Author Topic: see ya lata alligator, in a while pediphile  (Read 9841 times)

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
Re: see ya lata alligator, in a while pediphile
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2018, 09:51:32 PM »
Also, what’s up with Chris Hansen not saying shit about shark tits for the entire thread, yet he gonna use 2 of his 5 posts per year to try to talk shit about me?

Chris Hansen is back

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2018, 10:01:43 PM »
There are more than enough people already feigning outrage at the mentally ill troll who seems to be looking for a push over the edge. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be acquiring land or contributing to society?

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2018, 10:53:38 PM »
There are more than enough people already feigning outrage at the mentally ill troll who seems to be looking for a push over the edge. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be acquiring land or contributing to society?

Cause when the workday is done & the family spreadsheets updated, it’s time for the fuckery

Catch me in the post yourself skating or the truck threads bitches

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2018, 10:58:22 PM »
Nah. I'll catch you right back here, trying to turn a thread about fucking kids into a platform for self-promotion.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2018, 12:05:19 AM »
I just want to say that this shit is waaay more common in real life.

Go to any smaller town, tons of 20+ losers are praying on 16 years olds. In this age of narcissism every single cunt wants a piece of this acceptance-bullshit- pie.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2018, 12:14:17 AM »
When I was 20, my now wife was 12. We didn't meet until she was 21.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2018, 01:20:11 AM »

Does not count as creepy since the difference in (mental) development is bigger between 16-20 than 20-24. I think...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2018, 01:44:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Does not count as creepy since the difference in (mental) development is bigger between 16-20 than 20-24. I think...
She's always been more mature (mentally) than me anyway.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2018, 02:02:59 AM »
Half your age + 7 is the absolute lowest you can go and is a good universal rule

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2018, 02:55:20 AM »
Half your age + 7 is the absolute lowest you can go and is a good universal rule
Fuck that, should I for any reason become available again I'll drop the 7 from that equation and the only other requirements would be that she's hot as hell and dumber than a bag of rocks. (I'm kidding but sorta not)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2018, 06:39:20 AM »
  Dude ruins threads -fucking fuckhead  (you guys know who I mean)
   Theres enough parents out there who would rather their daughter date the 20 year old than the 16 year old, why?   -theres a big difference between a 16 year old guy and a 20 year old guy.  The 20 year old is way less likely to mangle your daughter in a car wreck or other possible scenarios 16 year old guys are notorious for.  But if your thinking with your dick you wouldn't care about that, you'd just think "theres no way in hell that motherfucker is going to penetrate my daughter!"  and then let some 17 year old to have at it.  -Your a brain dead gorrila
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:45:47 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2018, 07:14:17 AM »
   Theres enough parents out there who would rather their daughter date the 20 year old than the 16 year old, why?   -theres a big difference between a 16 year old guy and a 20 year old guy.  The 20 year old is way less likely to mangle your daughter in a car wreck or other possible scenarios 16 year old guys are notorious for.  But if your thinking with your dick you wouldn't care about that, you'd just think "theres no way in hell that motherfucker is going to penetrate my daughter!"  and then let some 17 year old to have at it.  -Your a brain dead gorrila

Sure,a 20+ dude who likes high school kids is well adjusted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sure,a 20+ dude who likes high school kids is well adjusted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M

Well if society dictates only scumbags do it then thats the affect of stigma.  -only  'weirdos' will cross that 20  year old/ 16 year old line.  I remember being 20 and I would never have dated a 16 year old simply because I didn't want to be seen as 'that guy' -but its bullshit as society is but its 'bullshit' that will affect your life (stigma)  -I don't think we're saying different thinks here Ibraki

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2018, 07:29:59 AM »
  Well if society dictates only scumbags do it then thats the affect of stigma.  -only  'weirdos' will cross that 20  year old/ 16 year old line.  I remember being 20 and I would never have dated a 16 year old simply because I didn't want to be seen as 'that guy' -but its bullshit as society is but its 'bullshit' that will affect your life (stigma)  -I don't think we're saying different thinks here Ibraki
love too log on to slap magazine dot com and defend statuatory rape/lewd acts with a minor. i'm very normal.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2018, 07:38:06 AM »
Look, I'm the last person to give a shit about stigma, I don't want to bang kids because I want to bang chicks my age.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
Look, I'm the last person to give a shit about stigma, I don't want to bang kids because I want to bang chicks my age.
  Are you 20 ?  Thats what we were on about, - a hypothetical 20 and 16 year old.  -Don' try to turn it around D Trump style.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2018, 06:57:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
love too log on to slap magazine dot com and defend statuatory rape/lewd acts with a minor. i'm very normal.

statutory what and 'lewd acts' ?  No, we're talking about a couple with a 4 year age difference and shes 16.  No need to get out the lynch mob and incriminating police terms.  die

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2018, 07:38:44 PM »
This might be the single dumbest excuse for why adults should be allowed to fuck children.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2018, 12:20:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This might be the single dumbest excuse for why adults should be allowed to fuck children.
  regular soccer moms on slap?  wtf?  Again,  -its a hypothetical situation someone else brought up about a 20 year old and a  16 year old.  !6 year olds aren't "children" you alarmist piece of shit.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2018, 01:56:51 PM »
Just asking questions, amirite?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2018, 06:03:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck that, should I for any reason become available again I'll drop the 7 from that equation and the only other requirements would be that she's hot as hell and dumber than a bag of rocks. (I'm kidding but sorta not)
AND legal ;)

edit: givecigs, are you allowing shark tits to post from your account?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:46:39 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2018, 12:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I might be wrong, but still pretty sure that 16 and 20 year old are within the same risk bracket, in terms of insurance premium. It drops at 25, or something. Again, might be wrong.

I don't think I can keep this conversation any longer. I guess some old creeps just want to bang kids and there are no logical arguments I can provide to change their minds.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2018, 10:28:50 AM »
This thread is fucked.

Gentleman ninja warlock

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2018, 10:42:32 AM »
but like another poster aluded to, the video posted is interesting and has nothing to do with any of the discussion in this thread

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »
This has got to be one of the worst fucking topics in history.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »
This has got to be one of the worst fucking topics in history.

But was it over the fire hydrant or beside it?
Gentleman ninja warlock

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2018, 11:48:59 AM »
but like another poster aluded to, the video posted is interesting and has nothing to do with any of the discussion in this thread

Like I said before, the video is pretty much set up for cunts to get on that acceptance train. What a surprise, seconds later people are trying to justify their horrible preferences. Just wait a couple of years.

And no, I'm not a conservative who's afraid of progressive views and anti-SJW.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2018, 11:58:45 AM »
i mean you're talking about the actual act of molesting children (there will obv be no acceptance of that), but that's really not the point of the video

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2018, 12:14:32 PM »
I hope I'm being too paranoid. But the opportunistic cunts are lurking there, man. Just give them a forum and a far-fetched video like this and all of a sudden two posters are crossing the line.

I probably sound like Alex Jones over here, but fuck it.

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2018, 12:37:19 PM »
what in the video is far fetched though? did you actually watch it?