Author Topic: Best Unfollow on Instagram  (Read 26505 times)

Billy Ocean

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
Re: Best Unfollow on Instagram
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2018, 10:59:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ed Templeton's one of my favorite people in skateboarding, but his gram is getting harder and harder to defend. It seems like his main defense to people calling him out is that what he's doing isn't technically illegal, even though it's just not very nice.
[close]

He has a fixation on teenage girls in bikinis. I wonder if anyone has given him any real shit for that stuff. Like, in person at the pier.
[close]

My biggest qualm with Ed is his holier than thou attitude. He seems super quick to jump to conclusions while photographing strangers. All the while he himself is glued to his phone. Dude is woke AF.

Ed has some big blind spots about himself.

Mark Oblow is pretty cringey.
"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

geezer

• Rep: 36
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2018, 02:08:29 PM »
The day I decided to unfollow Atiba on Instagram, my life got better. No more absurd humblebrags, no more inserting himself into every conversation, and his stupid comments weren't highlighted on other peoples posts.

A close second was FatBill. He posted one too many young kids in his bed room with some dumb caption in quotes, and I realized I didn't like him.

Any other good unfollows?

I'm late to the party, never followed Fat Bill, but his shit comes up in my feed all the time.  He's bordering on Larry Clark creepy.  Pederast.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2018, 03:32:49 PM »
On top of Eds boring content, he's quick to defend himself for taking creepy/distasteful photos. Fat Bills is just straight up wack and creepy.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2128
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2018, 04:00:03 PM »
On top of Eds boring content, he's quick to defend himself for taking creepy/distasteful photos. Fat Bills is just straight up wack and creepy.
I've seen Ed and D on the pier, she points out people for him to shoot and he does the same for her. It's street photography and they aren't the only ones that do it and there are people that shoot stuff with more of a creep factor. The farting gifs and rls shit borders funny/whatever.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »
Thrasher and metro are the only skate stuff I follow.I’ll look at other stuff but I don’t want it popping up all the time

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2018, 04:10:27 PM »
Yeah atiba was the worst..

Mark oblow is fine but he does these stories with some doll and they are so gringy

Ed has a another account wirescrossed or something like that.. It's way better and has some cool photos of your favorites from the 90s to this day..

And to recommend something: Bobby puleo has some great shit going on. Old photos of skateboarding, funny conspiracy stuff (which I don't think he thinks is funny), numerology and occasionally skating too

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2018, 04:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ed Templeton's one of my favorite people in skateboarding, but his gram is getting harder and harder to defend. It seems like his main defense to people calling him out is that what he's doing isn't technically illegal, even though it's just not very nice.
[close]

He has a fixation on teenage girls in bikinis. I wonder if anyone has given him any real shit for that stuff. Like, in person at the pier.
[close]

My biggest qualm with Ed is his holier than thou attitude. He seems super quick to jump to conclusions while photographing strangers. All the while he himself is glued to his phone. Dude is woke AF.
[close]

Ed has some big blind spots about himself.

Mark Oblow is pretty cringey.

Jesus, I’ve never seen his Instagram until checking it today.  Comes across as super judgemental/shamey.

Everyone looking at their phone gets a “real life sucks” thought bubble.  So be careful, if you’re checking to see if your friends are on the way to meet you, a guy with 47 posts in his 24-hour Instagram story is going to let the world know you’re a slave to technology.

If you’re a woman who has the gall to wear a swimsuit at the beach, you get a pervy shot of your ass with fart clouds coming out of it. 

Also, middle aged or not, it’s quite an accomplishment to be vegan, straight edge, AND fat.

nooky

• Rep: 9
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2018, 05:34:30 PM »
ed, theotis, nora, boo j, raven tershy, thrasher, andy roy, fat bill, alex olson, kb
I started getting a lot better when I went back to college and started taking a lot of math classes when I was 31.

