Author Topic: Break down things for someone unfamiliar...  (Read 362 times)

active_shooter

Break down things for someone unfamiliar...
« on: July 27, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
I've lurked here for a moment and now I signed up. So, what is a "gnar?" "I'm handing you a gnar" for example. And why do people say "of" instead of "off" "CK of Nike" it sounds like an inside joke of some sort. I get "focus your account" probably means step on it and break it, like a skater temper tantrum. And I guess while we're here, there was a gentleman who I think was the editor of Thrasher, Kevin Thatcher I believe; what ever became of him? How did Phelps get that gig anyway?

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
Re: Break down things for someone unfamiliar...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 01:07:08 PM »
I've lurked here for a moment and now I signed up. So, what is a "gnar?" "I'm handing you a gnar" for example. And why do people say "of" instead of "off" "CK of Nike" it sounds like an inside joke of some sort. I get "focus your account" probably means step on it and break it, like a skater temper tantrum. And I guess while we're here, there was a gentleman who I think was the editor of Thrasher, Kevin Thatcher I believe; what ever became of him? How did Phelps get that gig anyway?
by not asking these shit questions.

Mods, can you ban this bitch? Also i guess its time to take down the create an account thing for a while
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

active_shooter

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 01:35:58 PM »
DAMN.
"Shit questions" and yet you took time out of your precious Friday to reply with that bit of bullshit, snitching to mods. Whatever. Yes, by all means, take down the create an account thing. That certainly going to hurt.

calvinsdream

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 09:17:02 AM »
DAMN.
"Shit questions" and yet you took time out of your precious Friday to reply with that bit of bullshit, snitching to mods. Whatever. Yes, by all means, take down the create an account thing. That certainly going to hurt.

Tip: don’t bitch so much or ask questions that you already know the answers to.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:08:35 AM by calvinsdream »

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 09:20:41 AM »
Expand Quote
DAMN.
[close]

Tip: don’t bitch so much or ask questions that you already know the answers too.
good life advice, asking a question you already know the answer to is a great way to come off as a tryhard.

active_shooter

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 01:27:30 PM »
Duly noted. To come across as a tryhard was not my intent, apologies if it appeared as such.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 02:05:08 PM »

Base knowledge. I suggest lurking silently in the shadows for a few more years until these answers are clear.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 09:27:58 AM »
atta boy.