Author Topic: TNT throws out first pitch  (Read 86672 times)

Pigeon

Re: TNT throws out first pitch
« Reply #270 on: August 02, 2018, 10:35:55 AM »
What’s a wakeblade?  ???
It probably has something to do with teen suicide.

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #271 on: August 02, 2018, 10:56:58 AM »
Yeah they're the off brand Oakley knock of speed shades you wear to the wake after the funeral.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #272 on: August 02, 2018, 12:33:29 PM »
yo tnt huge fan. keep your head up and don't let these hoeboys discourage you. you just put out a pink vans shoe and threw the first pitch at the giants game. they just hating cuz they aint got no cogs spinning in the machine right now. they seized up. this is their machine. its all they got. just let em twiddle their lil fingers about on their keyboard and you just keep rip riding my friend. im here if you need anything.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #273 on: August 02, 2018, 01:00:26 PM »
There you go Tony. Jeff Groucho is down to suck the dick right off your pelvis if you need anything.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: August 02, 2018, 01:30:17 PM »
There you go Tony. Jeff Groucho is down to suck the dick right off your pelvis if you need anything.

You see Tony, Slap isn't all that bad.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2018, 01:42:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Need gips response ASAP
[close]
My response is that a month or two ago Tony Trujillo punched Andy Roy’s girlfriend repeatedly. Both Andy and Tony acknowledged it on instagram. Shortly after, Priya, Andy’s girlfriend, came here to talk about what happened.
Shortly after that, both instagram posts were deleted and the slap thread was deleted by an admin (not mod) at slap.
The fact that all 3 pieces of media describing the event were deleted suggests a cover up of clear domestic violence by powerful people in the skateboard industry.

Fuck deluxe, fuck vans, and fuck that trashy pile of shit Tony Trujillo who brought all of their reputations down just because he can’t resist punching women.
Deluxe is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
Vans is fine with endorsing a guy who punches women, as long as the evidence is covered up.
I wonder if the giants know they just honored the subject of the entire skate industry cover up?

How does an industry that is FINALLY claiming to embrace the participation of women go along with such an obvious and ham-handed attempt at a cover up?
I guess its not that hypocritical- deluxe sponsors all sorts of trash, like that bitch Albino who got his ASS BEAT for throwing his board into the street during the dolores hill bomb, and they’ll orchestrate cover ups for woman beaters...but somehow they sponsor ZERO women...same goes for vans if I remember correctly.

Tl;dr: woman beater Tony Trujillo’s sponsors orchestrated a cover up to prevent the news that they sponsor a woman beater getting out. I’m far more mad about how they cover for and therefore endorse beating women than I even am for Trujillo punching the woman in the first place. Fuck deluxe and vans

Hoeboi

« Reply #276 on: August 02, 2018, 01:44:24 PM »
yo tnt now they're coming after me as you can see, I'm gonna let it be but i will not flee, i stand with you.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2018, 01:47:33 PM »
yo tnt now they're coming after me as you can see, I'm gonna let it be but i will not flee, i stand with you.

if you want to suck tnt's dick, ask him like a fucking man, you know his insta

Stony Hawk

• Rep: 5
« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2018, 01:56:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

EMAIL ME YOUR DANKEST NUGS

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
Tony has gone people. Real man couldn't handle Slap. Fuckin' POOSEY!

whaaaaat

• Rep: 49
« Reply #280 on: August 02, 2018, 02:03:41 PM »
I'm actually getting kind of worried about Gip.  I hope he's okay...

shit_for_brains

« Reply #281 on: August 02, 2018, 02:10:04 PM »
Why are so many of you obsessed with Gip

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #282 on: August 02, 2018, 02:10:40 PM »
yo tnt
now they're coming after me
as you can see,
I'm gonna let it be
but i will not flee,
i stand with you.

