Author Topic: Awkward (but not bad) Pro Encounters  (Read 109930 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Re: Awkward (but not bad) Pro Encounters
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2018, 04:33:22 PM »
met lizard king at a bar about 8 years ago. actually boulala and snowy were also there, but they were sitting directly at the bar and i only noticed them when they left. for some reason when we came in lizard king started to greet all of us like some sort of host. i was the only skater in the group and already rather drunk and did the typical stupid "yo i know you maaaaaaan..." thing, but lizard was super cool. he was hyped up and showed me his new tattoo of the local beer brand astras logo, asked us if we wanted to drink and stuff. this was when there was a krew or supra tour thing was going down here. it was awkward because i was already super smashed and it was hard to keep up with how much lizard king wanted to talk. since then i can't hate on the dude, he was way more friendly and positive than most pros i've met or seen.

notcool

« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2018, 04:35:40 PM »
met lizard king at a bar about 8 years ago. actually boulala and snowy were also there, but they were sitting directly at the bar and i only noticed them when they left. for some reason when we came in lizard king started to greet all of us like some sort of host. i was the only skater in the group and already rather drunk and did the typical stupid "yo i know you maaaaaaan..." thing, but lizard was super cool. he was hyped up and showed me his new tattoo of the local beer brand astras logo, asked us if we wanted to drink and stuff. this was when there was a krew or supra tour thing was going down here. it was awkward because i was already super smashed and it was hard to keep up with how much lizard king wanted to talk. since then i can't hate on the dude, he was way more friendly and positive than most pros i've met or seen.
  on boulalas epicly later'd he said he hasn't been in the US in like 12 years or more was this in another country?

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »
About a year ago. My daughter and I are helping out at an event at 4DWN, Mike Crum’s skatepark. Mike hands me a bag of charcoal and a bottle of lighter fluid and asks me to get the grill going. Shortly after saying “Sure” I realize I haven’t started a grill with lighter fluid in about 20 years—I use a chimney.

I do my best to get it going, with no luck.

He sees what’s going on and has a look of absolute exasperation on his face. He shouts “Mosley,” and points at me. Anthony Mosley comes over and, confused, asks “What are we doing here?” I tell him we’re getting the fire going. He says, “Yeah. No problem,” takes the lighter fluid from me, squirts half the bottle on the charcoal, and lights it, producing the biggest flame ball I’ve ever seen.

We both start laughing our assess off.

Mike walks over looking at us like a dad who’s not mad at, just disappointed in, his kids. We stop laughing. He takes everything from us and gives a agrunt that roughly translates into “fine, l’ll do it my fucking self!”

He sighs and grumbles his way through getting the fire going, giving us instructions along the way. We nod and try our hardest not to laugh, which only bothers him more.

Mike asked me for help less after that. My daughter did all her shit right. He appreciated that and gave her more work with more responsibilities.

Gbeerme

• Rep: -3
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2018, 04:50:48 PM »
Must have been 98 or 99. Mad Circle/new deal demo at Rampage in Davenport Iowa. Wu Welsh was not skating and sat down by us. He was rather unknown, new guy on MC at the time. Said he was just there to chill, not feeling the park. After the demo my buddy and I took SJ, Karl Watson, Welsh and I believe Bobby p to McDonald’s(its fucking Iowa) . SJ gave me his brand new DC pro models off his feet. All of them were super kind, especially Karl. Oh Mad Circle, what a magical time.

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Rep: -22
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2018, 05:05:54 PM »
One time my buddy Tyler and I were skating "mini hubba" around the corner from real hubba/embarco.  This was like 94. Anyway, Karl Watson and some other dudes roll by, chuck a fucking rock and hit Danny in the face and just laugh. He got a bloody nose but that was it, he had to use the new shirt he bought at FTC to stop the bleeding. It happened so quick, like drive by rock throwing.  Anyway, fuck Karl.

At a house party in San Jose, late 90s, I watched one of Slap's favorite pros get their dick stuck in a bottle of Jameson.  He tried to smash it on the coffee table to get it out.  Didn't work.  I guess it just receded enough on it's own and it came out  8)

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Rep: -22
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »
Only one of those is true.

fs overkrook

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2018, 05:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
After riding a bicycle around various HB spots found myself at the tall Sunset ledge Nicky T. SSBSTS'd in the Suffer the Joy. My last session there I was getting into FS tailslides across it but didn't roll away. Really wanted to pull that maneuver but instead ran into Andre Genovosi. After a couple attempts he pulled me aside n explained to me he was tryin HIS trick there n he already tried it on a few different occasions with no avail (so I guess he was more important than me???).

