

i honestly cant think of someone else with so little talent and so many good sponsors....

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
I will never doubt someone Drew is down for.
I will considering half of his destined for greatness am's have to turned into piles or repeat offenders of the same tricks. Not hating on the Boss or his Capos, it's just that some of their soldiers have fallen short of their job.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

better than tyshawn, nak, kb, cyrus, max palmer, nik stain or any other number of guys on those companies? maybe better than sean pablo.

that clip wasnt bad though. it seems like hes improving quickly. i remember he stood out as the least talented dude in that baker promo with kader and the tall dude

not a chance

Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]
I will considering half of his destined for greatness am's have to turned into piles or repeat offenders of the same tricks. Not hating on the Boss or his Capos, it's just that some of their soldiers have fallen short of their job.
I think Reynolds just stops watering his plants a lot so they wither away

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I think Reynolds just stops watering his plants a lot so they wither away

Bringing Herman and briefly Evan to us cancels out Theotis, Dee etc x1000
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

FatTony

• Rep: -5
. this is like some 2005 shit at best. just goes to show it aint what u know its who you know in the industry. Baker is going downhill in my opinion. team aint raw anymore

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -10

No one is gonna eat their words. At this point in time he does not deserve a shoe. Theres plenty of nobodies out there putting out better footage than this kid.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

No one is gonna eat their words. At this point in time he does not deserve a shoe. Theres plenty of nobodies out there putting out better footage than this kid.
For the record it's a colorway,way less work haha