Author Topic: Most comfy skateshoe  (Read 2240 times)

thefriendlypirate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Most comfy skateshoe
« on: September 08, 2018, 03:51:16 AM »
I have been looking for some really comfortable shoes recently but Im not into "running" shoes at all and would rather stay with skateshoes but only one which I found really comfortable was Janoski that I dont wanna wear anymore, are there some really comfy ass skateshoes in which you can walk all day and your feet wont turn into 2 huge blisters?

Shuh

• Rep: 4
Re: Most comfy skateshoe
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 04:03:26 AM »
I can vouch for reynolds g6 if you can upgrade to a cushy insole i put some generic heel gel under existing insole, i use it for work where i stand almost 8 hours a day

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 07:28:09 AM »
That Adidas sock shoe is comfortable as fuck.

thebacker

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 10:52:51 AM »
the suciu and reynolds g6 BY FAR

alraunen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 11:04:58 AM »
Lucas Puig ADV Primeknit, not much skateble but they're comfy as fuck with and without socks

rob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 11:45:07 AM »
Most comfy and stylish shoe I ever wore were the busenitz vulc

It had crazy good specific points of padding

It had protruding cushions Around your ankle and Achilles and it fit like a medium, not wide and not narrow so it was snug but tight choking your feet
yes

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 12:13:37 PM »
I find the NB 440 really comfy, but you may consider that treading on runner territory.

ohyeah

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 02:21:18 PM »
half cabs and it's not even close

Diocletian

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 06:51:58 PM »
I’ve been wearing the Reynolds G6 cupsole at work and skating for nearly a month and these are excellent quality and some of the comfiest shoes I’ve had in a long time. Vans really improved their pro insoles and they have a lot of cushion, but the last of the shoe is so slimmed down that they hurt my toes way too much to even have the patience of breaking them in. I’d say the G6’s and maybe some OG es accel’s are the most pillowy and puffy-type comfortable as you’re gonna get this day in age.

Huff Gas

• Rep: 15
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 10:51:13 AM »
I recently broke my tib/fib skating so i needed a pair of good shoes to crutch around with. I bought the eS SLB 97' remake and they are by far the most comfortable skate shoe to wear and walk around in IMO.
I love Reynolds whole foot in the man, gaystyle.

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 11:36:30 AM »
I have been looking for some really comfortable shoes recently but Im not into "running" shoes at all and would rather stay with skateshoes but only one which I found really comfortable was Janoski that I dont wanna wear anymore, are there some really comfy ass skateshoes in which you can walk all day and your feet wont turn into 2 huge blisters?

For just walking? Vans Slip On Pro

Any Vans with Ultracush really. Nike Lunarlon as we
wash uffize drive me to firenze

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 01:18:39 PM »
Reynolds G6

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 01:34:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can't deny how comfy the slipon pros are...no idea how they put the magic in the ultracush insole given how thin it really is.

MalHuis

• Rep: 4
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2018, 04:58:34 AM »
Yo

I defs +1 the G6's been wearing them for work and they hella comfy.

I would also recommend the NB#440 and most vans Ultra cush vibes, make sure they fit your foot though, can be tight in the toes.

Peace and love

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 05:04:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Can't deny how comfy the slipon pros are...no idea how they put the magic in the ultracush insole given how thin it really is.

I wear them to work currently and when my coworkers ask me about them I just tell them that they’re my welding slippers. If nothing else buy a pair and if you dont dig the slip ons keep the ultracush soles for a different pair of walk around/ chiller shoes.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 07:43:48 AM »
New balance 420 is very comfy but it has the runner look. Reynolds g6 is also comfy, but if you want to skate it too, my initial feelings are that there’s going to be very little board feel.
Accels are comfy, but you need a better insole in it.
I have the Dr. schoul insoles where you have to stand on the machine and it calculates your foot type and says which insert is best for you.
They are the absolute best insoles in my opinion and they fit perfectly over all shoes existing insole.
They also last longer than any skate shoe or after market insole I’ve ever tried. I used to love footprint game changers that you mold to ur feet but the custom machine dr shools insoles are the best for me for comfort and support.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »
Reynolds g6 is also comfy, but if you want to skate it too, my initial feelings are that there’s going to be very little board feel.
That was my initial thought too, but after a few months with them, I don't want to go back to anything else.