Author Topic: see ya lata alligator, in a while pediphile  (Read 9839 times)

shark tits

see ya lata alligator, in a while pediphile
« on: July 29, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »
yo, maybe we are all uptight and kink shaming when it comes to people who are attracted to alternative body types.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNr3yhjQPI8

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: see ya lata alligator, in a while pediphile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »
jesus, they let anyone do a ted talk these days huh...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 05:53:23 PM »
fucking hell, I couldn't get past the 3min mark.
what's next, we gunna back bestiality?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 06:57:23 PM »
fucking hell, I couldn't get past the 3min mark.
what's next, we gunna back bestiality?

QueeferMadness has always been a pretty strong advocate for it.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shark tits

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 07:03:12 PM »
i'm game, gism.
actually i'm generous, giving and game. let's talk turkey!
but no kink shaming.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 07:18:02 PM »
i'm game, gism.
but no kink shaming.

but your honor, I'm an ... animal lover

shark tits

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
i'm game, gism.
but no kink shaming.

[close]
but your honor, I'm an ... animal lover
and i want. and i need. animal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djv5GJndscI

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 10:58:59 PM »
Whoever approved this garbage deserves a burst mouth.

stranded

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 11:08:12 PM »
Jonas should go to prison.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 07:31:42 AM »
Call it kink shaming if you want but theres a reason pedophiles get their asses whooped in jail by other inmates.

Fuck anyone sick enough in the head to take advantage of a kids innocence/ignorance and do some life damaging shit to them. i worked with kids for years at a ymca camp, ive heard plenty of fucked stories of bad home lives and no kid should have to deal with that shit.

shark tits

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 08:19:22 AM »
Call it kink shaming if you want but theres a reason pedophiles get their asses whooped in jail by other inmates.

Fuck anyone sick enough in the head to take advantage of a kids innocence/ignorance and do some life damaging shit to them. i worked with kids for years at a ymca camp, ive heard plenty of fucked stories of bad home lives and no kid should have to deal with that shit.
what if the kid is into it? like ancient greece, or even modern gypsies, they marry 13 yr olds.
do you think kids are fucked up because adults put the expectation of them being fucked up on it?
like if everyone was nonchalant then maybe the kid would just be ahead in the game like 'i know all about sex, bite me'?
i've read that somewhere but of course all situations are different.
i don't know if your post warrants gg allin as exhibit A but i've been dying to post this. gg has some salient points.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJEX4Q7Raw
ps i think inmates just want an excuse to attack someone else and not be the 'bad guy' even though they're in there for just that. 'i broke into a family's home and tied them up but it's chill cause i didn't stick my dick in anyone, i just stole their possessions [and peace of mind]'. inmate logic........

Pigeon

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 08:34:32 AM »
^
It was already bad enough with you backing racism, but now you’re backing pedophilia. Are you attracted to little kids?

shark tits

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 08:39:11 AM »
^
It was already bad enough with you backing racism, but now you’re backing pedophilia. Are you attracted to little kids?

hahaha, no.
but i'm openminded to other people. i'm not into guys but if 2 guys wanna bang, is that my business? if 2 guys wanna bang a monkey or sheep, who am i to disagree?
is 2 guys and a teenager wanna bang, get out of their bedroom, conservatives!

Pigeon

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 09:03:21 AM »
Expand Quote
^

[close]
hahaha, no.
but i'm openminded to other people. i'm not into guys but if 2 guys wanna bang, is that my business? if 2 guys wanna bang a monkey or sheep, who am i to disagree?
is 2 guys and a teenager wanna bang, get out of their bedroom, conservatives!
homosexual relations: consensual
bestiality: not consensual

Your last example is flawed and blurs the lines between little kids and people who have gone through puberty.

I guess I’m conservative for not accepting pedohphiles. On the subject of being conservative, I recently got called a, “right-wing, disease-phobic asshole,” by a woman when I asked her if she has any STIs. She didn’t want me to use condoms, and I probably would have went with it if I was drunk...sobriety potentially saved my life.

