Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86676 times)

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 66
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2018, 12:57:26 PM »
I didn’t call the cops
What are you basing your information on people?
I’ve been married for 10 years
I have 2 children
And yes. I am the only one holding a police report. They were out looking for her that night.

I have been loyal to everyone and every company I’ve ever worked for.
Do you know the history of the accusing party?
It’s a very grey area to say the least. Not bragging but I’ve been the public eye since 1996. Where were these people?
Get off my fucking back about this shit.
I’ve givin you the truth.
And those heckling the, ask me like a man shit,
Like I’m gonna hand out my phone number and address online.
Find my YouTube channel and see what Andy says to me at lower bobs contest. And see how crazy she sounds.
 She tried to attack my wife in public, stared down at my kids until Waylon came to me and said she’s making me uncomfortable, and also threatened to me, that she’s gonna beat my wife’s ass. If I did what she claimed I did, wouldn’t she want to beat my ass?
We have been very civil about this situation so I don’t get why, with all of our past histories, I get NO credibility and they do. Y’all don’t know shit, but are talking it. You have no fucking idea about this situation. Just some fucking rant that was on social media that was apologized for because it’s all bullshit. You people want to make a fucking case? Do it or shut the fuck up. I’m ready. I’ll see you at 850 Bryant.

Maybe see if Gip wants to meet up at Chili's

shark tits

« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2018, 01:06:29 PM »
Expand Quote
so does trixie do coke in front of waylon or nah
[close]

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.
is that a reference to polygamy? cause if so, coool!
are you and andy kicked of antihero? soon to be reinstated? something different?
are you guys friends again [guys, not you and dirtbag-p]?

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
tony, did you or did you not punch her? that's the only thing that needs answered here. i don't care about the whys or whether charges were filed or what was said and taken back.

yes or no, did you punch a woman?

So if some crazy drunk woman is attacking you, ripping out your hair, how would you stop her? Ask politely? Wait until she's calmed down? Let her keep going until you have no hair left?
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2018, 01:25:53 PM »
tony, did you or did you not punch her? that's the only thing that needs answered here. i don't care about the whys or whether charges were filed or what was said and taken back.

yes or no, did you punch a woman?
Do you have a wife? would you punch a woman to defend your wife, or would you let her get beat on because you can't hit women. I feel like there is some scenarios that could occur where you might need to clobber a woman. Im not saying that this situation is one of them. not everything is black and white

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2018, 01:48:44 PM »
And those heckling the, ask me like a man shit,
Like I’m gonna hand out my phone number and address online.

Then why say it in the first place

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2018, 01:50:47 PM »
this fucking guy thinks we know his insta and you tube page, ahhaaahahahaaaa

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2018, 01:52:04 PM »
damn, another pro comes on slap, dickriders come out of the shadows right on cue.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2018, 01:59:53 PM »
Too much time has passed between TNT posting and the inevitable looney Gipper rant. Where is it? Is the Gip ok???

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
If you're really Tony, post a video of yourself burning down a skatepark.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2018, 02:04:52 PM »
Gipper's probably got detention.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2018, 02:16:23 PM »
"Yes, officer. There's a drunk woman in my home and she's beating me up. Please help!" 😭

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »
Too much time has passed between TNT posting and the inevitable looney Gipper rant. Where is it? Is the Gip ok???

ill say it: i love gipper's rants. sometimes i think about how great it would be if jenkem or someone made a video of pro's reading excerpts of his posts like jimmy kimmel's mean tweets.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2018, 02:29:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Need gips response ASAP
[close]
My response is that a month or two ago Tony Trujillo punched Andy Roy’s girlfriend repeatedly. Both Andy and Tony acknowledged it on instagram. Shortly after, Priya, Andy’s girlfriend, came here to talk about what happened.
Shortly after that, both instagram posts were deleted and the slap thread was deleted by an admin (not mod) at slap.
The fact that all 3 pieces of media describing the event were deleted suggests a cover up of clear domestic violence by powerful people in the skateboard industry.

Fuck deluxe, fuck vans, and fuck that trashy pile of shit Tony Trujillo who brought all of their reputations down just because he can’t resist punching women.
Deluxe is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
Vans is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
I wonder if the giants know they just honored the subject of the entire skate industry cover up?

How does an industry that is FINALLY claiming to embrace the participation of women go along with such an obvious and ham-handed attempt at a cover up?
I guess its not that hypocritical- deluxe sponsors all sorts of trash, like that bitch Albino who got his ASS BEAT for throwing his board into the street during the dolores hill bomb, and they’ll orchestrate cover ups for woman beaters...but somehow they sponsor ZERO women...same goes for vans if I remember correctly.