I figured out how to figure things out better, if that makes sense.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2018, 06:44:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've seen Ed and D on the pier, she points out people for him to shoot and he does the same for her. It's street photography and they aren't the only ones that do it and there are people that shoot stuff with more of a creep factor. The farting gifs and rls shit borders funny/whatever.
I think that what Ed is trying to do doesn't translate well to insta (stories) and would look better in a gallery/ book ala Teenage Smokers.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

itsamwadting

• Rep: -2
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2018, 06:52:23 PM »
i slowly unfollowed all the American pro's i followed when i started using instagram. they're all pretty annoying

vinn

• Rep: -2
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
skatermemes and boo johnson

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »
skate memes is shit, all bullshit like

you'd think with however many hundreds of thousands of people following them or whatever there might be some people funny enough to submit something half decent
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

canadian tm

« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2018, 03:41:00 AM »
someone showed me dane burmans stories once, and it was embarrassing. guy needs to put the phone down.

atiba is pretty bad. never seen someone suck up to people as much as he does. thanks @lyft for getting me home after a night of drinking @jaigermeister @blakeranderson

Issy

« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2018, 06:22:01 AM »
How dare Atiba be HAPPY ;)

https://youtu.be/JGrpHszRhTc

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2018, 03:56:53 PM »
SnoopDogg.
I liked his vids of him smoking blunts and singing/rapping to the camera, somehow resembling a black grandma G grasshopper. Then his white guy Todd stage had me going for a while, but now its just memes and shit and he posts a fucking lot.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2018, 05:34:29 PM »

Please explain to me how Bill taking pics of the younger people he skates/hangs with is creepier than Templeton posting pics of unsuspecting underage girls in bikinis.

Seduction

• Rep: 5
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2018, 09:33:02 PM »

you'd think with however many hundreds of thousands of people following them or whatever there might be some people funny enough to submit something half decent
The quality skate memes are here on Slap. Instagram is full of jocks and simpletons, not surprised their page is full of normie humor

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2018, 01:18:34 AM »
olson because of his pseudo scientific ig stories about healt, nutrition, medicine and so on.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »
olson because of his pseudo scientific ig stories about healt, nutrition, medicine and so on.

that's why I follow him, I think his shtick is funny. He looks like he is in a better place because of all that shit

WheelsForFeet

• Rep: 0
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2018, 01:35:17 AM »
1 - @Hookupsofficial (Needs to relief himself from all that Hentai tension)
2 - Boo Johnson (Overrated)
3 - Nora Vasconcellos (We get it , you like purple)
4 - Weckingball (Over it)
5 - Ted (You're sooooooo cool man)

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2018, 07:01:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
The quality skate memes are here on Slap. Instagram is full of jocks and simpletons, not surprised their page is full of normie humor

tinyhatskatelife is the best skate-meme page on tha gram
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2128
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2018, 07:31:18 AM »
I unfollowed girlswhocanskate because majority of those girls cannot skate and are just trying to model

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2018, 02:09:34 PM »
Cab.

The first time he posted the salad he makes that combines strawberries, raw onions, raw mushrooms and raw carrots and all the other shit he has in his fridge together I thought...oh he's absolutely high as fuck and is just taking the piss. Cool.

Then he posted it up again.

Everyone in the comments section seem to think that this car crash of filth he has assembled is a good idea.

I stuck with him because...well it's Cab.

Then he posted up the salad for the i don't know...the fifth or sixth time and he had to go.

Steve..there isn't enough balsamic vinegar in the world that can pull all that shit together into something edible. Leave out the strawberries at the very least.

It's the most upsetting item of food I've ever seen on Instagram.

finecojeffe

• Rep: 124
    • Fine-Co avatar image
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2018, 05:18:27 AM »
Cab.

Steve..there isn't enough balsamic vinegar in the world that can pull all that shit together into something edible. Leave out the strawberries at the very least.

It's the most upsetting item of food I've ever seen on Instagram.

yeah just swap the strawberries for mango and it's all good.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2018, 05:54:03 AM »
If I ever it out to Huntington Beach and see Ed Templeton I will take his phone and throw it off the pier.

Here Come The Lame Jets

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2018, 08:39:03 AM »
Mikey Taylor, who I have always rooted for, is getting gross with the self help-you-can-be-a-millionaire-too bullshit.

But when does a possible unfollow morph into an interesting hate-follow?

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2018, 09:20:49 AM »
Anyone who narrates their stories, especially multiple narrated multiple stories a day.

quadcuff

• Rep: -5
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2018, 09:21:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

tinyhatskatelife is the best skate-meme page on tha gram

yep

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2018, 09:21:25 AM »
Mikey Taylor, who I have always rooted for, is getting gross with the self help-you-can-be-a-millionaire-too bullshit.

But when does a possible unfollow morph into an interesting hate-follow?

Did you know he loves his wife ?

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1089
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2018, 09:23:42 AM »
If I ever it out to Huntington Beach and see Ed Templeton I will take his phone and throw it off the pier.

As someone from HB, thank you. Everyone here is tired of his shit too. That's why he got shadowbanned from posting on the hashtags associated with downtown HB and the pier.