How in the fuck are you not going to end with "I stand with thee" to complete the poem?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #283 on: August 02, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2018, 03:09:17 PM »
We're only getting started kids.

hermanos racists

« Reply #285 on: August 02, 2018, 03:32:50 PM »
yesss!!
lets hope that person face schmitty dont delete this thread now.
priya ,come and post the truth, we dont care about your leotards with herpes included.
Just post the truth and reveal this case before is too late.

Hoeboi

« Reply #286 on: August 02, 2018, 03:54:37 PM »
Expand Quote
yo tnt
as you can see,
I'm gonna let it be
but i will not flee,
i stand with you.
[close]

How in the fuck are you not going to end with "I stand with thee" to complete the poem?

im not william shakespeare you fuckin hoeboy.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #287 on: August 02, 2018, 04:21:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yo tnt
as you can see,
I'm gonna let it be
but i will not flee,
i stand with you.
[close]

[close]

im not william shakespeare you fuckin hoeboy.

obviously

Issy

« Reply #288 on: August 02, 2018, 04:27:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"Perhaps a red ring is in your future."

Hoeboi

« Reply #289 on: August 02, 2018, 04:39:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

fuck outta here with that spiderman shit fuckin nerdboy.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #290 on: August 02, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »
 I was wondering why nobody was talking about his Bunt episode

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #291 on: August 02, 2018, 05:42:26 PM »
??? I'm not sure you know how a C&D works - it sounded good though. Is she in the industry? How much power does vans and dlx have over her? When was the last time you saw AH andy board?
C&D is defs on the cards if it was addressed to both him and her AND I have pics of Andy's board that got pulled over this, wanna see?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Pigeon

« Reply #292 on: August 02, 2018, 05:49:49 PM »
Expand Quote
??? I'm not sure you know how a C&D works - it sounded good though. Is she in the industry? How much power does vans and dlx have over her? When was the last time you saw AH andy board?
[close]
C&D is defs on the cards if it was addressed to both him and her AND I have pics of Andy's board that got pulled over this, wanna see?
Yes, quit being a tease.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #293 on: August 02, 2018, 05:55:05 PM »
this was the mock up:

that series was released right around the time the drama was going down and got pulled at the last minute

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Issy

« Reply #294 on: August 02, 2018, 06:07:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

fuck outta here with that spiderman shit fuckin nerdboy.

"You don't know me, weakling."

Issy

« Reply #295 on: August 02, 2018, 06:25:46 PM »
"Raiden, are you receiving? We're still here."

"How's that possible!? The AI was destroyed!"

"Only GW..."

"Who are you?"

"To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years --
A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we."

"Cut the crap! If you're immortal, why would you take away individual freedoms and censor the Net?"

"Jack, don't be silly."

"Don't you know that our plans have your interests -- not ours -- in mind?"

"What?"

"Jack, listen carefully, like a good boy!"

"The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us."

"We started with genetic engineering, and in the end, we succeeded in digitizing life itself."

"But there are things not covered by genetic information."

"What do you mean?"

"Human memories, ideas. Culture. History."

"Genes don't contain any record of human history."

"Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature?"

"We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books..."

"But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really."

"That's what history is, Jack."

"But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all it's triteness. Never fading, always accessible."

"Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander..."

"All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate."

"It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution."

"Raiden, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship."

"Are you telling me it's not?"

"You're being silly! What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context."

"Create context?"

"The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you."

"Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans."

"Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims."

"Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species. Everyone grows up being told the same thing."

"Be nice to other people."

"But beat out the competition!"

"You're special. Believe in yourself and you will succeed."

"But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed..."

"You exercise your right to 'freedom' and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems."

"Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever 'truth' suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large."

"The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right."

"Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in 'truth'."

"And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper."

"We're trying to stop that from happening."

"It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species."

"And you think you're qualified to decide what's necessary and not?"

"Absolutely. Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning for later generations?"

"That's what it means to create context."

"I'll decide for myself what to believe and what to pass on!"

"But is that even your own idea?"

"Or something Snake told you?"

"..."

"That's the proof of your incompetence, right there. You lack the qualifications to exercise free will."

