Author Topic: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit  (Read 51906 times)

SHIREFLIP

Nigel punted a woman and then paid to blow J Casanova in the back of a stolen car?

Is that what I'm getting from this?

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
I’ll believe Mr. Rodgers before I do nyjah. Dude is a baby & drama queen with seemingly no personality or social skills. Oh yeah, and he’s also a rapist.

That's a pretty serious accusation. Anything to back it up with?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
I mean, pretty sure all the girls at Nyjah's parties are 18-22, which means Jereme is going around trying to fuck a bunch of chicks 10+ years younger than him.

I could definitely see those girls getting creeped out by a broke manchild in his 30's trying to hit on them.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Nyjah on Weinstein effect confirmed

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
I’ll believe Mr. Rodgers before I do nyjah. Dude is a baby & drama queen with seemingly no personality or social skills. Oh yeah, and he’s also a rapist.

He's also "open minded" about the holocaust. Whatever that means..

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
I mean, pretty sure all the girls at Nyjah's parties are 18-22, which means Jereme is going around trying to fuck a bunch of chicks 10+ years younger than him.

I could definitely see those girls getting creeped out by a broke manchild in his 30's trying to hit on them.
  ^White knight shit.  They don't know hes broke (are you saying it would be less creepy if he had the $? -if thats the case your basic af)  He's fucking 30 not 50.  You don't  know women.  Yes alot of women aren't gonna be feeling it but thats the same if he was a young dude, right?  If someones a creep theyre a creep but fucking girls isn't 'creepy' thats just you and your homies being haters.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 09:09:16 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Someone tell me what money this dude is living off of with no skate or rap carreer

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
Someone tell me what money this dude is living off of with no skate or rap carreer
Have you heard of drugs?  -they're worth alot of money.  If your in the industry as a pro for ten years you've got killer drug connections fact.

Tedd

• Rep: -14
Little more depth into the situation. Could be that although Jeremy does get ladies and maybe one or two at the party were feeling him. But generally the older dude at the party who fancies himself a Mack does creep out a lot of younger women who don't know how to deal with a person like that yet.

Damn I wonder if he’s serious saying “I do fine in babes Dept.” unmpromted to that other guy... or hopefully it’s just a bad joke

Seems fucked though, serious public downward spiral imminent?

euro tm

i need to know the answer to this as well.

also, i’m trying really hard to remember if it was a video interview or a website one with him talking about how much money he made from red bull every month and then followed his answer up with “i can’t even buy a coffee at starbucks today.” if someone could help me out with that it would be much appreciated.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
Expand Quote
[close]
Have you heard of drugs?  -they're worth alot of money.  If your in the industry as a pro for ten years you've got killer drug connections fact.
what is drugs?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
Coke bro.  Or molly I guess.  Party shit.   He probably moves some around I'd guess.  I doubt anybody is just giving him money.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
You a cop bro

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
internet shit head

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
tell me you don't atleast envy everyone who's had the ability to "ask" jereme to leave

been there, done that. My favorite time was getting locked in a room with him and 5 others while "hiding" from the cops at a college party. He was saying some goofy stuff along the lines of "Jesus Chirst was the most popular man ever- We're still talking about him 2000 years later" and trying to sell us on the benefits of switching from an iPhone to a MetroPCS Blackberry
fuck you bama

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
tell me you don't atleast envy everyone who's had the ability to "ask" jereme to leave

[close]
been there, done that. My favorite time was getting locked in a room with him and 5 others while "hiding" from the cops at a college party. He was saying some goofy stuff along the lines of "Jesus Chirst was the most popular man ever- We're still talking about him 2000 years later" and trying to sell us on the benefits of switching from an iPhone to a MetroPCS Blackberry
  Uh so you actually asked him to leave?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
internet shit head
You have 3000 posts officer

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
internet shit head
[close]

huh?  (edit oh I get it but I don't write smarmy posts like yours)

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
  Uh so you actually asked him to leave?
A lot of people have. This was 2010-2011 when he was trying to push Selfish. The entertainment value is there the first few times, but it gets old fast
fuck you bama

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
internet shit head
[close]
[close]

lighten up, sir

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
internet shit head
[close]
[close]

[close]
lighten up, sir
  Fuck you you called me a cop dude.  'lighten up'   -eat a dick

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
The job gets stressful huh

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
corny, yawn

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
Nothing about this vid is 'casual'
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Nyjah should tone his partying shit down before something goes horribly wrong. He seems prone to fall victim to some CK1 type of stuff. Plus he's rich and famous so there are all these vultures just waiting for the opportunity to take advantage of him. How long are his big-money corporate sponsors willing to deal with such publicity. Say what you want but this is not the kind of stuff Nike wants their signature athletes to be associated with.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
Expand Quote
[close]

also, i’m trying really hard to remember if it was a video interview or a website one with him talking about how much money he made from red bull every month and then followed his answer up with “i can’t even buy a coffee at starbucks today.” if someone could help me out with that it would be much appreciated.

It was in his 9 club interview when he starts talking about moving back home after quitting all his sponsors. He talked about having a fuckload of cars and a dope house and shit then going to not even having enough money in his pocket for a cup of coffee at starbucks.

morningcommute

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It was in his 9 club interview when he starts talking about moving back home after quitting all his sponsors. He talked about having a fuckload of cars and a dope house and shit then going to not even having enough money in his pocket for a cup of coffee at starbucks.

A buddy from Boston told me his parents were loaded (doctors or dentists) and they were millionaires long before he started skating. He probably hooked them up pretty good when he was earning and now they hook him up with an allowance or something.

jomeara1

Coke bro.  Or molly I guess.  Party shit.   He probably moves some around I'd guess.  I doubt anybody is just giving him money.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if this were true.

SkateChimney

• Rep: -29
Nyjah should tone his partying shit down before something goes horribly wrong. He seems prone to fall victim to some CK1 type of stuff. Plus he's rich and famous so there are all these vultures just waiting for the opportunity to take advantage of him. How long are his big-money corporate sponsors willing to deal with such publicity. Say what you want but this is not the kind of stuff Nike wants their signature athletes to be associated with.

what gives u the impression his partying is out of control - it looks pretty tame for skater standards, he strikes me as the kind of dude who nurses one drink, takes a load of photos, then leaves after 90 mins cus the he's not 'feeling the vibe'.

Also a quick reminder that kevin bradleys weed inspired social media presence isnt exactly squeeky clean pro athlete shit, but they gave the young man a nike Dunk colorway. i think their policy is closer to -  dont do anything criminal i.e manslaughter

euro tm

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he had a nine club interview? my mind is one of a goldfish with this shit. thanks g.