Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86729 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »
Need gips response ASAP
My response is that a month or two ago Tony Trujillo punched Andy Roy’s girlfriend repeatedly. Both Andy and Tony acknowledged it on instagram. Shortly after, Priya, Andy’s girlfriend, came here to talk about what happened.
Shortly after that, both instagram posts were deleted and the slap thread was deleted by an admin (not mod) at slap.
The fact that all 3 pieces of media describing the event were deleted suggests a cover up of clear domestic violence by powerful people in the skateboard industry.

Fuck deluxe, fuck vans, and fuck that trashy pile of shit Tony Trujillo who brought all of their reputations down just because he can’t resist punching women.
Deluxe is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
Vans is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
I wonder if the giants know they just honored the subject of the entire skate industry cover up?

How does an industry that is FINALLY claiming to embrace the participation of women go along with such an obvious and ham-handed attempt at a cover up?
I guess its not that hypocritical- deluxe sponsors all sorts of trash, like that bitch Albino who got his ASS BEAT for throwing his board into the street during the dolores hill bomb, and they’ll orchestrate cover ups for woman beaters...but somehow they sponsor ZERO women...same goes for vans if I remember correctly.

Tl;dr: woman beater Tony Trujillo’s sponsors orchestrated a cover up to prevent the news that they sponsor a woman beater getting out. I’m far more mad about how they cover for and therefore endorse beating women than I even am for Trujillo punching the woman in the first place. Fuck deluxe and vans
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2018, 11:22:48 PM »

Lizzie for vans
Really? Eh, fine. I’ll concede that. The whole cover up is terrible still

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2018, 11:30:25 PM »
I guess its not that hypocritical- deluxe sponsors all sorts of trash, like that bitch Albino who got his ASS BEAT for throwing his board into the street during the dolores hill bomb

Is there footage of this? Sounds incredibly satisfying.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2018, 12:05:05 AM »
It was a fastball and it was right down the middle. Sosa couldn't even hit that ball

birdplops

• Rep: 25
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2018, 12:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote

Lizzie for vans
[close]
Really? Eh, fine. I’ll concede that. The whole cover up is terrible still

Lacey Baker has some spitfires out, though no boards to women through dlx.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2018, 07:23:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Need gips response ASAP
[close]
My response is that a month or two ago Tony Trujillo punched Andy Roy’s girlfriend repeatedly. Both Andy and Tony acknowledged it on instagram. Shortly after, Priya, Andy’s girlfriend, came here to talk about what happened.
Shortly after that, both instagram posts were deleted and the slap thread was deleted by an admin (not mod) at slap.
The fact that all 3 pieces of media describing the event were deleted suggests a cover up of clear domestic violence by powerful people in the skateboard industry.

Fuck deluxe, fuck vans, and fuck that trashy pile of shit Tony Trujillo who brought all of their reputations down just because he can’t resist punching women.
Deluxe is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
Vans is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
I wonder if the giants know they just honored the subject of the entire skate industry cover up?

How does an industry that is FINALLY claiming to embrace the participation of women go along with such an obvious and ham-handed attempt at a cover up?
I guess its not that hypocritical- deluxe sponsors all sorts of trash, like that bitch Albino who got his ASS BEAT for throwing his board into the street during the dolores hill bomb, and they’ll orchestrate cover ups for woman beaters...but somehow they sponsor ZERO women...same goes for vans if I remember correctly.

Tl;dr: woman beater Tony Trujillo’s sponsors orchestrated a cover up to prevent the news that they sponsor a woman beater getting out. I’m far more mad about how they cover for and therefore endorse beating women than I even am for Trujillo punching the woman in the first place. Fuck deluxe and vans

You must be dehydrated from the eternal crying that you do
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2018, 08:12:40 AM »
TNT throws out the first punch

Beat me to it.

billyerlife

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2018, 08:21:16 AM »
Expand Quote
This guy skates? I thought he was that white trash dude who gets in street fights with women....
[close]
A mexican can be white trash?

There are white Mexicans, there are are black Mexicans, there are Asian Mexicans, etc.. You should probably get out more.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2018, 11:07:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Need gips response ASAP
[close]

I think you should look up the definition of domestic violence. Just because a man hit a women does not make it DV.

And doesn't lacy have a pro wheel?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 11:20:47 AM by FS-OverKOOK »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2018, 12:10:52 PM »
All of you arguing against me: none of you are explaining why its ok that Deluxe or vans or somebody entirely censored the discussion of Tony Trujillo beating up a woman and covered it all up.

Why are people ok with this kind of corporate censorship?
Why are people ok with this kind of corruption?