Tl;dr: woman beater Tony Trujillo’s sponsors orchestrated a cover up to prevent the news that they sponsor a woman beater getting out. I’m far more mad about how they cover for and therefore endorse beating women than I even am for Trujillo punching the woman in the first place. Fuck deluxe and vans

I don't care about deluxe much at all but gipper you consistantly have the same kinda glitch in you assertions and this is another glaring example and I gotta point it out.  If tony was in the right and enough of the publics perception was that he was in the wrong then Deluxe is going to lose profits, so that would be an obvious motive for them to want to 'cover up' the situation by deleting online shit.  I said "if" cause andy roys gf's account might be truthful (but you and I don't know, do we?).  But to come and say that the only reason a company would attempt to bury the online shit is cause it 100% for sure happened is typical Gipper non-logic.  You didn't respond to my last 3 posts directed at you so who knows if you'll respond to this one.   Be well.   (again I don't care about deluxe I just want you to stop omitting obvious truths that don't support you arguments -your always doing that shit.)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 02:33:33 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2018, 03:12:14 PM »
TBT,

Are your fists more like damp sponges, or fresh marshmallows?  I've read both, just wondered which was closer to true.

Thanks.

I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that.

Also, this part is hilariously obvious, as you're a cunt to your fans, other skaters, and the general public.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

stranded

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2018, 03:31:50 PM »
TBT,

Are your fists more like damp sponges, or fresh marshmallows?  I've read both, just wondered which was closer to true.

Thanks.

Expand Quote
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that.
[close]

Also, this part is hilariously obvious, as you're a cunt to your fans, other skaters, and the general public.
What was your or your friends’ experiences with him like? He never replied to the thing about him spitting in a 11 year olds face for saying that Independent trucks suck.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2018, 03:39:17 PM »
Why'd you slap Jerry just because he liked King Diamond? There's plenty of other reasons to slap him.

BadShitTrix

• Rep: 0
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Okay this shit has gone to fucking far.
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
All this conspiracy and cover up shit is just that. Shit.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
The picture she took of her face she selfied the next day?
There was never any charges against me.
So what the fuck else do you want?
I was fucking attacked in my own home.
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.
[close]

Come on Tony, she's a female.  You couldn't have just restrained her without having to lay a few haymakers?

Hello, Ashley Trujillo here. Tony's wife of 10 years and two children later. On the road with him for 13 years strong. Tony hasn't ever hit a woman. And he did not hit Andy Roy's girlfriend. I was there, Andy was not. If Tony was hitting a woman in my home, I would have tried to stop him. She was so fired up that after she attacked him, I took her away from the house to cool her off. Tony stayed at home and a police report was filed against her.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2018, 04:15:53 PM »
If the dog makes an account and corroborates your stories we'll all go meet Tony on Instagram so he can fight us like he wants

hermanos racists

« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2018, 04:44:22 PM »
Hi ashley ,you should try and do real cocaine from south america not the fake one from california ,i bet you  pay  high price for something is not even cocaine,if you are gonna do it...do it right.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »

Hello, Ashley Trujillo here.

Hey hi there, Scout Jessee here...

Man I love slap

feedmeseymour

« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »
Families that SLAP together, stay together.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
Is this thread for real??

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Man I love slap

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2018, 05:05:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Man I love slap

This and your post after have me rolling

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2018, 05:06:39 PM »
Hi ashley ,you should try and do real cocaine from south america not the fake one from california ,i bet you  pay  high price for something is not even cocaine,if you are gonna do it...do it right.
Listen thats just rude. Assuming people from California dont know what real coke looks, smells and tastes like is extremely prejudice an bigoted. You think the bay aint got yay then you're the fool.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2018, 05:28:54 PM »

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2018, 05:52:15 PM »
Is everything cleared up between you and andy or are anti hero trips going to be really awkward?

Also what's your youtube channel?

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2018, 06:17:21 PM »

relevant.

BadShitTrix

• Rep: 0
« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2018, 06:26:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so does trixie do coke in front of waylon or nah
[close]

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.
[close]
He didn't even deny it lol

People like you - are the cause of suicide in kids, teenagers and vulnerable adults, I am assuming you know this, right? I hate to have had to go so low and respond (clear the air) to people hiding behind a keyboard. Tony and others have put in a lot of work for their career. Blood, Sweat and Tears. If Tony rubbed you the wrong way in passing, sorry. Everyone has dirt on their hands. Everyone. But, thinking a mother does drugs in front of her children crosses a line. So, the answer to this question is - FUCK NO! Not once, not twice, not ever. There's your answer, and the truth. It hurts a mother to hear things like this. It was probably your intention as well. Weak.
Expand Quote
[close]

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2018, 06:52:27 PM »
I got your back trix. I know you didnt do that shit in front of the kids. every parent knows how to close a door. You guys party a little so what. We watched TNT go from young gun, to hot shot, soty, to family man. Hes not perfect, I dont want him to be. You and TNT are the skate family that represents a generation. Im a new husband, and soon to be father. I look up to you guys for defending each other and doing your shit no matter what. Dirty P is wrong for airing ya'lls dirty laundry, so is Andy. If you guys need to squab it out so be it, but it never should have seen the face of social media. Beefs happen and letting all of social media see it is really fucked up.