Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86687 times)

CrumblingInfrastructure

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2018, 03:18:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

That's fucking stupid. Like, really dumb.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).
[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

Whats your opinion of Daryl Angel?
[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go ahead and judge from your laptop. This is over, and has been for sometime.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.
[close]

Answer what question?
[close]

What’s your opinion on Daryl Angel beating his girl? Hes a fellow pro skater and he gave his girl a shiner and all y’all have been quiet about it. You wanna talk against beating up chicks and domestic abuse then call that mother fucker out for bruising his girl up. Need proof? Use the search engine and just type “Daryl Angel”.
[close]

I don’t know that guy. I’ve heard shit and I’m sure he got his but that’s got nothing to do with me whatsoever. Y’all wanna keep going on that that’s between y’all and him.

Nah you keep collecting checks off us it is your problem. It’s time to nut the fuck up and speak against abuse or pull your name from boards and shoes and get a big boy job. Like I said: Be about it or fuck off. We dont need you.

Antihero_wakebladez

• Rep: -19
« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2018, 03:26:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).
[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.
[close]

Answer what question?
[close]

What’s your opinion on Daryl Angel beating his girl? Hes a fellow pro skater and he gave his girl a shiner and all y’all have been quiet about it. You wanna talk against beating up chicks and domestic abuse then call that mother fucker out for bruising his girl up. Need proof? Use the search engine and just type “Daryl Angel”.
[close]

I don’t know that guy. I’ve heard shit and I’m sure he got his but that’s got nothing to do with me whatsoever. Y’all wanna keep going on that that’s between y’all and him.
[close]

Nah you keep collecting checks off us it is your problem. It’s time to nut the fuck up and speak against abuse or pull your name from boards and shoes and get a big boy job. Like I said: Be about it or fuck off. We dont need you.

I know. Women shouldn’t beat up on men I know. I’ll start a campaign tomorrow morning. And we? Are you speaking for all of skateboarding? DM me your phone number I would love to speak to you. ❤️

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #182 on: August 01, 2018, 03:29:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

[close]

Answer what question?
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm all for standing up for what you believe in but you're fucking reaching saying Daryl Angel is anyone's responsibility just because they are in the industry. What the fuck has he got to do with Daryl? The "You're either against Daryl or you're pro woman beating" is pretty stupid. Do you walk up to strangers and preach about Daryl all day? Stay on topic.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2018, 03:42:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

[close]

Answer what question?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I'm all for standing up for what you believe in but you're fucking reaching saying Daryl Angel is anyone's responsibility just because they are in the industry. What the fuck has he got to do with Daryl? The "You're either against Daryl or you're pro woman beating" is pretty stupid. Do you walk up to strangers and preach about Daryl all day? Stay on topic.
You’re correct and I apologize for the wall of text. It was not quoted but my original question before I flew off then handle was “what is your opinion of Daryl Angel?” and I got mad that Tony seemed to brush it off. I’m not holding Tony personally accountable for Daryl Angels actions but due to the nature of the allegations I was hoping to bring more light to the situation because I think it’s something that has potential to grow through our community and we need to make sure that it’s not tolerated.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2018, 04:08:02 AM »

Go fucking skate.

You got involved on slap cause in reality, your days aren’t that busy, and you care about our opinion of you for some reason. It’s obvious you sat around crying about it to your wife all day to the point of her making an account to defend your honor lol. Conversation coulda went like this

“Honey, I’m so upset rn, these internet trolls won’t stop talking shit!”

Potential response from wife
“Well sweetie, that’s the internet and you’re famous to a group of people that tend to talk shit, now what do you want for supper?”

End of convo, thread woulda died at page 4.