I sat down, drank some beers for a a couple hours n left after witnessing some dude not land somethin for that amount of time. Never seen a photo or video evidence of that...
[close]

Um who?

I’m pretty sure when I first started skating a read a transworld interview with that guy and all I can remember he wore Hurley shoes

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2018, 05:46:35 PM »
story goes berra had a huge crush on my mom and tried nabbing her away from my dad until she got pregnant with me.

when i was a lil’ straight edge teen i told jimmy greco he was the reason i stayed sober but he totally misunderstood what i meant and got really bummed out and didn’t sign my cast. got the whole baker / deathwish team to sign it besides him.

missed a high five with dylan once and went back to try again and he just goes “you only get one chance buddy” and skated away.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2018, 07:09:32 PM »
I was in Colorado for a hot second from 03' to 09'  really focusing on my skate career I got flowed by Advocate and a defunct Plank Lounge in Chattanooga,TN.

I was at Carbondale KOTR 03' and met TNT and the DLX dudes Dan Drehobl is my hero and Lance Mountain as well DD and LM were tight as fuck to me invited me and my gang to chill and watch dudes rip. TNT that guys a bitch, I am sure you guys seen the infamous KOTR segment where street punks were sliding in mud down the hill that was my friend's Alex, Jared, and Maggie like I said we were sharing beer with a bunch of dudes I believe beer and having a good attitude is what makes people affable and maybe a potential rep that'd put in a good word if you are decent at skating. As the gangs getting more beer I am trying to just shmooz with DLX dudes kinda hey maybe I can get in the van to ride with who knows?!  I have heard many many many many stories where dudes on tour's would be down for a potential new am or flow guy so I gave it a shot without being too needy or desperate but ultimately he probably saw through my ruse which is okay as the next part is where it solidified my opinion of TNT is he said in arrogant way like your friends left you here....... Yeah so? we are bringing more beer over you want to kick it? or are you too good for us? TNT............. Yeah I am and you should beat it, I told em to go fuck himself and really cried I was kinda bummed not because he was mean just the fact I don't expect much from ppl in general but if I talk too much tell me or try to be a genuine person altruistic in most naive aspect treat me with the same common respect  as the next person?!!!?!?! I have been through alot as I expect you'll have and for someone to be a dick for no reason at all except to drink our beers I would smash your face in and shit on you, no joke.

Also Met Toy Machine, Foundation, Darkstar, and Baker gang during Colorado KOTR 06' (they had a slipnslide with beer and Greco tried to fight a friend of mine as he called out Greco like hey fuck you don't steal from here this that and the other they had it on a copy somewhere can't find it)A challenge was to them in Boulder as one of the challenges was steal a shirt from this whack snowboard/longboard/skate shop in Boulder. I have tried to find the dvd or a copy of it to no avail. How I came to meet them was I had a basement apt above a Local Denver crew Wetboys a potshot towards Mike Vallaley inside joke was there was a gay 1-800-WETBOYS ad and the dude looked very similar to Mike V and we all had a good laugh at that as it could be true? Eventually someone superimposed a real cutout of Mike V and put it on the ad it was really funny.

Tony Hawk was nice I met him at Kona Jacksonville really late 80's

Jamie Thomas and Toy Machine co during jump off a building days they were rad Mike Maldanado killed the local Amsouth gap to bs 5050 and ollie out to street or it could have been ollie gap to ledge and ollie to street that segment was sick.

I partied at Stevie Williams indoor spot in ATL with Sid & Thurm Stevie wasn't there that'd be sick as fuck to kick it with him.

I'll add more if I can remember got hit in the head som memory fails me and drugs are a fuckery thing that messes with my head.

most of my encounters were just random and some were just okay this is happening, It usually was always was me just being a skate nerd and probably pulling a Nick Merlino and annoying the shit out of someone with skate talk whatever!!!!! better to be acknowledged with annoyance then to be forgotten at all,  Jerry Gurney is a down as fuck dude too met him while I was squatting and he was very similar in being a dork skate nerd so fuck yeah he is rad as shit.

this was hard as fuck to read. sounds like you got called out for trying to shmooz. being annoying and trying to con your way onto a team trip(king of the road, no less) isnt the best way to get on a company.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2018, 12:23:48 AM »
Expand Quote
I was in Colorado for a hot second from 03' to 09'  really focusing on my skate career I got flowed by Advocate and a defunct Plank Lounge in Chattanooga,TN.