How do you feel about Jared or R. Kelly?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
what if the kid is into it? like ancient greece, or even modern gypsies, they marry 13 yr olds.
do you think kids are fucked up because adults put the expectation of them being fucked up on it?
like if everyone was nonchalant then maybe the kid would just be ahead in the game like 'i know all about sex, bite me'?
i've read that somewhere but of course all situations are different.
i don't know if your post warrants gg allin as exhibit A but i've been dying to post this. gg has some salient points.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJEX4Q7Raw
ps i think inmates just want an excuse to attack someone else and not be the 'bad guy' even though they're in there for just that. 'i broke into a family's home and tied them up but it's chill cause i didn't stick my dick in anyone, i just stole their possessions [and peace of mind]'. inmate logic........

we could probably all score a highschool girl cause they are easily wooed/impressed/swayed to do shit by older dudes, it doesnt take more than a car and some money and maybe an apartment... that being said going after young kids is preying on their innocence/ them being naive... that highschool girl might be "into it" but thats because she is potentially young&dumb and the older guy in this situation would be a scumbag.

and no pre teen would be "into it" they would probably be more confused then anything, then damaged for the rest of their lives.

as for the inmates thing, my guess would be that alot of people that are in the system have had rough upbringings and child molestation may have been a part of it.

shark tits

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 09:42:10 AM »
i'd say the molesters in jail, their upbringing prolly included molestation. the bad ass defenders of the pod, not so much.
but if kids can choose their own gender, who's to say they can't consent?
maybe the rules are all wrong.
the legal limit is arbitrary, in some states it's 18, in most i think it's 16.
i've had cellies who banged a 15 yr old but if they waited a few months would've been legal.
arbitrary.
pigeon, if the lady had an std she prolly wouldn't have wanted to raw dog. you didn't dodge a death sentence, you dodged a good time. mods, change his name to mitt romney!

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2018, 09:45:28 AM »
When i was in 1st grade (~6yrs old) a good friend of mine would tell me about the fucked up shit his uncle would do to him. It would fuck me up just hearing about it secondhand, and I didn't really understand how to process it, but he didn't seem that phased by it. Just kind of nonchalant or numb i guess.

Who knows what was really going on in his head, or what kind of lasting damage those experiences caused.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »

people are taking this way too far. kids are young, naive and impressionable. they might think they want to be a different gender one day, then decide they want to switch back the next. they're not capable of making a life long committed decision. who gives a shit if an 8 year old boy wants to wear a dress and call himself brittney? because next week he might want to wear a cowboy outfit and call himself john wayne. i used to wear a ninja turtle costume and didn't answer anyone unless they called me michalengelo and i dont identify as a turtle anymore. nobody is out there getting their 8 year old a gender reassignment surgery. lets not pretend that this is whats becoming normal, and lets not think that kids thinking they want to have sex with adults is a serious form of consent. just because some kid might think their pedophile neighbor "friend" is fun to play with, a young, naive and impressionable kid might decide to consent to letting that pedophile "friend" have sex with them. but as soon as the kid realizes that they don't like it, that's not something they can take back. they can't go back to being an innocent kid anymore and they have to live with that experience forever.

dont even try to argue "but what if the kid actually likes it?". thats fucking sick. leave kids alone and let them become sexual on their own. no young kid out there is going to get the idea that they want to have sex with an adult unless and adult manipulates that thought into the kids mind, and its not right. i can understand that pedophilia for some isn't a choice (if that was the point you were initially trying to make), but kids shouldn't have to be subjected to traumatizing sexual acts just so some jerk can get a nut. they can die from blueballs for all i care.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

people are taking this way too far. kids are young, naive and impressionable. they might think they want to be a different gender one day, then decide they want to switch back the next. they're not capable of making a life long committed decision. who gives a shit if an 8 year old boy wants to wear a dress and call himself brittney? because next week he might want to wear a cowboy outfit and call himself john wayne. i used to wear a ninja turtle costume and didn't answer anyone unless they called me michalengelo and i dont identify as a turtle anymore. nobody is out there getting their 8 year old a gender reassignment surgery. lets not pretend that this is whats becoming normal, and lets not think that kids thinking they want to have sex with adults is a serious form of consent. just because some kid might think their pedophile neighbor "friend" is fun to play with, a young, naive and impressionable kid might decide to consent to letting that pedophile "friend" have sex with them. but as soon as the kid realizes that they don't like it, that's not something they can take back. they can't go back to being an innocent kid anymore and they have to live with that experience forever.

dont even try to argue "but what if the kid actually likes it?". thats fucking sick. leave kids alone and let them become sexual on their own. no young kid out there is going to get the idea that they want to have sex with an adult unless and adult manipulates that thought into the kids mind, and its not right. i can understand that pedophilia for some isn't a choice (if that was the point you were initially trying to make), but kids shouldn't have to be subjected to traumatizing sexual acts just so some jerk can get a nut. they can die from blueballs for all i care.
i fucking knew you were a michaelangelo

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2018, 10:49:18 AM »
Kids don't know shit. Fuck, a lot of people try different shit as far as college, only to realize it is not for them.

