Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86684 times)

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -22
Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »
You guys are straight being bitches about this, and I don't even really like Tony. That old thread was deleted because it was a non-issue.  Why do you thing Priya just stopped posting?  If I got my ass beat by Tony (lol) I'd keep the fire lit demanding justice from Vans and Jim T.  Everyone but the Slap lynch mob moved on, kissed and made up.  You can get on with your lives too.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2018, 10:59:37 PM »
That old thread was deleted because it was a non-issue.  Why do you thing Priya just stopped posting?
Hi Tony *waves*
non-issues don't get deleted son, threads that ruffle industry feathers get deleted (see Daryl Angel/ #tatergate thread). Also, how do you know Priya didn't get served with a cease and desist and/ or threats from the industry to shut up? Wouldn't be the first time

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
Expand Quote
That old thread was deleted because it was a non-issue.  Why do you thing Priya just stopped posting?
[close]
Hi Tony *waves*
non-issues don't get deleted son, threads that ruffle industry feathers get deleted (see Daryl Angel/ #tatergate thread). Also, how do you know Priya didn't get served with a cease and desist and/ or threats from the industry to shut up? Wouldn't be the first time
Oh yes, the great Slap cover-up. It got deleted because the whole thing was fucking stupid and blown way out of proportion. Why aren't the JAson Jesse threads gone? Or the other Daryl?  Slap isn't exactly a 1st amendment haven, but throwing out cover up conspiracies is really reaching.

Ok, think about this. Why Andy be cool with Tony if he beat his girl's ass? Why would Priya still be with Andy if he's still buddies with Tony?

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2018, 11:09:27 PM »
You guys are straight being bitches about this, and I don't even really like Tony. That old thread was deleted because it was a non-issue.  Why do you thing Priya just stopped posting?  If I got my ass beat by Tony (lol) I'd keep the fire lit demanding justice from Vans and Jim T.  Everyone but the Slap lynch mob moved on, kissed and made up.  You can get on with your lives too.

Two posts. Seems legit. What a valid and unadulterated opinion you must have.

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2018, 11:11:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Hi Tony *waves*
[close]
Oh yes, the great Slap cover-up. It got deleted because the whole thing was fucking stupid and blown way out of proportion. Why aren't the JAson Jesse threads gone? Or the other Daryl?  Slap isn't exactly a 1st amendment haven, but throwing out cover up conspiracies is really reaching.

Ok, think about this. Why Andy be cool with Tony if he beat his girl's ass? Why would Priya still be with Andy if he's still buddies with Tony?

Be a use those threads have more irrefutable proof, which this is lacking even though supposed Tony claims to have it.

This shit isn't hard to figure out dummy.

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2018, 11:18:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Hi Tony *waves*
[close]

[close]

Be a use those threads have more irrefutable proof, which this is lacking even though supposed Tony claims to have it.

This shit isn't hard to figure out dummy.
LOL irrefutable proof. Right, I remember it, with the crime scene photos and DNA evidence.  This whole thing is a he-said she-said that everyone involved has moved on from, and it's got you guys visibly erect for some reason.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Hi Tony *waves*
[close]

actually the first hard luck thread about JJ did get deleted by industry head Schmitty once the heat was on, by the time the second one popped no one could deny the mounting evidence against him.

As for your questions, you don’t think dlx/ AH could shut up AR by threatening to take away his Cheque/ board unless he squashed said beef? They’ve already done this in the past and as we all know he’s not exactly the most employable person on the planet. My other guess is cease and desist from the TNT camp.

My third guess is that you’re an intern at DLX and are currently being assigned to damage control  :-*
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:29:29 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

« Reply #247 on: August 01, 2018, 11:46:21 PM »
I don't know man, if I were running a cover-up, I'd do a hell of a lot better job than this. The fact that this sewing circle is still going, doesn't really scream conspiracy.

