Author Topic: Woman beater* vs. the Greatest  (Read 6664 times)

BacksideWallride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:25:27 AM by BacksideWallride »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Rapist vs. the Greatest
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:07:56 AM »
not trying to defend daryl here but there is a slight difference between beating up a girl and raping a girl,

Eds_gallerist

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 11:11:41 AM »
not trying to defend daryl here but there is a slight difference between beating up a girl and raping a girl,
This!

Didn't watch the clip.

IHOP

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:26:07 AM »
Yea cmon, daryl is a piece but he isnt a rapist

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 11:27:32 AM »

I got my abuses confused. So many to go around. Tried to make a rhyming title but whatever..

Anyway, I love Skate Nerd. Dunno bout you guys but fun to see some skaters lack of skate knowledge. Can't believe these dudes didn't know the Foundation team

IHOP

Re: Woman beater* vs. the Greatest
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
Skate Nerd usually just bums me out because most of them are bad at knowing skateboarding.  The one with the two kids from IC was so cringey.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 11:37:11 AM »
Yes, the scientific difference is one standard Davidloy deviation.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

stranded

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 12:03:13 PM »
maybe in terms of how much time someone serves

piece of shit=piece of shit

You don’t think that women in abusive relationships get raped?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 764
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 12:12:36 PM »
You don’t think that women in abusive relationships get raped?

where the fuck did you see me type that?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 12:15:27 PM by behavioralguide »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 02:11:05 PM »
Did I get that video taken down? oops

Should I close/delete this?

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 02:28:23 PM »
Daryl raped brian?

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2018, 02:39:24 PM »
Got taken down off their site too.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 02:46:11 PM »
Watched The video last night but it didn’t contain anything sus (other than daryl), he wins at the end.
But the commets though, which were a lot for a tws video with only 7 hours published, were mostly daryl related.
The top comment was something along “daryl is the best...WOMANBEATER” or something about that, and a ton of thumbs up.

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2018, 04:02:33 PM »
Slap strikes again! We are the best thing in skateboarding. Dont get caught slippin in those streets boy or we will get you

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 05:54:00 PM »
They got shook and took down a Daryl video because everyone called him out on his shit? That's so awesome. Hope the magazines will wise up soon.

bo bice

• Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 05:57:11 PM »
whole new meaning to touched by an Angel

cloudy

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 07:17:32 PM »
Watched The video last night but it didn’t contain anything sus (other than daryl), he wins at the end.
But the commets though, which were a lot for a tws video with only 7 hours published, were mostly daryl related.
The top comment was something along “daryl is the best...WOMANBEATER” or something about that, and a ton of thumbs up.

i also watched it last night. that's true what you say about the top comment. the replies section to that top comment were also getting pretty hectic with some heated back-and-forth between daryl backers/haters, so that may have contributed to the video getting scrapped. i thought it was pretty awkward that they asked the question "name a pro skater who has been in jail." daryl buzzed in first with christian hosoi.

there were some good ba moments in there. at one point he asks the host "can i take a sip of this coca-cola?" and then proceeds to pull from out of frame what is clearly a beer can and takes a swig from it. they also had one of those quick draw questions where the challenge was to draw a portrait of stefan janoski. ba drew a pretty comic one.

did anyone watch that edit of daryl from about a month ago that was put out by eddie obrand? called "one day in los angeles." i don't think it ever made it to youtube, but i'm pretty sure i watched it on vimeo at the time. anyways, it's no longer on vimeo, and can now only be watched on this japanese site - http://www.vhsmag.com/news/one-day-in-los-angeles/. i don't remember the comments being too crazy on vimeo, so i wonder what the story is there.

thrasher definitely doesn't give a damn about the comment section of their youtube videos. check out the current top three comments from that edit of daryl they put out a couple months ago:

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 01:03:53 PM »
whole new meaning to touched by an Angel

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 02:57:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i also watched it last night. that's true what you say about the top comment. the replies section to that top comment were also getting pretty hectic with some heated back-and-forth between daryl backers/haters, so that may have contributed to the video getting scrapped. i thought it was pretty awkward that they asked the question "name a pro skater who has been in jail." daryl buzzed in first with christian hosoi.

there were some good ba moments in there. at one point he asks the host "can i take a sip of this coca-cola?" and then proceeds to pull from out of frame what is clearly a beer can and takes a swig from it. they also had one of those quick draw questions where the challenge was to draw a portrait of stefan janoski. ba drew a pretty comic one.

did anyone watch that edit of daryl from about a month ago that was put out by eddie obrand? called "one day in los angeles." i don't think it ever made it to youtube, but i'm pretty sure i watched it on vimeo at the time. anyways, it's no longer on vimeo, and can now only be watched on this japanese site - http://www.vhsmag.com/news/one-day-in-los-angeles/. i don't remember the comments being too crazy on vimeo, so i wonder what the story is there.

thrasher definitely doesn't give a damn about the comment section of their youtube videos. check out the current top three comments from that edit of daryl they put out a couple months ago:

Feels good to be the top comment in a screen shot. Thanks slap.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 12:28:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You came up with that acronym? Its AMAZING
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

FluFlammer

• Rep: 1
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 02:35:50 AM »
that was me lol

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2018, 05:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
You came up with that acronym? Its AMAZING

Thanks Mr. President. They were begging for it naming it D.A.R.Y.L. Can't believe I didnt see more acronym jokes.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2018, 01:46:29 AM »
I made a comment on his Instagram saying. It might be time to either deny or admit what you did and ask for forgiveness. Ignoring it’s not working. He deleted it and sent me a PM saying his friends know the real story. Then I said good luck if it’s not true because the mobs gonna take your livelihood. He demanded to know my full name and that his lawyer would be in touch. They still haven’t called.

safarizone

• Rep: -5
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2018, 03:35:44 AM »
anyone know specifically which companies back this show? i’d like to know which brands actually have a moral compass and aren’t going to sweep something like this under the rug

stranded

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2018, 06:02:38 AM »
kind of bummed that’s fred Gall recently put up a bunch of pics with Daryl from their Jersey teip

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2018, 08:34:18 AM »
I made a comment on his Instagram saying. It might be time to either deny or admit what you did and ask for forgiveness. Ignoring it’s not working. He deleted it and sent me a PM saying his friends know the real story. Then I said good luck if it’s not true because the mobs gonna take your livelihood. He demanded to know my full name and that his lawyer would be in touch. They still haven’t called.
screen cap?

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »
That would be super tight if you stood trial and the jury was full of you boyz cuz they know the real story.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2018, 12:26:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
screen cap?

stranded

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2018, 01:21:35 AM »
Tell him that you’ll exchange your name for the full story
How can he afford a lawyer but not a dentist. What a bullshitter.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:23:28 AM by stranded »

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2018, 08:31:35 AM »

Oh shit poosey boy is terrified.

The only way for there to be a different "real story" that his homies know about is if this girl beat herself up and framed Daryl on some psycho shit.

Extremely unlikely.