Author Topic: The Bunt Season 7 W/ Gary Rogers  (Read 38631 times)

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
Re: The Bunt Season 7 W/ Nick Dompierre
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2018, 09:52:29 PM »
Dompierre fired some more shots than expected. I have lots of respect for him even if some of the stuff he does is cheesy. It sucks being caught in the social media celebrity swamp but if he inspires people then that's what counts.

Does anyone know where footage of the tailslide and noseblunt they talked about is?

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: The Bunt Season 7 W/ Sinner
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2018, 10:14:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I liked when he called out the really loose trucks thing. Seriously people stop being clowns and tighten up
[close]
Tight trucks are for fat skaters and people that buy ventures whom hate turning
[close]

Not all the way tight just enough where they don't rattle. Also I'm only 180 lbs and i ride indys
[close]
Not saying you're fat,just stating the tight truck demographic. My hardware is the tightest shit on my set up,and the only possible rattle...unless your trucks are like Daewon's.
[close]
I think some of the younger or newer guys on the scene skate trucks looser than Daewon, which is fucked. I'd actually be curious to actually try Max Palmer's set-up, as his shit looks loose as hell.

Also, didn't Matt Rodriguez skate both trucks with no bushings?
[close]
Yea thats what I heard,just a kingpin and washers. Which sounds outta control. I just have my trucks loose,but not missing hardware loose haha
Yeah, I have no idea how people skate like that. People I know who skate with Bobby DeKeyzer say he cuts his bushings in half.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 77
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2018, 10:54:38 PM »
does he talk about being on the juice tho?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »
Nick Dompierre is corny as fuck these days and wasted what seemed to be a lot of talent. His Masshole accent was terrible. They should have asked about the back noseblunt cover and why he used to always wear that terrible beanie.

I think this is hilarious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjEkDonqBT/?taken-by=weckingball

I feel bad for what he went through after that overdose though, sounded shitty.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2018, 10:00:10 AM »
I was actually there for the tailide. It was at the university I was attending at the time. The hubba is massive, it isn’t even something I thought someone would even consider skating. Same session Sasha Daily did fs board down the rail at the same spo.

Fred Savage

« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2018, 10:17:36 AM »
poor andy mac

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2018, 10:59:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I liked when he called out the really loose trucks thing. Seriously people stop being clowns and tighten up
[close]
[close]

Not all the way tight just enough where they don't rattle. Also I'm only 180 lbs and i ride indys
[close]
Not saying you're fat,just stating the tight truck demographic. My hardware is the tightest shit on my set up,and the only possible rattle...unless your trucks are like Daewon's.
[close]
I think some of the younger or newer guys on the scene skate trucks looser than Daewon, which is fucked. I'd actually be curious to actually try Max Palmer's set-up, as his shit looks loose as hell.

[close]
Yea thats what I heard,just a kingpin and washers. Which sounds outta control. I just have my trucks loose,but not missing hardware loose haha
[close]
Yeah, I have no idea how people skate like that. People I know who skate with Bobby DeKeyzer say he cuts his bushings in half.
Kids these days

poor andy mac
Said no one ever

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2018, 01:45:11 PM »
Why do people hate on Andy Mac so much? What did I miss?he wears a helmet like all very skaters? Is he a dick? How is it so known?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2018, 01:54:44 PM »
Why do people hate on Andy Mac so much? What did I miss?he wears a helmet like all very skaters? Is he a dick? How is it so known?
I think it has something to do with him using Ben Hatchell hitting his head at the xgames as a opportunity to try to promote his shitty sponsors by tapping on his helmet and giving a smug look

thebacker

« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2018, 01:58:54 PM »
Being Andy Mac seems like a pretty good reason

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think it has something to do with him using Ben Hatchell hitting his head at the xgames as a opportunity to try to promote his shitty sponsors by tapping on his helmet and giving a smug look
we've hated him way before that.
i'm not sure if it's because of phelps or what but it goes back deep. on thrasher's early 90s video 'sponsor me' a young max shaaf is explaining how to kf 5-0 on the vert ramp and he disses andy mac during the 'hot to' description.
i believe andy mac was in phelps '15 hated skaters' alongside heavy hitters like billy pepper and the godoy brothers for 'doing whatever it takes to getting people's attention including busting a 540s and devil sticks. andy will do anything to get the attention his parents think he deserves'.
he perpetuates the hate w/ the inopportune helmet plug and other 'not cool' stuff whereas we can forgive almost anything, he's never been invited back to the cool table.