Let me tell you something; a friend of mine has a son. I have been around him his entire life (soon four years). If some cunt touches that kid, even in the unlikely event he "likes it", that piece of shit is dead. Dead, I tell you. Buried in the woods.

Also, being "disease-phobic" is how we live past 30. I fucking hate all these dumb made up terms and all this beyond progressive shit.

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2018, 12:29:18 PM »

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »
Kill all pedophiles
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shark tits

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2018, 12:39:34 PM »
Kill all pedophiles
what about murderers?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2018, 05:54:45 PM »
wait, now we're actually debating this and whether or not it's okay to bang sheep and monkeys...

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2018, 11:55:59 PM »
Holy fuck

Anyone trying to justify pedophilia is fucked in the head too.

And anyone that tries to fuck a monkey, I hope it rips your nuts of and eats em like Gary's peanuts
Gentleman ninja warlock

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2018, 01:15:01 AM »
Children can't consent, they're incapable of the reasoning to comprehend the consequences of an intimate encounter or relationship. Their brains are far from fully formed and your suggestions that maybe they "could be into it" are ridiculous.
You seem to have turned up your edge Lord dial recently almost like a cry for help. It's coming across as pathetic.

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2018, 03:12:16 AM »
Did anybody actually watch the video? Because the discussion in here has nothing to do with it and edge lord is just trying to get under your skin...

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2018, 05:29:14 AM »
When I was younger I was a part of a lgbt message board mostly aimed towards youth struggling to come out. I posted my predicament on a board and got a message from someone who was older and visiting and offered to meet and chat about the experience and what to do/say. I walked 2 miles and got my buddy to cover for me saying I was going to hang out and possibly sleep over at his place. I got picked up by a not so young man but I was trusting so I got into his car. I should also add that this was at a time when most kids didnt have cell phones. He gave me a beer at his spot and shortly after I blacked out. I came to with him taking my virginity and recording it on his camcorder. I got my clarity back at about 2am as he was speeding back to my house and he gushed about how I was so mature and forward with him and how I pretty much raped him and how much I got off. I had to sleep/wait in the park by my house until I knew my parents would have it unlocked the door and not ask questions. It took me 4 more years to come out and up until recently I could’nt let another human being touch me in that way. I got drugged and taken advantage of because I was a naive kid. I could get into the stories of chicks I went to MIDDLE SCHOOL with who would get liquored up by 24 year olds and raped/passed around but thats just too much bummer for one post. Also any animal exposed to beastality is subject to euthanasia ASAP so yes and sheep/dog/horse/etc that a human fucks will be dead within the day. I grew up a town over from Enumclaw so I guess I should know.

Good job on the Troll sharktits. You really showed my libtard sjw cuck faggot ass a good triggering.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2018, 05:56:28 AM »
When I was younger I was a part of a lgbt message board mostly aimed towards youth struggling to come out. I posted my predicament on a board and got a message from someone who was older and visiting and offered to meet and chat about the experience and what to do/say. I walked 2 miles and got my buddy to cover for me saying I was going to hang out and possibly sleep over at his place. I got picked up by a not so young man but I was trusting so I got into his car. I should also add that this was at a time when most kids didnt have cell phones. He gave me a beer at his spot and shortly after I blacked out. I came to with him taking my virginity and recording it on his camcorder. I got my clarity back at about 2am as he was speeding back to my house and he gushed about how I was so mature and forward with him and how I pretty much raped him and how much I got off. I had to sleep/wait in the park by my house until I knew my parents would have it unlocked the door and not ask questions. It took me 4 more years to come out and up until recently I could’nt let another human being touch me in that way. I got drugged and taken advantage of because I was a naive kid. I could get into the stories of chicks I went to MIDDLE SCHOOL with who would get liquored up by 24 year olds and raped/passed around but thats just too much bummer for one post. Also any animal exposed to beastality is subject to euthanasia ASAP so yes and sheep/dog/horse/etc that a human fucks will be dead within the day. I grew up a town over from Enumclaw so I guess I should know.

Good job on the Troll sharktits. You really showed my libtard sjw cuck faggot ass a good triggering.

thats some evil shit to do. sick sick world man. but hey atleast he didnt skin you alive and make a coat outta you.

stranded

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2018, 06:03:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

thats some evil shit to do. sick sick world man. but hey atleast he didnt skin you alive and make a coat outta you.
You’re fucked.