Oh and Fuck off with that “go fucking skate” your ass was in this thread the whole day and even into the late hours of the night. Take your own advise and go skate those ugly pink vans.

hermanos racists

« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2018, 04:29:19 AM »
Oh and Fuck off with that “go fucking skate” your ass was in this thread the whole day and even into the late hours of the night. Take your own advise and go skate those ugly pink vans.
[/quote]

haha that i was trying to say, the whole fuckin' day & night on this topic and he says go fuckin skate? hahaha little bitch is like tri-polar.
you make no sense woman beater.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2018, 05:27:45 AM »
Is this the part where gip dm's his way out of his pretty big talk and ends up friends with the accused? I hope so.  All tnt needs to do is meet gip at potrero and whistle at one of his tricks and he'd be the coolest guy here again.

For real where you at gip? You've been foaming at the mouth for months trying to get at Tony

WorldsBestCargoPants

• Rep: -7
« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2018, 06:15:58 AM »
Man throws ball in a straight line, Slap War starts..

Can we not just talk about actual skateboarding instead of 7 pages of this wack shit.  :'(
Sit back relax and let yourself go, don't sweat what you heard but act like you know.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2018, 06:20:00 AM »

Can we not just talk about actual skateboarding instead of 7 pages of this wack shit.  :'(

Too late, tnt showed up and joined the argument. This is prime SLAP, I don't know what you thought went on here?
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

shit_for_brains

« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2018, 06:24:26 AM »

Who's this fuckin dork

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2018, 06:39:35 AM »
Yo TNT, post your evidence!
Also, did Priya turn up uninvited or not?
(Please check with Trixie before answering)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

trillytrill

• Rep: 10
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2018, 07:06:07 AM »
tony, did you or did you not punch her? that's the only thing that needs answered here. i don't care about the whys or whether charges were filed or what was said and taken back.

yes or no, did you punch a woman?

still waiting tony.

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #192 on: August 01, 2018, 07:06:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so does trixie do coke in front of waylon or nah
[close]

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.
[close]
He didn't even deny it lol

People like you - are the cause of suicide in kids, teenagers and vulnerable adults, I am assuming you know this, right? I hate to have had to go so low and respond (clear the air) to people hiding behind a keyboard. Tony and others have put in a lot of work for their career. Blood, Sweat and Tears. If Tony rubbed you the wrong way in passing, sorry. Everyone has dirt on their hands. Everyone. But, thinking a mother does drugs in front of her children crosses a line. So, the answer to this question is - FUCK NO! Not once, not twice, not ever. There's your answer, and the truth. It hurts a mother to hear things like this. It was probably your intention as well. Weak.
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Me, seven years ago: I'm not gonna join Slap because it'll make me hate skateboarding.
Me, now: BadMomTrix blamed me for teen suicides in a broken quote and I'm enjoying every second of it.

*edited to fix the quote, which was even more broken than I originally thought*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 07:31:53 AM by CHOW »

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #193 on: August 01, 2018, 07:10:08 AM »
In America, it's innocent until proven guilty. So why does he need to post his evidence to prove his innocence? Where is dirtbag/andy's evidence? They're not posting because it's bullshit. same with gip - just a bunch gum bumpers.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2018, 07:10:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
so does trixie do coke in front of waylon or nah
[close]

Go fuck yourself.
 Why don’t you ask them where his son is. Like I’m the fucking bad guy. Do some research mother fucker. We take care of ours 24/7 with big love.
[close]
He didn't even deny it lol

People like you - are the cause of suicide in kids, teenagers and vulnerable adults, I am assuming you know this, right? I hate to have had to go so low and respond (clear the air) to people hiding behind a keyboard. Tony and others have put in a lot of work for their career. Blood, Sweat and Tears. If Tony rubbed you the wrong way in passing, sorry. Everyone has dirt on their hands. Everyone. But, thinking a mother does drugs in front of her children crosses a line. So, the answer to this question is - FUCK NO! Not once, not twice, not ever. There's your answer, and the truth. It hurts a mother to hear things like this. It was probably your intention as well. Weak.
Expand Quote
[close]
Me, seven years ago: I'm not gonna join Slap because it'll make me hate skateboarding.
Me, now: BadMomTrix blamed me for teen suicides in a broken quote and I'm enjoying every second of it.
[close]
[close]

But did you or did you not prevent Dylan from getting on anti hero back in the day?

