Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86681 times)

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2018, 08:32:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Okay this shit has gone to fucking far.
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
All this conspiracy and cover up shit is just that. Shit.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
The picture she took of her face she selfied the next day?
There was never any charges against me.
So what the fuck else do you want?
I was fucking attacked in my own home.
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.
[close]

Come on Tony, she's a female.  You couldn't have just restrained her without having to lay a few haymakers?
come out to Richmond, CA and we can go over to international ave. and we can see how many females you can restrain.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2018, 08:40:36 AM »
I once knocked a woman out. Had to.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2018, 08:41:39 AM »
Somebody tell Gip that Tony T is here, and he's ready to fight behind the bleachers for the title of King of Spring Break.

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2018, 08:41:57 AM »
DP is a petite sized woman**

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2018, 08:42:05 AM »

Anyone going to take this for a sig?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2018, 08:43:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Anyone going to take this for a sig?

Seymour acted fast

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2018, 08:45:36 AM »
Oh shit. I muted them years ago.

Good move Seymour

shit_for_brains

« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2018, 08:46:26 AM »
DP is a petite sized woman**

Sometimes I hold my 12lbs dog in front of me with my arms straight out, and my wife tempts him with his ball and he freaks out and squirms around while I see how long I can hold on to him for*. Not as long as you would think. And I'm not bragging here but you would cut your arms off today if it meant you could have mine tomorrow. Like bridge cables these things.

* I'm not just fucking around I'm training for bigger stronger animals

IHOP

« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2018, 08:56:13 AM »
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.

Why did you call the cops? on somebody you know no less.  If shit was really hitting the fan im sure you have a handful of friends that could help out, but it sounds like you are kind of a wuss and probably did start throwing punches then call the cops when she pulled some hair out.

Honestly didnt have any stance on this issue but you calling the cops is fuckin wack.  that whole anti hero anti establishment image really did jump the shark years ago.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2018, 10:14:12 AM »
Expand Quote
The police report?
[close]

Why did you call the cops? on somebody you know no less.  If shit was really hitting the fan im sure you have a handful of friends that could help out, but it sounds like you are kind of a wuss and probably did start throwing punches then call the cops when she pulled some hair out.

Honestly didnt have any stance on this issue but you calling the cops is fuckin wack.  that whole anti hero anti establishment image really did jump the shark years ago.
Tony never said he was the one who called them. If Tony was actually guilty here and socked that bitch for real I doubt he would call the cops. he needs the police report with an official record to help clear his name. In this day and age, where cops are shooting people because they have the right to 'eliminate' any perceived threat, calling the cops is fucked up. why even give the pigs a chance to shoot you. I will never voluntarily talk to the police ever again. If Tony did call them he was probably confident in his innocence. fuck the police.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2018, 10:37:58 AM »
Just because she pulled out some of your hair and there were no charges pressed doesn't mean that you didn't punch a woman (repeatedly, allegedly).  So you've basically admitted that part is true by not denying it.  End of story in my book. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2018, 10:59:55 AM »

If you change "out" to "up" it completely changes the meaning of everything, surprisingly.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2018, 11:12:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you change "out" to "up" it completely changes the meaning of everything, surprisingly.

I would NEVER do something like that

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2018, 11:24:24 AM »
Just because she pulled out some of your hair and there were no charges pressed doesn't mean that you didn't punch a woman (repeatedly, allegedly).  So you've basically admitted that part is true by not denying it.  End of story in my book.
When someone shows up to your house drunk and uninvited to start a fight, you are allowed to defend yourself regardless of gender. So in your book there is not a situation on earth where a man can justly punch a women? Sounds sexist. It's 2018, women train MMA...don't start none won't be none.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2018, 11:27:38 AM »
Tony when I was a kid you spit in my friends face because he said he didnt like Indy trucks. Yeah he was dorky but still he was fuckin 11 years old. After I saw that I realized the guy I idolized was a fuckin scumbag, thats just part of your whole image though right?

Antihero_wakebladez

• Rep: -19
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2018, 11:31:35 AM »
I didn’t call the cops
What are you basing your information on people?
I’ve been married for 10 years
I have 2 children
And yes. I am the only one holding a police report. They were out looking for her that night.

