Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86694 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2018, 06:53:49 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

feedmeseymour

« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
Quoting is tough

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2018, 07:05:50 PM »
218 guests currently online ... gotta love when slap gets the industry's feathers ruffled

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2018, 07:17:12 PM »
I feel bad about telling that story about TNT now..I don't want anyones career to be ruined or families to be torn apart its crazy how far these words reach. Even with all thats been said I DO back TNT. Yeah he spit on my friend but thats pretty miniscule in the broader scope of things, this kid was not die hard and he only skated one summer. You probably saved his life by giving him a severe reality check. He's an accountant now. Trixies quote about how everyone has dirt on their hands spoke to me. I shouldn't give him shit about spitting on some kid because that exact same day I kicked Ryan Sheckler in the shins. (KOTR 2004) So yeah we can all be real Fucktards.

To Trixie&TNT,

You shouldn't trip on these fools, shit kinda got out of line..most excitement some of us are getting these days. Much love.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 07:26:41 PM by poorlatino »

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »
I kicked Ryan Sheckler in the shins.

You’re a fucking monster.
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2018, 07:34:56 PM »
You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy.
so you 100% didn't invite her over?

edit: people that claim to have evidence and don't post it are, for the most part, not in possession of said evidence
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 07:42:07 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Mr. Fink

« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
Damn this thread blew up. I guess TNT really does know drama.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2018, 07:36:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Facts

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Pretty Serious

« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »
Is this the part where gip dm's his way out of his pretty big talk and ends up friends with the accused? I hope so.  All tnt needs to do is meet gip at potrero and whistle at one of his tricks and he'd be the coolest guy here again.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2018, 07:46:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Facts

I kicked him in the chesty.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2018, 07:51:47 PM »
Is everything cleared up between you and andy or are anti hero trips going to be really awkward?

I'm done. I'm sorry.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2018, 08:25:14 PM »
yo tnt i didn't really fux with you back when you thought you were nikki six but i fux with you now. dont let all these lil hoe boys fuck up your trajectory. its tough sometimes when you dont feel important. parliament, lets go.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2018, 08:53:05 PM »
Post your address and cell number like a man

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2018, 09:00:36 PM »

like a REAL man

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #165 on: August 01, 2018, 12:15:47 AM »
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

That's fucking stupid. Like, really dumb.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 01:46:47 AM by sododgy »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #166 on: August 01, 2018, 01:29:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

like a REAL man
I've still got Khakis cell number saved. He must have King Kong sized gonads.

Antihero_wakebladez

• Rep: -19
« Reply #167 on: August 01, 2018, 02:01:30 AM »
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we have squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #168 on: August 01, 2018, 02:10:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we have squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.

Whats your opinion of Daryl Angel?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2018, 02:13:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Do you know who had final say in taking the original thread down?

hermanos racists

« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2018, 02:21:20 AM »
go to sleep little mexican shit.
you are worried about internet too much
why you are here the whole day? if you dont care?
you have stories all over the world for being a cunt.  you expect to people believe you,now? hahah
you are worried about having no sponsors anymore?
im sure if you will not have these corporate sponsors you will be in the streets by now ,coke habit is not cheap.go work hard like you said and learn to skate switch before you end up with nothing. xoxo

Antihero_wakebladez

« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2018, 02:28:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go ahead and judge from your laptop. This is over, and has been for sometime.
Go fucking skate.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2018, 02:44:50 AM »
Calls Slap cancer, requests questions via Instagram and has a YouTube channel. Just because this particular corner of the internet doesn't take everything you say at face value it's the problem?

You could actually do yourself a favour and weather the storm and get your point across or you can say it's Slap's fault. Can't wait to see your anti Slap rhetoric on another social media platform á la Sean Gutierrez and his "campaign" to have Slap gone. If you don't want to finish the conversation don't enter it, take a leaf out of Kate Moss' book and "Never complain, never explain".

"It's all Slap's fault, keyboard warriors"
*proceeds to type to "followers" on smartphone keyboard.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2018, 02:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go fucking skate.

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2018, 02:54:42 AM »
Jesus fucking christ this guy gets a shoe on Vans while a long line of legends and up and comers are on flow? Fucking wow me Tony please.

Antihero_wakebladez

« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2018, 02:57:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.

Answer what question?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2018, 03:03:03 AM »
Here's a question, is this the Internet's fault or was it caused by people involved airing their dirty laundry on the internet?

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2018, 03:06:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

[close]

Answer what question?

What’s your opinion on Daryl Angel beating his girl? Hes a fellow pro skater and he gave his girl a shiner and all y’all have been quiet about it. You wanna talk against beating up chicks and domestic abuse then call that mother fucker out for bruising his girl up. Need proof? Use the search engine and just type “Daryl Angel”.

Antihero_wakebladez

« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2018, 03:10:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

[close]

Answer what question?
[close]

What’s your opinion on Daryl Angel beating his girl? Hes a fellow pro skater and he gave his girl a shiner and all y’all have been quiet about it. You wanna talk against beating up chicks and domestic abuse then call that mother fucker out for bruising his girl up. Need proof? Use the search engine and just type “Daryl Angel”.

I don’t know that guy. I’ve heard shit and I’m sure he got his but that’s got nothing to do with me whatsoever. Y’all wanna keep going on that that’s between y’all and him.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2018, 03:13:12 AM »
why did my tnt sgs die quicker than any other vans ive ever had