Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86690 times)

tony volume

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2018, 01:38:53 AM »
I’m an A’s Fan. Fuck the Giants and Fuck TNT. He’s always been a dick, and that shoe looks ugly as fuck.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2018, 05:25:53 AM »
Expand Quote
And fishy from the jump? BOTH SIDES said Trujillo punched her repeatedly, he just said it was cool when he did it because of all the years he spent being on antihero
[close]
Dirtbag Pee allegedly was pulling his hair and he claimed that he couldn’t see, so he threw blind punches. Does anyone even remember what they were arguing about in the first place? I remember that her and Trixie were drinking vodka out of a mason jar and something about TNT yelling at his wife. Then, the kids were supposedly crying or some shit.

I remember all this useless shit but can’t even remember the names of the last 3 or 4 synthetic elements.

Here you go sir.

BarbaraStreisand

• Rep: -12
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2018, 06:07:38 AM »
Aren't TNT and Andy Roy not involved in the 5-split new Anti Hero?

I thought someone might have noticed.

Plus the Vans thing was probably planned way ahead and was difficult to be cancelled like this.

I'm sure that Thiebaud/DLX noticed and took action.

And yeah if I had a representative of my company being an absolute dick/drunk mess but still making sales (or at least being "relevant") I'd like him and whoever involved in this junkie fight to shut up and leave this stuff out of social media.

No one is embracing domestic violence, they are just avoiding that this spreads out as a case o domestic violence. That was a junkie fight, between junkies.

brbraaah.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2018, 06:08:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
And fishy from the jump? BOTH SIDES said Trujillo punched her repeatedly, he just said it was cool when he did it because of all the years he spent being on antihero
[close]
Dirtbag Pee allegedly was pulling his hair and he claimed that he couldn’t see, so he threw blind punches. Does anyone even remember what they were arguing about in the first place? I remember that her and Trixie were drinking vodka out of a mason jar and something about TNT yelling at his wife. Then, the kids were supposedly crying or some shit.

I remember all this useless shit but can’t even remember the names of the last 3 or 4 synthetic elements.
[close]

Here you go sir.

Side A. Anyone have what Priya said on here saved?
Only thing I really remembered from that thread was someone saying "Trashy people doing trashy things"

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

stranded

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2018, 06:27:00 AM »
^
wasnt around for that thread, but you have to take everything that Andy roy’s Gf says with a grain of salt, after that unitard shit. Not denying that violence took place, just don’t believe the way it escalated to that point and don’t trust the word of wannabe rockstars or people going around spreading herpes

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2018, 06:35:53 AM »

Plus the Vans thing was probably planned way ahead and was difficult to be cancelled like this.

And yeah if I had a representative of my company being an absolute dick/drunk mess but still making sales (or at least being "relevant") I'd like him and whoever involved in this junkie fight to shut up and leave this stuff out of social media.

No one is embracing domestic violence, they are just avoiding that this spreads out as a case o domestic violence. That was a junkie fight, between junkies.
I don't think AntiHero/DLX/Spitfire (re)posted any of the first pitch stuff on instagram this weekend, so there seems to be a split there.   I was also thinking that Vans was probably in too deep with all this marketing/promotion planning to pull the plug on the shoe/campaign at this point, so they stuck with him.  Shitty if true.

BarbaraStreisand

• Rep: -12
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2018, 06:38:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I don't think AntiHero/DLX/Spitfire (re)posted any of the first pitch stuff on instagram this weekend, so there seems to be a split there.   I was also thinking that Vans was probably in too deep with all this marketing/promotion planning to pull the plug on the shoe/campaign at this point, so they stuck with him.  Shitty if true.

Exactly, they have been doing a world tour with TNT for his shoe launch and yet no word from AH nor DLX.

I guess he¡'s being punished this way.

Plus No board in the most recent run.
brbraaah.

Issy

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2018, 07:10:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
And the SF Giants are now complicit. Disgusting.

Me an the guys are going down to AT&T park to protest this injustice. Anyone who doesn't join is a misogynistic, chauvinistic, pig headed male who thinks its ok to use women as their personal boppo the clown.