I have been loyal to everyone and every company I’ve ever worked for.
Do you know the history of the accusing party?
It’s a very grey area to say the least. Not bragging but I’ve been the public eye since 1996. Where were these people?
Get off my fucking back about this shit.
I’ve givin you the truth.
And those heckling the, ask me like a man shit,
Like I’m gonna hand out my phone number and address online.
Find my YouTube channel and see what Andy says to me at lower bobs contest. And see how crazy she sounds.
 She tried to attack my wife in public, stared down at my kids until Waylon came to me and said she’s making me uncomfortable, and also threatened to me, that she’s gonna beat my wife’s ass. If I did what she claimed I did, wouldn’t she want to beat my ass?
We have been very civil about this situation so I don’t get why, with all of our past histories, I get NO credibility and they do. Y’all don’t know shit, but are talking it. You have no fucking idea about this situation. Just some fucking rant that was on social media that was apologized for because it’s all bullshit. You people want to make a fucking case? Do it or shut the fuck up. I’m ready. I’ll see you at 850 Bryant.

IHOP

« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2018, 11:35:54 AM »
so does trixie do coke in front of waylon or nah

Antihero_wakebladez

• Rep: -19
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2018, 11:41:19 AM »

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2018, 11:47:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I would NEVER do something like that

You an' me both, pal.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2018, 11:54:56 AM »
I didn’t call the cops
I have 2 children
And yes. I am the only one holding a police report. They were out looking for her that night.

It’s a very grey area to say the least. Not bragging but I’ve been the public eye since 1996. Where were these people?
Find my YouTube channel and see what Andy says to me at lower bobs contest. And see how crazy she sounds.
 She tried to attack my wife in public, stared down at my kids until Waylon came to me and said she’s making me uncomfortable, and also threatened to me, that she’s gonna beat my wife’s ass. If I did what she claimed I did, wouldn’t she want to beat my ass?
We have been very civil about this situation so I don’t get why, with all of our past histories, I get NO credibility and they do. Y’all don’t know shit, but are talking it. You have no fucking idea about this situation. Just some fucking rant that was on social media that was apologized for because it’s all bullshit. You people want to make a fucking case? Do it or shut the fuck up. I’m ready. I’ll see you at 850 Bryant.

You know what that makes you sound like right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqelBMLz9Po

MOUNTAIN

• Rep: 211
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2018, 11:57:28 AM »
We used to skate on a sculpture by Henry Moore. Good times.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2018, 12:01:43 PM »
Really? That's some high level troll shit...skate more and troll less.

Dumpster Fire

• Rep: -1
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2018, 12:03:54 PM »
You guys are fucked going after their parenting, just because Andy Roy's skeezy, starfucker old lady said so. That's low, fuck off.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »
You guys are fucked going after their parenting, just because Andy Roy's skeezy, starfucker old lady said so. That's low, fuck off.
I get what you're saying...but that is VERY loose interpretation of "star".

feedmeseymour

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I didn’t call the cops
I have 2 children

[close]

You know what that makes you sound like right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqelBMLz9Po

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2018, 12:16:54 PM »
Dirtbag P I see you are in this thread right now.  Will you join the discussion?

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2018, 12:21:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.
He didn't even deny it lol

Dirtbag P I see you are in this thread right now.  Will you join the discussion?
I second this. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2018, 12:26:50 PM »
I am thoroughly amazed (again) that TNT would even give two shits about a thread here on Slap. This is why I love this forum.

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »
The Trujillos' only real mistake was letting somebody whose body played host to Andy Roy inside their house.

I wouldn't be surprised if she managed to fire off a clutch of eggs during the fracas.

Next thing you know, there's a larval brood in the walls, then you're lousy with 'em.

You gotta get 'em before they hatch.

trillytrill

• Rep: 10
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2018, 12:54:48 PM »
tony, did you or did you not punch her? that's the only thing that needs answered here. i don't care about the whys or whether charges were filed or what was said and taken back.

yes or no, did you punch a woman?