Author Topic: Why doesnt my boARD roll  (Read 251 times)

AnthonyFromMacedonia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Why doesnt my boARD roll
« on: July 21, 2018, 09:36:38 AM »
Hi guys whatsup i ride a cruizer board and i wanna start skating. I recenetly bought a $20 No Fear Skateboard Which had really bad Bearings and truck but i replaced them with propper skateboard trucks and ABEC 5 bearings but my board doesnt really roll lot when i skate it and its really really loud. I dont know whats the problem the wheels are not too tight and they spin great when i lift the board up, but when i skate it they just dont go. Are the wheels too hard or something or what? The surface i skate on is regular street concrete. Can someone help me? Cheers!

stranded

Re: Why doesnt my boARD roll
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 11:02:10 AM »
You either didn’t put your trucks on correctly or you have really weak legs. If it’s the latter, push faster, and keep your front foot behind the bolts.

AnthonyFromMacedonia

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 02:10:47 PM »
You either didn’t put your trucks on correctly or you have really weak legs. If it’s the latter, push faster, and keep your front foot behind the bolts.
They are skate trucks so kingpin is pointed to the center of the board. My legs are really strong becose i bmx since like 10. I found out whats the problem. MY WHEELS ARE FUCKING PLASTIC. THEY ALMOST CRACKED WHEN I HIT THEM FROM THE GROUND LoL. Or maybe urithane wheels feel just like plastic?

stranded

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They are skate trucks so kingpin is pointed to the center of the board. My legs are really strong becose i bmx since like 10. I found out whats the problem. MY WHEELS ARE FUCKING PLASTIC. THEY ALMOST CRACKED WHEN I HIT THEM FROM THE GROUND LoL. Or maybe urithane wheels feel just like plastic?
Polyurethane isn’t going to crack. You may get small chunks that come off from powersliding excessively, which is a non-issue for you. Hit one of the wheels with a hammer. If it breaks or changes shapes in any way, it’s not polyurethane.

This is karma for not supporting a skate shop and buying a board from Walmart or Target. You probably could have gotten a complete for the same price you’re paying to replace all that shit.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 05:22:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you can try focusing your account and then fuck right of.
This is not the place for your stupid ass questions
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

AnthonyFromMacedonia

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2018, 01:28:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Polyurethane isn’t going to crack. You may get small chunks that come off from powersliding excessively, which is a non-issue for you. Hit one of the wheels with a hammer. If it breaks or changes shapes in any way, it’s not polyurethane.

This is karma for not supporting a skate shop and buying a board from Walmart or Target. You probably could have gotten a complete for the same price you’re paying to replace all that shit.
There is only one skateshop in my city and the parts are really expensive since they are the only ones. But thanks im gonna save up for some wheels

AnthonyFromMacedonia

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 01:30:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
you can try focusing your account and then fuck right of.
This is not the place for your stupid ass questions
Then where is is smartass that doesnt know how to put a frame