I was at Carbondale KOTR 03' and met TNT and the DLX dudes Dan Drehobl is my hero and Lance Mountain as well DD and LM were tight as fuck to me invited me and my gang to chill and watch dudes rip. TNT that guys a bitch, I am sure you guys seen the infamous KOTR segment where street punks were sliding in mud down the hill that was my friend's Alex, Jared, and Maggie like I said we were sharing beer with a bunch of dudes I believe beer and having a good attitude is what makes people affable and maybe a potential rep that'd put in a good word if you are decent at skating. As the gangs getting more beer I am trying to just shmooz with DLX dudes kinda hey maybe I can get in the van to ride with who knows?!  I have heard many many many many stories where dudes on tour's would be down for a potential new am or flow guy so I gave it a shot without being too needy or desperate but ultimately he probably saw through my ruse which is okay as the next part is where it solidified my opinion of TNT is he said in arrogant way like your friends left you here....... Yeah so? we are bringing more beer over you want to kick it? or are you too good for us? TNT............. Yeah I am and you should beat it, I told em to go fuck himself and really cried I was kinda bummed not because he was mean just the fact I don't expect much from ppl in general but if I talk too much tell me or try to be a genuine person altruistic in most naive aspect treat me with the same common respect  as the next person?!!!?!?! I have been through alot as I expect you'll have and for someone to be a dick for no reason at all except to drink our beers I would smash your face in and shit on you, no joke.

Also Met Toy Machine, Foundation, Darkstar, and Baker gang during Colorado KOTR 06' (they had a slipnslide with beer and Greco tried to fight a friend of mine as he called out Greco like hey fuck you don't steal from here this that and the other they had it on a copy somewhere can't find it)A challenge was to them in Boulder as one of the challenges was steal a shirt from this whack snowboard/longboard/skate shop in Boulder. I have tried to find the dvd or a copy of it to no avail. How I came to meet them was I had a basement apt above a Local Denver crew Wetboys a potshot towards Mike Vallaley inside joke was there was a gay 1-800-WETBOYS ad and the dude looked very similar to Mike V and we all had a good laugh at that as it could be true? Eventually someone superimposed a real cutout of Mike V and put it on the ad it was really funny.

Tony Hawk was nice I met him at Kona Jacksonville really late 80's

Jamie Thomas and Toy Machine co during jump off a building days they were rad Mike Maldanado killed the local Amsouth gap to bs 5050 and ollie out to street or it could have been ollie gap to ledge and ollie to street that segment was sick.

I partied at Stevie Williams indoor spot in ATL with Sid & Thurm Stevie wasn't there that'd be sick as fuck to kick it with him.

I'll add more if I can remember got hit in the head som memory fails me and drugs are a fuckery thing that messes with my head.

most of my encounters were just random and some were just okay this is happening, It usually was always was me just being a skate nerd and probably pulling a Nick Merlino and annoying the shit out of someone with skate talk whatever!!!!! better to be acknowledged with annoyance then to be forgotten at all,  Jerry Gurney is a down as fuck dude too met him while I was squatting and he was very similar in being a dork skate nerd so fuck yeah he is rad as shit.
[close]

this was hard as fuck to read. sounds like you got called out for trying to shmooz. being annoying and trying to con your way onto a team trip(king of the road, no less) isnt the best way to get on a company.
I’m glad u said that was hard to read..
I kept reading that hoping what he was trying to say would make sense
But really it didn’t ... I took from it that tnt was arrogant didn’t want to hang out with you and there were some beers.. okay great.. move along

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »
The first time I watched the Bootleg video I was sitting between Andrew Reynolds and Heath Kirchart, who were also watching it for the first time. Nobody said a word until it was finally over when Reynolds said "Jesis Chirst; I fucking hate J.Strickland". Austin Stephens borrowed my board and skated flatground for a while the same night
fuck you bama

Pigeon

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2018, 12:48:33 AM »
The first time I watched the Bootleg video I was sitting between Andrew Reynolds and Heath Kirchart, who were also watching it for the first time. Nobody said a word until it was finally over when Reynolds said "Jesis Chirst; I fucking hate J.Strickland". Austin Stephens borrowed my board and skated flatground for a while the same night
You lucky bastard. That’s probably the only thing better than Emma Watson.

SubCurban Commando

• Rep: 16
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2018, 01:02:50 AM »
I bought a setup at Supreme in LA once and AO told me I needed to tighten the wheel nuts on my trucks. I thought he was just some bellend in a Quiksilver jumper so I told him I was Ok. Then Stevie came in and as we were talking to the staff he thought we were the homies and gave us knucks, I was hyped. Javier Nunez was very rude.

Asked Sheffey to sell me a board at Radlands once, he said he didnt sell boards but started chatting to me and passed me a joint, he was smoking with Gershon and I told Gershon I met him before at a demo about 2 years before as if he was meant to remember. What an awkward cunt I am.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2018, 01:09:30 AM »

Amazing, lol. Is this the same day John Tweak proposed to Elissa Steamer?

