Author Topic: Music Production Peepz  (Read 772 times)

DemonCarcass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Music Production Peepz
« on: July 08, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
Anyone in here make music? What hardware / DAW's do you use?

Not asking for a friend.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: Music Production Peepz
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 07:00:18 AM »
I'm about to get Logic. I don't know why I'm procrastinating on that.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

DemonCarcass

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 08:14:36 AM »
i have a crack for that if you want it. installs super easy. let me know.

a homie gave that to me back in the day and i installed / never used it. i ended up buying the maschine mk3 midi controller with the native instruments software instead.

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 08:48:31 AM »
recording an album in protools
make electronic music in ableton sometimes
 8)

DemonCarcass

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 09:04:11 AM »
i JUST got the ableton push 2. ever used it?

now that i got this i feel like i shouldn't have gotten the maschine mk3 back when i did. i feel like i should have probably been using ableton all along :/

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 06:07:34 AM »
Ableton ftw
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 12:28:41 PM »
over the winter i was disabled from a gnarly eye injury, cudnt go out and make music with people so i shelled out for a cool Zoom HD8 home studio machine, which included a drum pad and alla that. made an EP at home during that time, here's one of the tracks! it's drum pattern plus various vocal and DI instrument tracks, i'm playing all the parts -- this soundcloud page is mad outta date, but anyhow here's a song from the EP !

https://soundcloud.com/spinster_city/the-velvet-robe-2

if you like analogue machines and tangible drum pads, i absolutely recommend Zoom home studio machines. a lot of them are pretty old and u cant translate files easily, but what u can do is mad fun and mad user friendly
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 12:30:18 PM by Armin Tamzarian »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 01:38:42 PM »
I use Cubase and it's pretty fine, though my production is pretty bare bones. I'm working on a solo record right now and so far it's treating me fine.

DemonCarcass

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 02:43:26 PM »
over the winter i was disabled from a gnarly eye injury, cudnt go out and make music with people so i shelled out for a cool Zoom HD8 home studio machine, which included a drum pad and alla that. made an EP at home during that time, here's one of the tracks! it's drum pattern plus various vocal and DI instrument tracks, i'm playing all the parts -- this soundcloud page is mad outta date, but anyhow here's a song from the EP !

https://soundcloud.com/spinster_city/the-velvet-robe-2

if you like analogue machines and tangible drum pads, i absolutely recommend Zoom home studio machines. a lot of them are pretty old and u cant translate files easily, but what u can do is mad fun and mad user friendly

did you not take this stuff into a DAW? or was this straight out of that machine? has a cool sound. i like the distortions on the instruments!