Here’s the thing too, if anybody said “hey Giants, did you know you honored a guy who likes to beat up women?” App the evidence of it has been scrubbed.
The multiple firsthand accounts- deleted
The victim statements- deleted
The confession- deleted

Obviously yall have never had domestic violence in your family or known anybody who has been the victim of it. Or you’d never defend this pile of shit like Jim Thiebaud or the Vans corporation do- you’d be furious and ready to kill them too for their coddling and empowering that pile of shit who thinks beating up women is cool.
Because you know what happens when vans and deluxe covers shit like this up? It gets worse. Violent trash becomes empowered once they realize they can act that way and get cover.
This is why #metoo exists. Because powerful men assault women and have entire industries cover for them, and we accept it.
Don’t act like you are all about women skating if you aren’t angry powerful skate industry people are covering up any discussion that a washed up old pro beats on women, because that’s a strong message to women in skateboarding.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2018, 12:44:26 PM »
All of you arguing against me: none of you are explaining why its ok that Deluxe or vans or somebody entirely censored the discussion of Tony Trujillo beating up a woman and covered it all up.

Here’s the thing too, if anybody said “hey Giants, did you know you honored a guy who likes to beat up women?” App the evidence of it has been scrubbed.
The confession- deleted

Obviously yall have never had domestic violence in your family or known anybody who has been the victim of it. Or you’d never defend this pile of shit like Jim Thiebaud or the Vans corporation do- you’d be furious and ready to kill them too for their coddling and empowering that pile of shit who thinks beating up women is cool.
Because you know what happens when vans and deluxe covers shit like this up? It gets worse. Violent trash becomes empowered once they realize they can act that way and get cover.
This is why #metoo exists. Because powerful men assault women and have entire industries cover for them, and we accept it.
Don’t act like you are all about women skating if you aren’t angry powerful skate industry people are covering up any discussion that a washed up old pro beats on women, because that’s a strong message to women in skateboarding.
do you remember the part where she said she showed up drunk to start shit? did she drive drunk? how well do you know the parties involved? are they ALL credible? Where is the evidence? that thread went how many pages deep with the "victim" even chiming in and how many pics did we see? no cell phone pics? its 2018. I think there are a lot of missing pieces to the story and you have only been exposed to what they let you see via the internet. You obviously are not a fan of tnt and really i'm not either but I cannot stand to see woman beater and DV thrown around when this whole thing looked fishy from the jump. just like the 49ers LB that got accused of beating his girlfriend and everybody wanted to kick him out of league right away...then charges dropped because she made all up to get back at him for a breakup - it's an injustice to real victims of abuse. 

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2018, 12:59:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wouldn't have used the word "legend"
[close]
why?
[close]
How is he a legend? Because he got SOTY once? Dude was nothing special. Nice way to disrespect Gonz and Cardiel.
[close]
Get over yourself. I disrespected because I asked why? Cards and Gonz only won once...so what? Maybe you don't like the guy(or what you think you know) but if we are going off of skating I would say he has legend status. SOTY, contests, video parts, etc. Watch him skate and dust off your board and give it a try. He probably skates faster than you drive.
[close]

Agreed... I'd say he was pretty influential to today's ATV skating

No doubt he influenced the modern ATV/tranny stuff.  As bad as it was at times, he brought some cool style to the game.  He pretty much defined what Spitfire and AH are today.   

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2018, 01:09:43 PM »
^bull fucking shit. Trujillo was just copying those who came before him. He’s the opposite of innovative
Expand Quote

The confession- deleted

[close]
do you remember the part where she said she showed up drunk to start shit? did she drive drunk? how well do you know the parties involved? are they ALL credible? Where is the evidence? that thread went how many pages deep with the "victim" even chiming in and how many pics did we see? no cell phone pics? its 2018. I think there are a lot of missing pieces to the story and you have only been exposed to what they let you see via the internet. You obviously are not a fan of tnt and really i'm not either but I cannot stand to see woman beater and DV thrown around when this whole thing looked fishy from the jump. just like the 49ers LB that got accused of beating his girlfriend and everybody wanted to kick him out of league right away...then charges dropped because she made all up to get back at him for a breakup - it's an injustice to real victims of abuse.
No, I don’t remember that, because somebody at deluxe, vans, or another sponsor chose to censor and delete the discussion. You can’t prove your innocence when you sweep it under the rug and censor the discussions about it. You know who sweeps shit like that inder the rug? People who did the wrong thing. Innocent people know that the truth will come out and will want a chance to prove their innocence. Guilty people and their enablers just want to make it go away. So he or somebody at dlx pulled some strings with high speed and the story “went away.”
I’m not going to debate what was covered up, I’m just going to remind you that it indeed was covered up

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2018, 01:11:32 PM »
And fishy from the jump? BOTH SIDES said Trujillo punched her repeatedly, he just said it was cool when he did it because of all the years he spent being on antihero

Issy

Issy

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2018, 01:54:05 PM »

Stop the investigation. You are making it really bad for the victim involved.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2018, 02:14:12 PM »
So if a burglar shows up to my house and I beat the shit out of him (or her), is it domestic violence because it happened in my house?

