Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86882 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #210 on: August 01, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
Tony, for the love of god, please save yourself!!!! - says the fanboy as he wipes away his tears
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »
Y’all waiting for Gip better get comfy, because I’m STILL waiting for him to recreate that 360 flip no comply thing over the table that Grant Taylor did.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #212 on: August 01, 2018, 10:19:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

That's fucking stupid. Like, really dumb.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).
[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

Whats your opinion of Daryl Angel?
[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go ahead and judge from your laptop. This is over, and has been for sometime.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.
[close]
Post your footy and let Slap decide who "rip shit harder".
I second this.  You can pick any skatepark in the country, go!

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #213 on: August 01, 2018, 10:20:15 AM »
Tony, you ripper, you handsome devil, you stone-cold pimp, please log off. It'll be hard for me, but I know that when you love something, you have to let it go.
Wow, this was beautiful. Well said.

fs overkrook

« Reply #214 on: August 01, 2018, 10:38:16 AM »
Okay this shit has gone to fucking far.
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
All this conspiracy and cover up shit is just that. Shit.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
The picture she took of her face she selfied the next day?
There was never any charges against me.
So what the fuck else do you want?
I was fucking attacked in my own home.
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

You’re still a highly unlikeable douchebag. Literally everybody that’s ever crossed paths with you has something negative to say.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1002
« Reply #215 on: August 01, 2018, 12:00:11 PM »
Thats all this really all this is. None of these frat boys give two shits about domestic abuse. Thats why the whole first page is dudes getting gnarred joking about it. Same as when Daryl Angel is mentioned. Just jokes, and fake outrage.  Anonymous cowards getting their kicks by having a skate celebrity acknowledge their meaningless existence. Gip's the worst coward out of all of you. Hasn't posted anywhere since TNT showed up. But I'm pretty sure he's confessed to being a troll a while ago.

You're all a bunch of teenage girls, fawning over the latest drama.

Tony, just get out of here. You fueling the fire, this is what they want.

But how are you going to fellate ol' TNT if he leave here?

We're all just a punch of teenage girls for calling Daryl Angel a giant pussy for punching women? That's some solid logic.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #216 on: August 01, 2018, 12:03:23 PM »

Thats all this really all this is. None of these frat boys give two shits about domestic abuse. Thats why the whole first page is dudes getting gnarred joking about it. Same as when Daryl Angel is mentioned. Just jokes, and fake outrage.  Anonymous cowards getting their kicks by having a skate celebrity acknowledge their meaningless existence. Gip's the worst coward out of all of you. Hasn't posted anywhere since TNT showed up. But I'm pretty sure he's confessed to being a troll a while ago.

wait so are we teenage girls, or are we frat boys? i need answers.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #217 on: August 01, 2018, 12:10:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wait so are we teenage girls, or are we frat boys? i need answers.

Half and half so watch your drink until we figure out who is who

IHOP

« Reply #218 on: August 01, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
yo tnt bringing up teen suicide for this situation is such a cop out. you are 35 years old we arent ripping on some 14 year old for looking goofy, we are trying to follow up and not brush under the rug accusations of you beating on andys girlfriend and calling the cops.  If it didnt happen then great, props to coming on here but you are still handling this shitty and trying to equate this to teen suicides is wack.

IHOP

« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2018, 12:22:43 PM »
also frontside over kook get off his dick

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #220 on: August 01, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
But did you or did you not prevent Dylan from getting on anti hero back in the day?

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2018, 12:51:25 PM »
Half of my feels bad for the trujillos but the other half is enjoying this so fucking much.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2018, 12:58:00 PM »
Expand Quote
All of you talking shit on me have no clue what you’re talking about in any capacity. You are going off of the rantings of a boyfriend who was already pissed off and a chick who just showed up on our scene who made me the scapegoat for her disappearing act she pulled on Andy. Andy was not there during the “incident”. I filed a police report only 20 minutes afterwards. I was the fucking victim and have been since because of all of you.
Andy apologized to me for doing what he did to me on a live feed on instagram and I have the footage.
I don’t expect anyone to just be a fan of me, I don’t care about that. But you people thriving on the rant, that he erased AND apologized for, is completely ridiculous.
Do you want the picture the San Francisco police took of the massive clump of my hair that was ripped out?
The police report?
If you people know anything about this girl you’d know this ain’t the first time this has happened to another person.
[close]

You’re still a highly unlikeable douchebag. Literally everybody that’s ever crossed paths with you has something negative to say.
ive heard the same.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The police report?
[close]

[close]
ive heard the same.
To be perfectly honest with you, the 60 seconds I interacted with him he was not a douche and was not the entire night.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2018, 03:08:16 PM »
Hi, 

Anyone else remember Tony's first insta reply?  It's been deleted, just like the thread about this altercation, where a copy of Tony's first insta reply was posted.  In that reply, I'm nearly positive Tony said he socked her, or some similar term, a couple of times.  Not wind up punches, but flailing about hits to the head.  I seem to recall it took place in the street, (not in the house, so Trix is still in the clear) as DirtyP was pulling his hair, so he was trying to get her off of him maybe?  So I think our evidence has been removed, hence the cover up talk.  I'll bet money that Tony originally admitted to hitting her in some capacity. 

I think that is partially why this continues, and coverups always seem to make things worse.