WorldsBestCargoPants

« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2018, 07:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Who's this fuckin dork

Hi,

My name is Callum. Who the fuck are you?
Sit back relax and let yourself go, don't sweat what you heard but act like you know.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2018, 07:28:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Who's this fuckin dork
[close]

Hi,

I'm gonna see if I can get you banned

WorldsBestCargoPants

« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2018, 07:40:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Who's this fuckin dork
[close]

Hi,

[close]

Uhhm okay, not like I spend much time here anyway.  :'( :'( :'(

Nice to speak to you.  :-*

stranded

« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2018, 07:41:11 AM »
says Andy doesn’t know where his son is and that he talked to him yesterday. Andy chilled with his kid yesterday and it’s on Instagram

What does teen suicide have to do with forty year olds? If you’re going to throw that card, tell your husband to not spit in a 11 year olds face and quit being an overall dick

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2018, 07:45:58 AM »
What does teen suicide have to do with forty year olds?

Won't somebody please think of the men-children?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2018, 07:49:43 AM »
Expand Quote
What does teen suicide have to do with forty year olds?
[close]

Won't somebody please think of the men-children?

It's 11 o'clock, do you know where your man-children are?

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2018, 07:50:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

LOL This thread is gold. I love seeing people act hard on the internetz. "Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond"

Sometimes I wish that switch would flick on in my brain that would let me take part in these fucking witch hunts. I bet it feels soooo good to knock someone down a peg you've always been jealous of. That rush of dopamine must be amazing when you see that you were able to get someone fired from their job because of a story you read on the internet you didn't like.

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2018, 08:07:56 AM »
Gip is a real fucking pussy. dude was talking super spicey and now that TNT is in here its been crickets from him.
Horny 2 Skate

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Who's this fuckin dork
[close]

Hi,

[close]

[close]

Uhhm okay, not like I spend much time here anyway.  :'( :'( :'(

Nice to speak to you.  :-*

shut it, callum.

did you get put on time out by anti hero, tony?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:52 AM »
yo tnt i didn't really fux with you back when you thought you were nikki six but i fux with you now. dont let all these lil hoe boys fuck up your trajectory. its tough sometimes when you dont feel important. parliament, lets go.

This might be the saddest post I've ever seen on SLAP, and that includes anything train racing-related.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2018, 09:14:30 AM »
Pretty sure this is gip

go to sleep little mexican shit.
you are worried about internet too much
why you are here the whole day? if you dont care?
you have stories all over the world for being a cunt.  you expect to people believe you,now? hahah
you are worried about having no sponsors anymore?
im sure if you will not have these corporate sponsors you will be in the streets by now ,coke habit is not cheap.go work hard like you said and learn to skate switch before you end up with nothing. xoxo

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2018, 09:22:42 AM »
Y’all waiting for Gip better get comfy, because I’m STILL waiting for him to recreate that 360 flip no comply thing over the table that Grant Taylor did.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #207 on: August 01, 2018, 09:24:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look people,
But my wife is right.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Post your footy and let Slap decide who "rip shit harder".

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #208 on: August 01, 2018, 09:30:47 AM »
now we just need daryl angel and jason jessee to sign up to make the cipher complete

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #209 on: August 01, 2018, 09:44:22 AM »

Sometimes I wish that switch would flick on in my brain that would let me take part in these fucking witch hunts. I bet it feels soooo good to knock someone down a peg you've always been jealous of. That rush of dopamine must be amazing when you see that you were able to get someone fired from their job because of a story you read on the internet you didn't like.

Thats all this really all this is. None of these frat boys give two shits about domestic abuse. Thats why the whole first page is dudes getting gnarred joking about it. Same as when Daryl Angel is mentioned. Just jokes, and fake outrage.  Anonymous cowards getting their kicks by having a skate celebrity acknowledge their meaningless existence. Gip's the worst coward out of all of you. Hasn't posted anywhere since TNT showed up. But I'm pretty sure he's confessed to being a troll a while ago.

You're all a bunch of teenage girls, fawning over the latest drama.

Tony, just get out of here. You fueling the fire, this is what they want.