fs overkrook

« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2018, 07:20:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I always heard Matt Rodriguez cut his bushings in half so I started doing it because of him and I don’t even skate loose tricks. Not because I wanted to be all loosey goosey but I liked the way it turned. I haven’t done it or even thought about doing that in awhile.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »
He is a nice guy,he signed my Sobe bottle then got bummed when I drank said Sobe right after

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
I always heard Matt Rodriguez cut his bushings in half so I started doing it because of him and I don’t even skate loose tricks. Not because I wanted to be all loosey goosey but I liked the way it turned. I haven’t done it or even thought about doing that in awhile.
Theres a lot of dudes that sand down their top bushing a little,just so they can get the kingpin nut threaded enough to stay on.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2018, 08:10:40 PM »

Cuz he's a dweeb, dude!

fs overkrook

« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He is a nice guy,he signed my Sobe bottle then got bummed when I drank said Sobe right after

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Theres a lot of dudes that sand down their top bushing a little,just so they can get the kingpin nut threaded enough to stay on.
Whoa dude chill...

Not everybody understands the science behind this!!!!

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2018, 08:17:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

I remember that shit, didn’t he say he used to put em in the freezer to make em easier to cut? Watching what he did in that ipath promo, it seemed worth a try

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
This is turning into the truck thread.

Did Nick's Bunt get anyone to watch his YouTube stuff? It was mildly interesting hearing his fitness tips(eat whatever but get those numbers) but not enough for me to fall down that k hole

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »
3:08

http://youtu.be/p4dPuKliExc

Oh, thanks! Yeah that's at the University of Ottawa. I walked by there sometimes and looked at the hubba and rail, rolled up to the rail but never committed. Davis Torgerson fucked that place up. Richard Sarrazin as well.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
Re: The Bunt Season 7 W/ Dan Plunkett
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2018, 10:33:41 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s07-episode-9-ft-dan-plunkett-ive-definitely-seen-his-balls-more-than-my-own

1. Dan Plunkett Interview
2. Growing Up In Buffalo (6:47)
3. First Big Break (9:58)
4. Riding For Staba (11:45)
5. Riding For Skate Mental (14:34)
6. Time Travel (18:23)
7. Who's Dick (19:55)
8. National Concept Trip (21:12)
9. Zeek (24:50)
10. RipNDip Sculpture (26:02)
11. Skater Opinions (27:23)
12. Wade Vs. Ishod (34:58)
13. What's Next? (37:02)
14. Rapid Fire W/ Da Ghost (38:38)
18. Post Office (45:54)
19. The Rundown (56:10)

shitset3000

• Rep: 3
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2018, 11:17:25 AM »
Didn't he write a letter when he was younger to a lot of the major companies at the time saying he was going to be the best skateboarder ever and they would all be lucky to sponsor him?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »
"Who are you, James BROCK-Man?"

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »
Damn! That was too short!

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2018, 03:56:00 PM »
Such a good episode. I wanted to hear him talk shit on Berra though.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2018, 04:59:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Didn't he write a letter when he was younger to a lot of the major companies at the time saying he was going to be the best skateboarder ever and they would all be lucky to sponsor him?
Wasn't that Brian Emmers?

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2018, 05:01:43 PM »
He played his cards well, they tried to get him to go all in with the first thing that comes to mind bit.

Dan let’s his skating do the talking.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2018, 10:55:16 PM »
Sick interview. Sinner and Plunkett have been great.

I thought it was sick that back in the day he was missioning down to Toronto from Buffalo to hit up spots.

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 59
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2018, 12:05:52 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s07-episode-9-ft-dan-plunkett-ive-definitely-seen-his-balls-more-than-my-own

1. Dan Plunkett Interview
2. Growing Up In Buffalo (6:47)
3. First Big Break (9:58)
4. Riding For Staba (11:45)
5. Riding For Skate Mental (14:34)
6. Time Travel (18:23)
7. Who's Dick (19:55)
8. National Concept Trip (21:12)
9. Zeek (24:50)
10. RipNDip Sculpture (26:02)
11. Skater Opinions (27:23)
12. Wade Vs. Ishod (34:58)
13. What's Next? (37:02)
14. Rapid Fire W/ Da Ghost (38:38)
18. Post Office (45:54)
19. The Rundown (56:10)

Love that brand

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »
I thought he'd talk more shit.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2018, 12:30:52 PM »
Mellower than I thought,but still a good episode. That ripndip party video still makes me laugh.