Author Topic: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit  (Read 51988 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Fyi: on slap, L means "lesbian".

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • and the whistle is screaming
Fyi: on slap, L means "lesbian".
Now taking an L has a whole other meaning

Timothy the Second

• Rep: 0
assuming any of this is true or accurate

still, a seemingly large amount to unpack here and some seemingly casual dry snitching

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl5_La8BO5H/?hl=en&taken-by=jeremerogers

#ifiwasaproskateboarddesigner Huston VS Rogers Edition

https://instagram.com/p/BmEqAKcBHqm/

I got Rogers

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
Nyjah would fight with more strength and finesse, but Jrog got that wildcard crackhead energy where you really don't know what he might pull off.

Tough call.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
If Nyjah accepts then this entire thing is a PR stunt and Nyjah is just helping his friend get back in the spotlight.
The reasonable response would just be to ignore him, not invite him to your parties, and to continue to flex on him with ultimatums where Jereme always loses.
Y’all complaining about Jereme getting ass gotta realize the girls he’s getting are his trashy female equivalent. I’ve been in a relationship for years, but back in the day when I was single the girls I took home weren’t in 5 inch clear heals and string bullshit. They were regular girls who I matched and got along with and shared a mutual attraction with. I can’t see connecting with the kind of girls he’s with, so who cares? I guarantee he’s not going home with well-read career women

And givecigstosurfgroms definitely owns a copy of “the game”
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

GAY

• SLAP Pal
I'm kind of expecting JR and Elon Musk to start dating.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
I fee like the battle of wits would be like this where Nyjah is the Dread Pirate Roberts and JCass is the bald dude.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6TQ7ljcsjk

nooky

• Rep: 9
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
If Nyjah accepts then this entire thing is a PR stunt and Nyjah is just helping his friend get back in the spotlight.
The reasonable response would just be to ignore him, not invite him to your parties, and to continue to flex on him with ultimatums where Jereme always loses.
Y’all complaining about Jereme getting ass gotta realize the girls he’s getting are his trashy female equivalent. I’ve been in a relationship for years, but back in the day when I was single the girls I took home weren’t in 5 inch clear heals and string bullshit. They were regular girls who I matched and got along with and shared a mutual attraction with. I can’t see connecting with the kind of girls he’s with, so who cares? I guarantee he’s not going home with well-read career women

You were probably having sex with some granola eating, armpit hair braiding goober looking bitches. No one is trying to hear about how you brought home bitches who could be your sister to mommy...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Pigeon

Expand Quote

[close]

You were probably having sex with some granola eating, armpit hair braiding goober looking bitches. No one is trying to hear about how you brought home bitches who could be your sister to mommy...
What if he travelled back in time [even though it’s impossible] to impregnate his mom, before traveling back to current day to fuck his daughter/sister? I think that’s the plot of Back to the Future 3.

Fred Savage

Confirmed gipper giant poosey that takes about back in the day stuff. Yawn. Gipper. You poosey

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
Confirmed gipper giant poosey that takes about back in the day stuff. Yawn. Gipper. You poosey

Savage, Fred.

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10

A buddy from Boston told me his parents were loaded (doctors or dentists) and they were millionaires long before he started skating. He probably hooked them up pretty good when he was earning and now they hook him up with an allowance or something.

Your buddy is sus as fuck. Jereme's mom was a bartender at applebees

GAY

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote

A buddy from Boston told me his parents were loaded (doctors or dentists) and they were millionaires long before he started skating. He probably hooked them up pretty good when he was earning and now they hook him up with an allowance or something.
[close]

Your buddy is sus as fuck. Jereme's mom was a bartender at applebees

Bartenders at Applebee's make millions a year.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
Fuck adam "rapist" 22, but I had to see what J Rog was gonna blabber about

Goes in depth on the Nyjah shit

TLDL: Nyjah flexed on Jereme and got him kicked out of some spots after Jereme was being a kook at one of his parties and Jereme got ridicuously butthurt so now he's claiming Nyjah is simply threatened by his alpha-male status.

Jereme is beyond delusional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaSzNDZuoU

feedmeseymour

yeah shame on gipper for writing his thoughts on a gossip forum. unbelievable really.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
I randomly dragged the slider bar through that and hit a point where adam outright asks him how much he was making

$12,500 a month from red bull alone.. good lord

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
What the fuck is Jereme even talking about in that interview?

Can't believe I wasted my life listening to him talk about this Nyjah shit.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 472
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
who is No Jumper and why is he supposedly such a douche? fuck watching this shit or the weck one, i just clicked on that to see what the deal was and he was dressed like scott steiner? what's that about
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
who is No Jumper and why is he supposedly such a douche? fuck watching this shit or the weck one, i just clicked on that to see what the deal was and he was dressed like scott steiner? what's that about

He's basically the worst guy ever, irredeemable..

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
I randomly dragged the slider bar through that and hit a point where adam outright asks him how much he was making

$12,500 a month from red bull alone.. good lord
yes, because he’s so well known as a person who would never brag or exaggerate

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

lilboosie

• Rep: 226

Gonna have to tel your current girl that you were a hoeboi in your youth

redux

• Rep: -5
This is right up there with Bieber calling out Brady for jocking his hair style.

pistachio

• Rep: -6

Pigeon

How does he afford LA when he moved back into his parents’ after Selfish ended? He either works at a call center or BOH at a restaurant.

Monkey_Mcpott

Okay.......okay.......okay

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
You know if it comes to scrap JR pulling a piece. Bitchmade in that special kind of way.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
Okay. Sneak attack trying to catch a shot okay. Shake his hand two seconds before. Then two minutes later okay Smack him up myself okay. Too grown for this okay. This is a place of class okay. No blood okay. I respect it okay. Fair ones okay. I'm not a trophy to be had okay. Logan Paul Jake style okay. Connor Mcgregor okay. Grow up okay.

OKAY

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
was that a scarface accent he was going for?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
If it's of any significance to y'all, Sinner was asked about this beef in his Bunt interview and he said that he's pretty sure everything Jereme has been saying is true, and Nyjah is his buddy so I feel like he would know.