Author Topic: Nick Tucker Hate  (Read 15162 times)

ManMelt

Re: Nick Tucker Hate
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2018, 11:05:02 PM »
Yo flips are the absolute worst. Nick Tucker takes pride in his Yo flip.

j....soy.....

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2018, 11:54:36 PM »
Instead of starting a company....he's doing a 'movement'.......

ManMelt

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2018, 12:57:15 AM »
After watching his segment on the Nine Club, I actually think he’s a pretty nice dude, who’s humble, well mannered, and  who seems to appreciate the dudes who helped him out along the way. I still can’t stand his Yo flips, but I honestly don’t see why he gets NO love. There are a countless number of other dudes that deserve all the hate that Nick gets.

Mikey Taylor for instance, with his new show/podcast, advertising AVNI, an “Intelligence Brand for Influencers and Entrepreneurs”.  Because SOVRN is so fucking rad!

crustynosepick

• Rep: -56
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2018, 06:54:02 AM »
After watching his segment on the Nine Club, I actually think he’s a pretty nice dude, who’s humble, well mannered, and  who seems to appreciate the dudes who helped him out along the way. I still can’t stand his Yo flips, but I honestly don’t see why he gets NO love. There are a countless number of other dudes that deserve all the hate that Nick gets.

Mikey Taylor for instance, with his new show/podcast, advertising AVNI, an “Intelligence Brand for Influencers and Entrepreneurs”.  Because SOVRN is so fucking rad!

This is my point exactly.The dude is humble and obviously rips :he straight nollied a bump to bar and if that's not skilled I'm not sure what is.
But hey, I guess the regulars on here would rather cream over AA doing back boardslides on a ledge with slicked back hair, because it's so creative and core.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2018, 07:14:15 AM »
Mike tayyyylor is a neigh for me. Also,yes I could watch AA(or a good amount of other skaters) do anything and be pleased/stoked.

Nip/Tuck however,nah I'm good. Talent sure,but theres more to skating than that. I could give a shit about his manners and humility,he isn't meeting my parents and we aren't moving in together. I don't hate him,I just skip anything that has to do with him,and this seems to be the general consensus.

There are so many names in skateboarding that you don't have to like everybody,you can choose your favorites and ignore the rest.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Tommy G

• Rep: -14
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2018, 08:40:12 AM »
Nick doesn't really appeal to me. His pop is great, his tricks are repetitive, and he seems like a decent dude. Don't know whether he tries to look too "fresh" or what but that doesn't really do it for me, but to each his own.

cloudy

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2018, 09:11:18 AM »
was anyone pathetic enough to watch the entire boost mobile switch jam? (*slowly raises hand)

it's a small sample size, i know, but i was struggling to see what all the hype behind this guy is. i get that contest skating isn't for everybody, but nick actually seems to compete in these types of things pretty regularly. a telling moment for me was watching him throw multiple attempts at a switch heel down this one gap, only to have tj rogers proceed do to the same trick down the same gap, first try. i think by the end of the session, nick walks away with a few bills after having pulled only three tricks. meanwhile, tj rogers' pockets are more stuffed with cash than a stripper's g-string after james harden has been through the club.

the contest starts around 6:24:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HatKGCJ9fHg
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:31:05 AM by cloudy »

calvinsdream

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2018, 06:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is my point exactly.The dude is humble and obviously rips :he straight nollied a bump to bar and if that's not skilled I'm not sure what is.
But hey, I guess the regulars on here would rather cream over AA doing back boardslides on a ledge with slicked back hair, because it's so creative and core.

Borrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2018, 09:25:26 PM »
Not really a fan, but god damnnn that tre nose manual at the courthouse!

kickflip sex change

• Rep: -5
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2018, 05:37:05 AM »
I dont "hate" him, but I skip his parts, because I personally dont like skaters that skate like "yo flips" but in every trick, you know? like, every trick the guy does he tries to "bone" it, and sometimes he bones his feet, but the trick is not even that high or something lol, I dont know how to explain exacly, but I'm sure you guys will understand...

its almost like a fake style, the guy tries to be lazy and make the tricks boned at the same time, seems forced, and takes away my capacity to enjoy...

but I dont care, and his tricks at the stage were legit af

feedmeseymour

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »
id rather watch chris tucker

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2018, 12:20:25 AM »
Didn't know everyone who skates had to be in the little bubble of what specific people like to watch. If you watch Tony skate in the End you really appreciate vert skating...doesn't mean it's my favorite but the shit some people can do is amazing..Nick tucker is one of these guys that has great pop and manuals. Not my fav but really appreciate what he can do on a skateboard...now everyone who's been talking shit..post you're clip of you doing something better or bow down.....hate!

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2018, 12:28:31 AM »
Don't care much for him but watching him on Nine Club kind of made me like him just a little. Can't hate on his skating, he's done some heavy tricks. Just not really into his style or the whole deal with Sk8Mafia going down.

calvinsdream

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2018, 02:32:19 AM »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2018, 07:42:56 AM »

• Rep: -42
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2018, 07:56:53 AM »
He didn't fit in with the mafia dudes and they had no plans for him so he bounced. It's funny how people hate him for being a nice guy and then hate him for leaving without being super nice. All of your fav pros have quit companies/fired dudes in shitty ways, Nick has just become the scapegoat.

Like how dare Nick disrespect smoldick like that? Especially considering how respectful smol has been to everyone in the industry.
You can throw me on the double kink box and then watch the hate ignored like Constitution by the congressmen

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2018, 09:01:11 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2018, 09:19:26 AM »
He didn't fit in with the mafia dudes and they had no plans for him so he bounced. It's funny how people hate him for being a nice guy and then hate him for leaving without being super nice. All of your fav pros have quit companies/fired dudes in shitty ways, Nick has just become the scapegoat.

Like how dare Nick disrespect smoldick like that? Especially considering how respectful smol has been to everyone in the industry.

What happened?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2018, 09:53:16 AM »

Irvine-Sucks.com

Battery Aziz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2018, 01:23:41 PM »
Expand Quote
i liked when when Skate Mafia captioned his footage as "Dick Sucker" after he quit for Plan B
[close]

You sure you're not talkin bout "Sucker Free" being put over his face at the end of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQtypF51k6Q

He quit Sk8Mafia via his own facebook status and then didn't get on Plan B. Dude is wack. Fucking nollie double heels and late front foot flips look like shit. He doesn't deserve Primitive.

Fuckin' love Javi and that part

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2018, 04:00:58 PM »
the audacity of someone to bring AA into a thread about nick tucker

roomservice

• Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2018, 06:06:39 PM »
It's not really hate, his skating is just too cookie cutter and not exciting.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2018, 06:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
id rather watch chris tucker

[close]
[close]

Bzzzzzz
commercial!..........commercial!!!

Issy

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2018, 10:04:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
id rather watch Jeff Goldblum

[close]
[close]

Bzzzzzz
[close]
Valerie: I didn't want you to think Earth girls were easy.

Mac: What is "easy"?

Valerie: [kissing him] This is "easy".

froufroufox

• Rep: 31
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2018, 11:04:57 PM »
Nick Tucker’s skating & personality is bland but it’s inoffensive and not affecting. Now, Dane Vaughn on the other hand, is awful. Dude is so fucking corny and such a douchebag 🎭

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2018, 11:27:49 PM »
not sure how I got here but what the fuck is a yo flip. is this like some dolphin flip bs

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2018, 01:00:40 AM »
not sure how I got here but what the fuck is a yo flip. is this like some dolphin flip bs

Not sure if you're serious but it's tre flip with the "not even trying" wanna-be lazy back foot aka the spread eagle. Very prevalent some years ago. Watch older Felipe Gustavo footage.

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2018, 01:37:41 AM »
Too many people still have disqusting traces of the yo flip in the way they do their 360 flip.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2018, 09:06:35 AM »

Study up.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2012/06/19/the-worst-yo-flips-of-all-time/