"That's not true! I have the right-

"Does something like a 'self' exist inside of you?"

"That which you call 'self' serves as nothing more than a mask to cover your own being."

"In this era of ready-made 'truths', 'self' is just something to preserve those positive emotions that you occasionally feel..."

"...Another possibility is that 'self' is a concept you conveniently borrowed under the logic that it would endow you with some sense of strength..."

"That's crap!"

"Is it? Would you prefer that someone else tell you? Alright then. Explain it to him."

"Jack, you're simply the best! And you got there all by yourself!"

"Rrrr..."

"Oh, what happened? Do you feel lost? Why not try a bit of soul-searching?"

"Don't think you'll find anything, though..."

"Ironic that although 'self' is something you yourself fashioned, every time something goes wrong, you turn around and place the blame on something else."

"It's not my fault. It's not your fault."

"In denial, you simply resort to looking for another, more convenient 'truth' in order to make yourself feel better."

"...Leaving behind in an instant the so-called 'truth' you once embraced."

"Should someone like that be able to decide what is 'truth'?"

"Should someone like you even have the right to decide?"

"You've done nothing but abuse your freedom."

"You don't deserve to be free!"

"We're not the ones smothering the world. You are."

"The individual is supposed to be weak, but far from powerless. A single person has the potential to ruin the world."

"And the age of digitized communication has given even more power to the individual. Too much power for an immature species."

"Building a legacy involves figuring out what is wanted, and what needs to be done for that goal. All this, you used to struggle with. Now, we think for you."

"We are your guardians, after all."

"You want to control human thought? Human behavior?"

"Of course. Anything can be quantified nowadays. That's what this exercise was designed to prove."

"You fell in love with me just as you were meant to, after all. Isn't that right, Jack?"

"Ocelot was not told the whole truth, to say the least."

"We rule an entire nation -- of what interest would a single soldier, no matter how able, be to us?"

"The S3 Plan does not stand for Solid Snake Simulation. What it does stand for is Selection for Societal Sanity... The S3 is a system for controlling human will and consciousness. S3 is not you, a soldier trained in the image of Solid Snake. It is a method, a protocol that created a circumstance that made you what you are."

"So you see, we're the S3, not you."

"What you experienced was the final test of its effectiveness."

"That's crazy..."

"You heard what President Johnson said. 'The Arsenal's 'GW' system is the key to their supremacy.' The objective of this exercise was to establish such a method. We used Shadow Moses as a paradigm for the exercise."

"I wonder if you would have preferred a fantasy setting."

"Heh heh heh heh. We chose that backdrop because of its extreme circumstances. It was an optimal test for S3's crisis management capacity. If the model could trigger, control and solve this, it would be ready for any contingency. And now, we have our proof. Raiden, there are also reasons behind your selection. Solidus raised plenty of other child soldiers. Do you know why we chose you over them?"

"?"

"It was because you were the only one who refused to acknowledge the past. All the others remember what they were, and pay for it daily."

"But you turn your back on everything you don't like. You do whatever you like, see only the things you like, and for yourself alone."

"Yes -- Rose can attest to that."

"You refused to see me for what i was. I lied to you, but I wanted to be caught. You pretended to be understanding, to be a gentleman... You never made a conscious attempt to reach out to me... The only time you did was when I gave you no choice but to do so..."

"I was just trying not to..."

"What? 'Trying not to hurt me?' Dear, the one you were trying not to hurt was yourself! Avoiding the truth under the guise of 'kindness' is all that you did! It occurred to you to do nothing but look out for yourself. Even if you claim that it was for my sake, that feeling was nowhere to be seen. In the end, everything was for your sake... I was never part of the picture."

"Ha, ha, ha... exactly right. So you see, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success. 'Didn't I tell you that GW was still incomplete? But not anymore, thanks to you.' Your persona, experiences, triumphs and defeats are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results."

"..."

"I think that's enough talk. It's time for the final exercise. Raiden, take Solidus down."

"Think again! I'm through doing what I'm told!"