Or do I have to know the burglar before assaulting him or her for it to constitute domestic violence?

What if it happens on my lawn, but not necessarily within my domicile? Orthodomestic violence?

Do I need to ... sex the robber first?

shark tits

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2018, 02:17:04 PM »
So if a burglar shows up to my house and I beat the shit out of him (or her), is it domestic violence because it happened in my house?

Or do I have to know the burglar before assaulting him or her for it to constitute domestic violence?

What if it happens on my lawn, but not necessarily within my domicile? Orthodomestic violence?

domestic means you live together. beat up a family member, roommate, gf etc, domestic.
beat up andy roy's gf?
not domestic.
beat up fred gall's clothing company? domestic.
beat up a chola trespassing on your property? not domestic.
hope that clears it up.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2018, 02:24:56 PM »
But what if the interloping chola, upon having her burgling mask removed a la Scooby Doo, turns out to be my spouse and/or roommate?

Would she have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for that meddling domestic violence?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2018, 02:39:33 PM »
Has anybody actually tried to hit up Jim T about this situation? Obviously it's very important issue and it's something that SHOULD be taken seriously, but I feel like he would be down to address it if someone asked him directly.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »
whoa calm down Mr. Reasonable

No need to do that when we can just call everyone a literal nazi from the comfort of our computer chair

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2018, 04:50:20 PM »
Dirty P herself didn't seem all that upset on here. She said his fists felt like sponges then said Trixie does coke in front of her kids. That whole shit was a stupid mess. Fucked up TNT hit her, but I feel like Gip's been bullied by TNT and thats his main motivation

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »
what does dirtbag have to lose that they could just silence her? Is andy on Vans? are they going to take his pro model away on Ah? If it was as cut and dry as you claim she could press charges and that would it. Does vans and dlx have enough clout to squash with SFPD? especially with all the evidence and confessions. is the whole industry going to turn their back on Andy because his gf got beat up and spoke up? Does Jim really strike you as the kind of guy that would stand for that sort of thing? maybe both parties fucked up and were in the wrong in one way or another? what if she punched him first?(this is tnt not sheffey) is there no situation on earth that a man is not justified to defend himself against a woman?

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2018, 10:03:03 PM »
And the SF Giants are now complicit. Disgusting.

Me an the guys are going down to AT&T park to protest this injustice. Anyone who doesn't join is a misogynistic, chauvinistic, pig headed male who thinks its ok to use women as their personal boppo the clown.

Gip you in or out?

Issy

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2018, 10:16:41 PM »

Me an the guys are going down to AT&T park to protest this injustice. Anyone who doesn't join is a misogynistic, chauvinistic, pig headed male who thinks its ok to use women as their personal boppo the clown.

Gip you in or out?

LOL

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2018, 10:25:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
domestic means you live together. beat up a family member, roommate, gf etc, domestic.
beat up andy roy's gf?
not domestic.
beat up fred gall's clothing company? domestic.
beat up a chola trespassing on your property? not domestic.
hope that clears it up.
i lol'ed

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2018, 10:29:05 PM »
Expand Quote

Gip you in or out?
[close]

LOL

in IF and only IF i can DRIVE to the park then skate 1 block to the stadium so i can carry my board around because I'm CORE

Pigeon

« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2018, 10:41:42 PM »
And fishy from the jump? BOTH SIDES said Trujillo punched her repeatedly, he just said it was cool when he did it because of all the years he spent being on antihero
Dirtbag Pee allegedly was pulling his hair and he claimed that he couldn’t see, so he threw blind punches. Does anyone even remember what they were arguing about in the first place? I remember that her and Trixie were drinking vodka out of a mason jar and something about TNT yelling at his wife. Then, the kids were supposedly crying or some shit.

I remember all this useless shit but can’t even remember the names of the last 3 or 4 synthetic elements.

bo bice

• Rep: 76
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2018, 11:18:00 PM »
Can we all find some common ground and agree that everyone involved is a great parent