Gip you in or out?
[close]

LOL
[close]

in IF and only IF i can DRIVE to the park then skate 1 block to the stadium so i can carry my board around because I'm CORE

https://youtu.be/OBpvwOcrhxQ

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2018, 09:05:01 PM »
I’m an A’s Fan. Fuck the Giants and Fuck TNT. He’s always been a dick, and that shoe looks ugly as fuck.

It's Bat Flippin' Season my friend.   

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2018, 09:08:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Here you go sir.

you know how you can just hear some people's voice in your head, even over text? unfortunately, andy roy is one of them. i can hear that horrible meth head screech in my head right now.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2018, 05:53:11 AM »
What is T-Mo and Peabody’s take on this whole deal?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2018, 06:25:44 AM »
What is T-Mo and Peabody’s take on this whole deal?
They haven't told the kids yet.

Antihero_wakebladez

• Rep: -19
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2018, 06:50:47 AM »
Okay this shit has gone to fucking far.
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
All this conspiracy and cover up shit is just that. Shit.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
The picture she took of her face she selfied the next day?
There was never any charges against me.
So what the fuck else do you want?
I was fucking attacked in my own home.
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:53:00 AM by Antihero_wakebladez »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2018, 06:56:28 AM »
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.

the only question i have is why would you release those pink vans, think of all the poor flow kids that have to wear those ugly ass shoes.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2018, 06:59:33 AM »
The police report?

Your in bloom part speaks to me in the way few can :) thanks.

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2018, 07:14:46 AM »
I'm imagining TNT typing up that response like this:

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2018, 07:17:22 AM »
If you'd just have avoided women altogether you'd never have found yourself in this mess.

shark tits

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2018, 07:19:12 AM »
are you and andy gonna be reinstated on AH?
is trixie still friends w/ dirtbag-p?
how'd you get called up to the majors for that pitch?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2018, 07:19:42 AM »
The police report?

What kind of conditioner do you use?

Also "Ask me like a fucking man you know my insta" is hilarious

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2018, 07:26:16 AM »
The police report?
Ah sick Tony you're here. Im an A's fan and hate the giants but am stoked for you on throwing out the first pitch. bummer about all the drama. Just so you know there are plenty of us that are still fans. We kinda watched you grow up through skate videos. Now you're a father and husband and still get rad on your skateboard and with your band. So what the fuck else do I want? I wanna see you fucking skate. 

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2018, 07:31:31 AM »
Actually, I wanna know two things:
1. Does Trixie actually blow lines in front of your children?
2. Is your last name pronounced like "true heelio"?

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2018, 07:47:25 AM »
Atleast he didn’t pull a bababooey

his worst pitch would still 25 times better than bababooeys

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2018, 07:47:59 AM »
wouldn't have used the word "legend"

since when is TNT not a legend?

hermanos racists

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2018, 07:58:26 AM »
Fuck this piece of shit...ask me like a man ? on instagram? hahahhha what a man you are ...just like jim t and dlx bunch of pussys hiding behind $kateboarding just like prostitutes.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2018, 08:04:03 AM »
How do you feel about a Vinnie Bahn hijacking the hard flip grab scene? Also, is there a similar sequence only melon grab or am I imagining it?

I think coming on here to put your side of the story is always the right move. Kahkis and ISUCK learned to get ahead of the news cycle and it's done them well.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2018, 08:09:46 AM »
How do you feel about a Vinnie Bahn hijacking the hard flip grab scene? Also, is there a similar sequence only melon grab or am I imagining it?

I think coming on here to put your side of the story is always the right move. Kahkis and ISUCK learned to get ahead of the news cycle and it's done them well.
^call that a fs flip grab, no?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2018, 08:23:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
^call that a fs flip grab, no?
FS or even Indy, I seem to remember a similar one with TNT but melon but can't find it.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2018, 08:24:38 AM »
Why was Andy already pissed at you?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2018, 08:25:17 AM »
The police report?

Come on Tony, she's a female.  You couldn't have just restrained her without having to lay a few haymakers?