"Oh really? Aren't you forgetting something? 'If you die, my child dies.' The termination of vital signals from your nanomachines means the death of Olga's child. Not to mention the death of Rose. She's wired the same way."

"Rose -- does she actually exist?"

"Of course I do, Jack! You have to beLIEve me!"

"Damn..."

"It will be a fight to the death."

"Solidus, at least, wants you dead."

"We will collect the necessary data from this last fight, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Jack the Ripper! Will it be Solidus, the Patriots' creation? Or you -- Solidus' creation? Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves."

https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2018, 06:27:59 PM »
"Raiden, are you receiving? We're still here."

"How's that possible!? The AI was destroyed!"

"Only GW..."

"Who are you?"

"To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past two hundred years --
A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of the White House. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The White House was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that Americans invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we."

"Cut the crap! If you're immortal, why would you take away individual freedoms and censor the Net?"

"Jack, don't be silly."

"Don't you know that our plans have your interests -- not ours -- in mind?"

"What?"

"Jack, listen carefully, like a good boy!"

"The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us."

"We started with genetic engineering, and in the end, we succeeded in digitizing life itself."

"But there are things not covered by genetic information."

"What do you mean?"

"Human memories, ideas. Culture. History."

"Genes don't contain any record of human history."

"Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature?"

"We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books..."

"But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really."

"That's what history is, Jack."

"But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all it's triteness. Never fading, always accessible."

"Rumors about petty issues, misinterpretations, slander..."

"All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate."

"It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution."

"Raiden, you seem to think that our plan is one of censorship."

"Are you telling me it's not?"

"You're being silly! What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context."

"Create context?"

"The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you."

"Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans."

"Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims."

"Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species. Everyone grows up being told the same thing."

"Be nice to other people."

"But beat out the competition!"

"You're special. Believe in yourself and you will succeed."

"But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed..."

"You exercise your right to 'freedom' and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems."

"Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever 'truth' suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large."

"The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right."

"Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in 'truth'."

"And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper."

"We're trying to stop that from happening."

"It's our responsibility as rulers. Just as in genetics, unnecessary information and memory must be filtered out to stimulate the evolution of the species."

"And you think you're qualified to decide what's necessary and not?"

"Absolutely. Who else could wade through the sea of garbage you people produce, retrieve valuable truths and even interpret their meaning for later generations?"

"That's what it means to create context."

"I'll decide for myself what to believe and what to pass on!"

"But is that even your own idea?"

"Or something Snake told you?"

"..."

"That's the proof of your incompetence, right there. You lack the qualifications to exercise free will."

"That's not true! I have the right-

"Does something like a 'self' exist inside of you?"

"That which you call 'self' serves as nothing more than a mask to cover your own being."

"In this era of ready-made 'truths', 'self' is just something to preserve those positive emotions that you occasionally feel..."

"...Another possibility is that 'self' is a concept you conveniently borrowed under the logic that it would endow you with some sense of strength..."

"That's crap!"

"Is it? Would you prefer that someone else tell you? Alright then. Explain it to him."

"Jack, you're simply the best! And you got there all by yourself!"

"Rrrr..."

"Oh, what happened? Do you feel lost? Why not try a bit of soul-searching?"

"Don't think you'll find anything, though..."

"Ironic that although 'self' is something you yourself fashioned, every time something goes wrong, you turn around and place the blame on something else."

"It's not my fault. It's not your fault."

"In denial, you simply resort to looking for another, more convenient 'truth' in order to make yourself feel better."

"...Leaving behind in an instant the so-called 'truth' you once embraced."

"Should someone like that be able to decide what is 'truth'?"

"Should someone like you even have the right to decide?"

"You've done nothing but abuse your freedom."

"You don't deserve to be free!"

"We're not the ones smothering the world. You are."

"The individual is supposed to be weak, but far from powerless. A single person has the potential to ruin the world."

"And the age of digitized communication has given even more power to the individual. Too much power for an immature species."

"Building a legacy involves figuring out what is wanted, and what needs to be done for that goal. All this, you used to struggle with. Now, we think for you."

"We are your guardians, after all."

"You want to control human thought? Human behavior?"

"Of course. Anything can be quantified nowadays. That's what this exercise was designed to prove."

"You fell in love with me just as you were meant to, after all. Isn't that right, Jack?"

"Ocelot was not told the whole truth, to say the least."

"We rule an entire nation -- of what interest would a single soldier, no matter how able, be to us?"

"The S3 Plan does not stand for Solid Snake Simulation. What it does stand for is Selection for Societal Sanity... The S3 is a system for controlling human will and consciousness. S3 is not you, a soldier trained in the image of Solid Snake. It is a method, a protocol that created a circumstance that made you what you are."

"So you see, we're the S3, not you."

"What you experienced was the final test of its effectiveness."

"That's crazy..."

"You heard what President Johnson said. 'The Arsenal's 'GW' system is the key to their supremacy.' The objective of this exercise was to establish such a method. We used Shadow Moses as a paradigm for the exercise."

"I wonder if you would have preferred a fantasy setting."

"Heh heh heh heh. We chose that backdrop because of its extreme circumstances. It was an optimal test for S3's crisis management capacity. If the model could trigger, control and solve this, it would be ready for any contingency. And now, we have our proof. Raiden, there are also reasons behind your selection. Solidus raised plenty of other child soldiers. Do you know why we chose you over them?"

"?"

"It was because you were the only one who refused to acknowledge the past. All the others remember what they were, and pay for it daily."

"But you turn your back on everything you don't like. You do whatever you like, see only the things you like, and for yourself alone."

"Yes -- Rose can attest to that."

"You refused to see me for what i was. I lied to you, but I wanted to be caught. You pretended to be understanding, to be a gentleman... You never made a conscious attempt to reach out to me... The only time you did was when I gave you no choice but to do so..."

"I was just trying not to..."

"What? 'Trying not to hurt me?' Dear, the one you were trying not to hurt was yourself! Avoiding the truth under the guise of 'kindness' is all that you did! It occurred to you to do nothing but look out for yourself. Even if you claim that it was for my sake, that feeling was nowhere to be seen. In the end, everything was for your sake... I was never part of the picture."

"Ha, ha, ha... exactly right. So you see, you're a perfect representative of the masses we need to protect. This is why we chose you. You accepted the fiction we've provided, obeyed our orders and did everything you were told to. The exercise is a resounding success. 'Didn't I tell you that GW was still incomplete? But not anymore, thanks to you.' Your persona, experiences, triumphs and defeats are nothing but byproducts. The real objective was ensuring that we could generate and manipulate them. It's taken a lot of time and money, but it was well worth it considering the results."

"..."

"I think that's enough talk. It's time for the final exercise. Raiden, take Solidus down."

"Think again! I'm through doing what I'm told!"

"Oh really? Aren't you forgetting something? 'If you die, my child dies.' The termination of vital signals from your nanomachines means the death of Olga's child. Not to mention the death of Rose. She's wired the same way."

"Rose -- does she actually exist?"

"Of course I do, Jack! You have to beLIEve me!"

"Damn..."

"It will be a fight to the death."

"Solidus, at least, wants you dead."

"We will collect the necessary data from this last fight, then we'll consider the exercise closed. So, Jack the Ripper! Will it be Solidus, the Patriots' creation? Or you -- Solidus' creation? Our beloved monsters -- enjoy yourselves."

https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA

real glad for that ignore function

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2018, 06:50:30 PM »
Yeah me too, but you still quoted that crap, dummy.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

feedmeseymour

« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2018, 07:20:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You had had so much promise with your avatar but your posts are fucking terrible

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #299 on: August 02, 2018, 10:35:38 PM »
Imagine reaching down for a super hesh grasser melon over a skatepark hip but your hands are just sponges and it just rubs up against the rail of the board and does nothing. 

wheee!