Author Topic: Birdman's grumpy old man movie  (Read 6422 times)

rejectpaul

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
Re: Birdman's grumpy old man movie
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2018, 01:04:45 AM »
Who puts Pizza Rolls in the oven? If I have 20 minutes to spare I’m making an actual god damn pizza. Do you eat Doritos with ivory chopsticks too?

had a good chuckle
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2018, 11:42:05 AM »
Sounds like a spinoff of The Bones Brigade Documentary
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2018, 01:14:43 PM »
This has inspired me to assemble my crew and run those lil' bastards out of my park.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
That’s not even a pizza rolls problem. Bagel Bites? Maybe. Hot Pockets? Absolutely. But pizza rolls if anything would just explode.

Who puts Pizza Rolls in the oven? If I have 20 minutes to spare I’m making an actual god damn pizza. Do you eat Doritos with ivory chopsticks too?

Nah I don't touch microwaves. I ate everything out of a microwave growing up. I don't wanna fuck with radiation either.
For Your Health

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2018, 08:56:33 PM »
If you put them in the toaster oven they'll be perfectly crispy on the outside and hot throughout the inside in less than 10 minutes, you fucking troglodytes. You can make that time shorter if you're willing to do the extra step of first putting them in the microwave for a minute, then transferring them to the toaster oven for a whopping savings of at least 3 minutes. And if you don't have a toaster oven, I don't even consider you a human being and you deserve half lava, half frozen pizza rolls/hot pockets/bagel bites/burritos/chimihangas/taquitos/corndogs etc.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2018, 08:59:17 PM »
If you put them in the toaster oven they'll be perfectly crispy on the outside and hot throughout the inside in less than 10 minutes, you fucking troglodytes. You can make that time shorter if you're willing to do the extra step of first putting them in the microwave for a minute, then transferring them to the toaster oven for a whopping savings of at least 3 minutes. And if you don't have a toaster oven, I don't even consider you a human being and you deserve half lava, half frozen pizza rolls/hot pockets/bagel bites/burritos/chimihangas/taquitos/corndogs etc.

I haven't had one because I can't spare the counterspace bro! Studio in Brooklyn
For Your Health

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2018, 09:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
That’s not even a pizza rolls problem. Bagel Bites? Maybe. Hot Pockets? Absolutely. But pizza rolls if anything would just explode.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Nah I don't touch microwaves. I ate everything out of a microwave growing up. I don't wanna fuck with radiation either.
I hear that. I moved into a new place without one and the one I had from the old place has been sitting in my trunk since. I eat way more fresh cooked meals now. I spend a little more but I feel better.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 12:29:13 PM »
if it takes you longer than 2 minutes and 34 seconds to go from not eating pizza rolls to enjoying pizza rolls you might as well be Amish.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2018, 12:38:35 PM »
I didnt have a microwave for six years between college and when I moved in with my fiance

only thing they're good for is leftovers and heating up my bed buddy, and leftovers are way better in a proper oven anyway

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2018, 12:53:42 PM »
I didnt have a microwave for six years between college and when I moved in with my fiance

only thing they're good for is leftovers and heating up my bed buddy, and leftovers are way better in a proper oven anyway

weird foreplay dude

feedmeseymour

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2018, 01:00:40 PM »
ill throw these in the microwave and feast like a true american bachelor. fuck the oven.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »
I could see Koston being perfect for either part. He's a convincing out of touch old man or petulant child.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2018, 01:24:05 PM »

Bacon actually cooks perfectly in a microwave.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2018, 01:35:08 PM »
you've clearly never had good bacon

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »
You've clearly never tried it. Do this as an experiment. Throw a few strips in the microwave for a couple minutes. I guarantee you it comes out just the same as a frying pan. This isn't some off the wall idea I came up with. This is a well known phenomenon that is but a google/YouTube search away. I do opt to bake extra thick cut strips. Sometimes I'll even candy them.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2018, 08:20:15 PM »
my mother in law tried to feed me microwaved bacon for years

i really didnt want to bring her into this, and it's just as bad when i've tried it at home, so I don't think it's her (though she's not off that easy)

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2018, 04:25:49 AM »
ill throw these in the microwave and feast like a true american bachelor. fuck the oven.

I had a roommate who came home from the bars, put one of those in the oven and promptly passed out.  I woke up to a smoke alarm going off at 3:00am and had to mitigate the circumstances.  I think they were $1.99 at the time.   

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2018, 04:37:04 AM »
i fucken hate peoples love for skateboard 'culture'
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

Issy

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2018, 10:12:18 PM »

So good

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2018, 05:18:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So good

Mama Celeste must have been a great mother.  At least I hope she was.