And you'd be cool with a guy that punched your lady, all for a check? Jeez.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #248 on: August 01, 2018, 11:48:56 PM »
Yes, because Andy Roy has clearly based his life and career off of sound and rational decisions 🤔

Way to gloss over the fact that schmitty actually pulled his mod powers when the heat was on JJ and axed that hard luck thread to try and delete a multitude of pics that incriminated the two-hatter, that ain’t conspiracy bro, straight up facts!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:51:12 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

« Reply #249 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:46 PM »
Yea he looked out for his boy, but why didn't he just keep deleting them? Why isn't this, or any other thread bashing anything related to high speed, dlx, nhs just nuked? That's what I'd do if I were trying to cover something up.  There's no free speech here, the people that own this place can do whatever the fuck they want. Mods put up a fight over it? Replace the mods or shut the whole thing down.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2018, 12:52:19 AM »
Why? I think in the beginning stages it's damage control because "they" think they can contain it. At some point though, like in the case of Jason Jesse, it just goes viral and the industry can no longer ignore it. Jason's apology was a direct response to that SLAP thread once it went viral, scout signed up, it was all like clockwork.
I guarantee that is what is happening as we speak. 170 guests don't simply browse this place on a daily basis unless industry shit is going down.
In the case of the Og TNT thread, Priya came in there and made some very x2 heavy claims against TNT and his wife, claims that could severely damage them.
Notice she's online but not making any comments? Fishy no, especially considering how vocal she was in her initial accusations...something is keeping her quiet. If the beef was squashed by both parties, why would TNT need to sign up and why would Priya be watching this thread like a hawk?

Also, Gipper you been abducted by aliens? Check your PMs, I got fuel for your fire mate!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:14:11 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2018, 03:36:34 AM »
↑ what he said
also, you came here to answer questions but have repeatedly ignored mine.
Shall I message you like a real man on Insta?

Honestly if you have an instagram I think he may respond. I came at him directly last night on there and we ended up chatting about it.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2018, 03:56:29 AM »
Yea he looked out for his boy, but why didn't he just keep deleting them? Why isn't this, or any other thread bashing anything related to high speed, dlx, nhs just nuked? That's what I'd do if I were trying to cover something up.  There's no free speech here, the people that own this place can do whatever the fuck they want. Mods put up a fight over it? Replace the mods or shut the whole thing down.

Oh he tried, I made some sweet photoshops that Smitty wasn’t happy with and deleted outta the current 1010 thread

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2018, 04:01:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh he tried, I made some sweet photoshops that Smitty wasn’t happy with and deleted outta the current 1010 thread

v curious

feedmeseymour

« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2018, 04:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

v curious

Not that exciting, I ended up re posting them after he gave up with his censorship coverup bs. It was a stupid torch holding charlottesville photo, and a couple things from other people.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #255 on: August 02, 2018, 05:11:53 AM »
WHERE IS GIPPER

KingKook

« Reply #256 on: August 02, 2018, 06:17:38 AM »
I thoght that was pretty cool.  Good work TnT!

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2018, 07:02:59 AM »
But did you or did you not prevent Dylan from getting on anti hero back in the day?

yo, we need answers

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2018, 07:17:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hi Tony *waves*
??? I'm not sure you know how a C&D works - it sounded good though. Is she in the industry? How much power does vans and dlx have over her? When was the last time you saw AH andy board?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #259 on: August 02, 2018, 07:55:34 AM »
You're not sure? Ok then...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Issy

« Reply #260 on: August 02, 2018, 08:14:12 AM »

Don't make the victim's situation even worse.

IHOP

« Reply #261 on: August 02, 2018, 08:18:11 AM »

I dont know if you are joking or not, but when the victim comes to slap to air out the situation, its pretty fair game to keep the torch lit.

Issy

« Reply #262 on: August 02, 2018, 08:28:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I dont know if you are joking or not, but when the victim comes to slap to air out the situation, its pretty fair game to keep the torch lit.

Hey, listen up. I know victims of abuse and what one thing they had always told me is that it's really bad for a unknown individual to get involved. Especially if you don't know the full story of what happened. So yes, It's does make things worse. Let the victim and her family and close friends take care of it. Let it be.

ungzilla

« Reply #263 on: August 02, 2018, 08:32:37 AM »
this online marketing campaign for his new shoe is most unconventional but it worked sign me up for one dozen size 10 plz

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #264 on: August 02, 2018, 08:33:49 AM »
this online marketing campaign for his new shoe is most unconventional but it worked sign me up for one dozen size 10 plz

Very "out of the box" and "disruptive". I can see a young creative becoming AD over this campaign.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #265 on: August 02, 2018, 08:52:26 AM »

ungzilla

« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2018, 08:54:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Very "out of the box" and "disruptive". I can see a young creative becoming AD over this campaign.

You Read the Thread. Now Wear the Shoes. VANS™.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #267 on: August 02, 2018, 08:59:13 AM »
Erica Yary better check her six

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #268 on: August 02, 2018, 09:00:11 AM »
What’s a wakeblade?  ???

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #269 on: August 02, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »
Buy the shoe and you'll find out! *wink*
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud