Author Topic: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit  (Read 51905 times)

fs overkrook

Expand Quote
I randomly dragged the slider bar through that and hit a point where adam outright asks him how much he was making

$12,500 a month from red bull alone.. good lord
[close]
yes, because he’s so well known as a person who would never brag or exaggerate
Saw something that else, maybe crail couch, saying Red Bull paid him 10k a month.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
If it's of any significance to y'all, Sinner was asked about this beef in his Bunt interview and he said that he's pretty sure everything Jereme has been saying is true, and Nyjah is his buddy so I feel like he would know.
Yeah, but I don’t really fault him for any of it, except accidentally kicking the girl in the head. Like, jesus man, I though you knew how to control your feet. Next time you try to kick Jereme in the head, use that god-given precision man!

In perspective, love him or hate him, Nyjah’s a bonafied star, and it seems like everything started because he doesn’t like this weird guy who is 11 years older than him and hanging on to a dead professional skate career at his parties.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Here is the solution

If ninejahhas an issue, man up.

Then the beef is squashed

Right now he looks like a leotard
Gentleman ninja warlock

Monkey_Mcpott

I think him and Nyjah have some pent up tension that needs to be sorted the same way he dealt with Mikey Taylor....

Had to use it again haha

quadcuff

• Rep: -5
Re: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2018, 01:36:33 PM »
hilarious dude brags about how much he USED to make

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
Re: jereme rogers casually mentions nyjah being caught up in some shady car shit
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2018, 03:01:17 PM »
hilarious dude brags about how much he USED to make
that’s because that’s what a man does..

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2018, 03:35:32 PM »
Expand Quote
If it's of any significance to y'all, Sinner was asked about this beef in his Bunt interview and he said that he's pretty sure everything Jereme has been saying is true, and Nyjah is his buddy so I feel like he would know.
[close]
Yeah, but I don’t really fault him for any of it, except accidentally kicking the girl in the head. Like, jesus man, I though you knew how to control your feet. Next time you try to kick Jereme in the head, use that god-given precision man!

In perspective, love him or hate him, Nyjah’s a bonafied star, and it seems like everything started because he doesn’t like this weird guy who is 11 years older than him and hanging on to a dead professional skate career at his parties.
Pretty much this, he's probably someone Nyjah slightly tolerated due to mutual friends. I sure as hell wouldn't want Jereme around parties I was at. He comes across as a braggart and lives in the past with a kooky get-up.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2018, 07:51:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pretty much this, he's probably someone Nyjah slightly tolerated due to mutual friends. I sure as hell wouldn't want Jereme around parties I was at. He comes across as a braggart and lives in the past with a kooky get-up.
Yeah props to nyjah for giving him the boot honestly. Everything's kosher to me except for accidentally kicking that chick in the head but who knows how he handled that after it happened.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2018, 07:55:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Yeah props to nyjah for giving him the boot honestly. Everything's kosher to me except for accidentally kicking that chick in the head but who knows how he handled that after it happened.

he seems like the life of the fuckin party if you ask me.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2018, 07:57:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

he seems like the life of the fuckin party if you ask me.
Honestly. You aren't wrong but I'd have to be in the right mindset to deal with his ass. Like, know full well that I'm ready to really listen to some hilariously stupid shit.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2018, 09:34:02 PM »
I'd beat the fuck outta nijah waaaay before jeremy
Gentleman ninja warlock

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2018, 11:51:22 PM »
I can't stop watching the original clip. Jereme did a great job on that one.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
he sounds cracked out

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2018, 02:48:40 AM »
This whole thing has been a cringefest.  It also saddens me the lengths people will go for social media attention.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2018, 08:50:52 AM »
So ninjah really does wear those ugly dresses out and about.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2018, 09:03:00 AM »
That roses clip feels like jeremes trying to be the Harley Quinn to Nyjahs Joker with him being skateboardings villain. Also since were all against idiot skaters in cars driving recklessly, anyone see nyjah doing donuts in the middle of a 134 off ramp and posting it on insta yesterday?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2018, 09:12:04 AM »
So ninjah really does wear those ugly dresses out and about.

no shit and we're saying jcass is on crack?

KingKook

« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2018, 09:32:47 AM »
How long until Jereme is posting from a hospital bed with a broken jaw?
I dont know much about the beef but acting like that in public usually ends up with a beating.
Im sure Nyjahs got some friends who are sick of that kind of douchbaggery  and would gladly beat the shit out of him.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2018, 11:02:25 AM »
How is such a highly evolved life form capable of producing such consistently trite lyrics

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2018, 11:28:01 AM »
How long until Jereme is posting from a hospital bed with a broken jaw?
I dont know much about the beef but acting like that in public usually ends up with a beating.
Im sure Nyjahs got some friends who are sick of that kind of douchbaggery  and would gladly beat the shit out of him.
they already tried that. nicky shoelaces or some shit and a few other goons. nyjah goons are hypebeasts so j.casanova dipped and dodged, didn't get hurt.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2018, 12:31:05 PM »
Check Jereme's ig story, Danny Way is with him and looks confused

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
Check Jereme's ig story, Danny Way is with him and looks confused
It looked like D.Way shut his highfive down so jereme turned the camera away.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2018, 01:14:50 PM »
Is Jerome Rogers a stalker that’s in love with Nyjah?Jerome is zorched out of his mind dude needs some chill. I am not a big Nyjah fan but Jerome is straight up obsessed as in having a restraining order obsessed  or Nyjah straight snaping on him and beating him down
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Pretty Serious

« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2018, 01:23:39 PM »
Jereme, selflessly performing the impossible like a master...making Nyjah appear the better person. 
By master I mean masterbater.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2018, 01:59:10 PM »
Hot fire alert.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMoNGkHbu6/?taken-by=jeremerogers

'Dropped those verses an octave or two... whoo whoo.'

But seriously, they did that.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2018, 02:14:55 PM »
I dont know about yuo guys but im having a lot of fun watching all this nonsense

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2018, 03:17:36 PM »
I dont know about yuo guys but im having a lot of fun watching all this nonsense

I'm backing it
Gentleman ninja warlock