Author Topic: best boards for women  (Read 1079 times)

sk8rchik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
best boards for women
« on: July 28, 2018, 10:32:51 AM »
im going to be buying my first complete board instead of riding a cobbled mess given to me by my friends.  what should i look for?  what size?  im assuming that i should get a smaller board?  do any trucks turn better for women, since im smaller?  help!

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: best boards for women
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 10:39:00 AM »
cutting boards or ironing boards...
jk, just get when you want.

Italianshredder96

• Rep: 8
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 10:49:26 AM »
im going to be buying my first complete board instead of riding a cobbled mess given to me by my friends.  what should i look for?  what size?  im assuming that i should get a smaller board?  do any trucks turn better for women, since im smaller?  help!

That's not a perfect board, it's all personal preference. I suggest you to try out an 8 and work your way up or down. Regarding trucks I'd suggest any truck that match the width of your board, between thunders, independent or venture. I'd also suggest to go with the hollow ones since they're lighter.

The most important thing are wheelbase and length, assuming you're short I'd suggest 14 inch wheelbase and a fairly short deck.

Much love from Italy ❤️

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 10:54:44 AM »
first things first you are going to need a "Girl" deck

you are going to need trucks and wheels from a pro female skateboarder so Nora's Krux and Lacey Bakers spitfire wheels come to mind anything by Sean Malto should work fine as well

deck width is proportional to breast size so if you are acup get a 7.5 b 7.8 c 8.0 and d 8.25 plus

kneepads are a must!
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

sk8rchik

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 11:01:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That's not a perfect board, it's all personal preference. I suggest you to try out an 8 and work your way up or down. Regarding trucks I'd suggest any truck that match the width of your board, between thunders, independent or venture. I'd also suggest to go with the hollow ones since they're lighter.

The most important thing are wheelbase and length, assuming you're short I'd suggest 14 inch wheelbase and a fairly short deck.

Much love from Italy ❤️

the one i have now is 8.25, i think its big, how much smaller should i get?

sk8rchik

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 11:02:52 AM »

you are going to need trucks and wheels from a pro female skateboarder so Nora's Krux and Lacey Bakers spitfire wheels come to mind anything by Sean Malto should work fine as well

deck width is proportional to breast size so if you are acup get a 7.5 b 7.8 c 8.0 and d 8.25 plus

kneepads are a must!

34b, so 7.8?  hahahaha

i never skate without kneepads, i dont want nasty bruised up knees!  or did you mean kneepads for other things? lol

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 01:03:22 PM »
Expand Quote

kneepads are a must!
[close]

34b, so 7.8?  hahahaha

i never skate without kneepads, i dont want nasty bruised up knees!  or did you mean kneepads for other things? lol
i think he meant go ask someone at the park, like why would you make an account on this shit if you don't even know what the fuck is up with your set up.

So as i tell most new accounts here, focus your shit.
If youre a real chick and not a troll, then focus your shit is what i tell everyone, gender doesn't make a difference in fucking right of
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

sk8rchik

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

kneepads are a must!
[close]

34b, so 7.8?  hahahaha

[close]
i think he meant go ask someone at the park, like why would you make an account on this shit if you don't even know what the fuck is up with your set up.

If youre a real chick and not a troll, then focus your shit is what i tell everyone, gender doesn't make a difference in fucking right of

sorry

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2018, 03:25:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

kneepads are a must!
[close]

34b, so 7.8?  hahahaha

[close]

[close]

sorry
meh its normal nowadays, lot of newbie infux.
If you are serious then make few aqcuaintances at the park and dont be afraid to ask around.
Focus.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Italianshredder96

• Rep: 8
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 03:38:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Much love from Italy ❤️
[close]

the one i have now is 8.25, i think its big, how much smaller should i get?

Try first to stay at 8.25...try at least to ollie, if you feel after go 0.125 smaller or bigger according to what you feel. Don't go up or down by 0.25 it's a lot of change...