Tony had every right to not let Dylan on Anti-Hero, if thats what he was feeling.  It worked out for the best anyway.

People getting mad at Gip because he hasn't been on in a day?  Fools, just wait longer.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 03:20:16 PM by Joust Ostrich »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »
In times like this I think it's important everybody step back and remember one of the most important posts ever posted to SLAP by Rainbow Equality:

this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2018, 03:24:43 PM »
In times like this I think it's important everybody step back and remember one of the most important posts ever posted to SLAP by Rainbow Equality:

this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.

I love how Rainbow Equality just popped in and made the best post ever then vanished. True legend shit. We hardly knew him, yet we miss him. I go cut onion.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2018, 04:01:57 PM »
People getting mad at Gip because he hasn't been on in a day?  Fools, just wait longer.

probably the same people that say "maybe get off the forum so much and actually skate."

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2018, 04:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So you keep binging up this police report and video of Andy apologizing for all this, but haven't posted them.

Post them dummy. Want people to believe you? Give them evidence. Claiming to have this shit and not posting it makes you way less believable (assuming this is isn't a fanboi/troll claiming to be both of you).
[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.
[close]

Whats your opinion of Daryl Angel?
[close]

Look people,
I don’t have time to respond to everything I’m questioned about on this forum. I don’t know why I got involved in this cancer ridden bullshit in the first place.
But my wife is right.
There are so many teenage suicides per year because of shit just like this. People who are not involved in any way to the shit they’re talking about. Its cyber bullying. A school teacher should fucking know that. This has been straight bored trolling ass shit.
After all this crap, I know who my real friends are. And they know me, my kids, my family. And know this is all bullshit.
Go ahead and judge from your laptop. This is over, and has been for sometime.
Go fucking skate.
[close]

Dont throw that shit out there. Answer the fucking question or shut the fuck up and don’t respond. You wanna talk about suicide and self harm? You’re in the right fucking place because half this board has probably tried. I bet its hard to wrap your mind around the fact that a lot of people on this forumn rip shit harder then you and carve out a living working 40+ a week. Get the fuck outta here and go back in to obscurity where you belong if your too much of a bitch to denounce a very blatant woman beater. If your gunna be about it then fucking be about it. If not then fuck of back in to irrelevancy.
[close]
Post your footy and let Slap decide who "rip shit harder".
[close]
I second this.  You can pick any skatepark in the country, go!

I got nothing haha. I was pretty shit faced last night and made a complete ass of myself. DM’d Tony this afternoon and apologized for coming at him like I did. Him and Andy squashed the beef they just wanted to keep it internal for the sake of personal privacy which I can respect.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2018, 04:39:51 PM »
This thread should be renamed "Who can suck TNT's dick the hardest?" I love sucking dick but some of you fellas put my weekends at Slammer to shame. (p.s. TNT if you'd like a DL beej DM me, yo!)

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »
This thread should be renamed "Who can suck TNT's dick the hardest?" I love sucking dick but some of you fellas put my weekends at Slammer to shame. (p.s. TNT if you'd like a DL beej DM me, yo!)

Post your footy and let slap decide who sucks harder!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #231 on: August 01, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
Tony, the smartest thing you could do in this whole situation, is take gay up on his offer.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #232 on: August 01, 2018, 05:42:31 PM »

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2018, 05:44:31 PM »
yo tnt how many pairs of pink vans will you send in exchange for gips god given name? fux all these haters man like i said they're just a bunch of lil hoe boys. i get it dude sometimes a hoe just need to be put in her place. if a drunk hoe was lolligagging all up in my spot disrupting my family time i'de slice her up buffalo bill style and wear her like a custom dirtbag p leotard.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2018, 05:47:48 PM »
In America, it's innocent until proven guilty. So why does he need to post his evidence to prove his innocence? Where is dirtbag/andy's evidence? They're not posting because it's bullshit. same with gip - just a bunch gum bumpers.

be careful what you wish for...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2018, 06:18:31 PM »
Someone should copy this whole thread before it mysteriously disappears.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: August 01, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
this! shit is about to be nuked

Also, TNT where you at son?
did Priya turn up uninvited or not?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:44:36 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #237 on: August 01, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Uploaded the entire thread to WayBackArchive up until this post. If you want access to it, in case its deleted, just bookmark this link.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180802014013/http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=100739.0

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #238 on: August 01, 2018, 10:36:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well. Where’s the other sides “proof”. What are you going off? Andy and I spoke today, we have squashed it months ago. And still, are cool. As far as these accusations, they are just that. You think you know something? Your brain has no facts. Just what you’ve read.

The other side isn't claiming to have proof dipshit. And if they are, we can't tell because your bosses had the shit wiped.

You're the one making claims about having proof. If you have it, post it and put this shit to to bed. It's not hard ya fuck wit.

This just furthers the idea that you and your old lady are fanboi accounts and not the real deal.

It's mad simple. You claim to have proof. Proof will shut all of us "haters" up. If you want to clear your name, post it, otherwise you continue to look worse than them dummy.

Until you post "facts" no one has facts, it's not a hard concept.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #239 on: August 01, 2018, 10:42:00 PM »
↑ what he said
also, you came here to answer questions but have repeatedly ignored mine.
Shall I message you like a real man on Insta?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:44:33 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »