Author Topic: BUILD YOUR OWN CHEESEBURGER  (Read 5754 times)

EXTRA SPICY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: BUILD YOUR OWN CHEESEBURGER
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Maybe this belongs in "real confessions" but here we go: so I've had some pricy burgers with all kinds of things on them but I'm such a fucking sucker for Big Macs. I want to get dirty and fill my blood flow with total garbage. I want to feel sick after I'm done.

Sorry, kill me.
[close]

not the big mac for me but just a plain old double cheeseburger from any of the major fast food joints does it for me sometimes. once fancy burger places became a thing and over saturated i lost the taste and patience for them.

The wife has to have big mac like twice a year. I get a double bacon cheese burger across the street from dairy queen

Nothing fancy but it's been my go too for about 25 years

I eat anything from McDonalds and I'm shutting my pants before I've even finished the burger

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:49:58 AM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2018, 07:41:23 AM »
i mean that process cheese really sucks on its own but on burgers it's the best i think

agree 100% on this. that cheese is made for burgers.

you were right about the bun thing too. too fancy of a bun and the bun starts taking over. it basically just needs to hold everything together and keep your hands relatively clean.

my favorite is just a classic american cheeseburger. from the bottom i go cheap bun, toasted > mayo > lettuce > tomato, onion (both sliced thin), pickles, burger (cooked medium) > processed cheese > bacon > ketchup and mustard > top bun.

once in a while ill get fancy and put avocado or a fried egg or sautéed onions, but i think the perfect burger is just simple and basic.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2018, 04:15:48 PM »
yeah man, that's basically like a whopper with cheese and bacon, i would do that combo sometime as well, really nice.

one other thing is that i hate if there's too much stacked on the burger. for example when i use jalapenos i usually leave out the pickles, no tomato means if i really want to go fancy there's still room for slices of fried eggplant or something. but never too much stacked on top.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »
yeah man, that's basically like a whopper with cheese and bacon, i would do that combo sometime as well, really nice.

one other thing is that i hate if there's too much stacked on the burger. for example when i use jalapenos i usually leave out the pickles, no tomato means if i really want to go fancy there's still room for slices of fried eggplant or something. but never too much stacked on top.

I agree

Too many people just make this huge ass fuckin burger that you should enjoy in theory, but it sucks because it's just waaaay too much stacked on

Gentleman ninja warlock

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2018, 04:45:41 PM »

jstankalwara

• Rep: -13
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 10:09:14 AM »
anyone ever put ever put hot sauce in the patty shits not bad

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 10:29:39 AM »
anyone ever put ever put hot sauce in the patty shits not bad

Siracha is good too. But better with minimal ingredients so it doent over power everything else
Gentleman ninja warlock