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2018, 02:57:06 AM »
My 3 friends and i drove to the ride the sky premiere without tickets. It was pretty early and somehow managed to park at the theathers’ underground parking. We got on the elevator which takes you to the lobby and we were stressing over the ticket situ. As soon as the elevator stops at the lobby jamie thomas is right in front of us and we freeze in horror and starstruck.
“What are you guys doing here? You guys got tickets?” Everyone’s quiet and i shake my head.
“It’s alright how many do you need? 4? Here you go” pulls out 4 tickets for the first screening with the industry people and even signed them. Thanks isuck❤️

On a more awkward note also pertaining jamie, my friend recently brought the zero team to our town for the first time and asked me to help him show them around. I wore an old zero tommy sandoval chula vista tshirt and met them at a spot. My bud introduces me to jamie and we shake hands, jamie tells me
“Nice shirt”
And i respond, sarcastically and smiling
“yeah it’s from this skate brand called zero, you might’ve heard of them”
Chief says
“yeah, i own zero. I design all the tshirts...”
Me “...”
JT “...”
“...So, you wanna see a handrail or hubba?”
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:01:16 AM by mex.ceferino »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2018, 11:50:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Amazing, lol. Is this the same day John Tweak proposed to Elissa Steamer?
Two separate times but he was there for a little bit of this one
The German Olympic skateboard team stayed at my house earlier this year. My roommates met them in Peru, then ran into them in LA and invited them to stay with us
fuck you bama

videokris

• Rep: 19
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
This is the best thread I've ever seen on slap.

About 14 years ago I was at the House of Blues in Hollywood seeing Placebo (the band Appleyard skates to in Sorry) and while walking to the bathroom I see Reynolds. For some reason I yell out "Andrew!" and he turns around assuming it's someone he actually knows. I then awkwardly say "hey", he says "hey" back, and we move along. Even as I was yelling out "Andrew!" I felt like a dork.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  on boulalas epicly later'd he said he hasn't been in the US in like 12 years or more was this in another country?

hamburg, germany

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2018, 02:11:41 PM »
my mom did dave duncan :(
Wish I was joking.

Dunc'd

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »
Oof

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »
Expand Quote
my mom did dave duncan :(
Wish I was joking.
[close]

Dunc'd

i'd say that is a bad encounter

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2018, 08:51:08 PM »
I saw Jason Lee at a demo and he had those big ass sideburns and was sitting by himself and I yelled, "STOP. GOTH OUT."

He squinted at me and shook his head no and walked away.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
Expand Quote
gave caswell a light and he said "thank cap'n!". found that funny for some reason

beibel told me about going to the peep show across from parallel(he said the chick was kinda fat, but he was still stoked on it) while the majority of the girl/chocolate guys kinda cool guyed everyone.

bought setups and parts off Jeron and Chico after having ours taken by the cops. both were super sick and nice guys.

already told this one before, but i was sitting at macba with my friend while Fred Gall rolled a fuckin bat of pure hash next to us. he lit it up, hit it once then said "you guys need this more than i do" or something to that affect and gave us the joint. later that night i was walking down rambla de raval and someone puts me in a half nelson while yelling "GIMME YOUR BOARD, NIGGA!!". turned around and it was uncle freddy again. scared the shit out of me for a second.

met other pros in barcelona, but those were the better ones.

i interviewed arto for the website of a canadian skate mag that i worked at. i was super nervous and kinda fanning out, but it ended up going really well and we chatted for about an hour. looked at my recorder after and realized i hadnt been recording the whole time  :o never got the re-interview. had other pro experiences via that job, but i cant really think of anything good from that.

was walking down my street when a car stopped at the light and atiba was in the passenger seat. when i noticed him i said "atiba!" without thinking. he looked at me like mr burns looked at lenny.

https://youtu.be/lDQR5Tw79ds?t=32s
[close]

Fred Gall is a racist and Slap loves him

Gipper wouldn’t approve, he would have expected him to censor the n” word.”
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Merman

• Rep: -40
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »
Mike York was in line in front of me at a supermarket back around 2001 in Berkeley.  Spike Jonze  did that parody chocolate milk commercial with him way back in Goldfish, so I thought it might be funny to him if I started with "Hey! Didn't I see you in a commercial for that delicious Chocolate Pow?"  Only I forgot the name and thought Jonze used the word Yoohoo instead of Chocolate Pow, so I say that to him instead.  He gave me the most puzzled look, denied any involvement, and started laughing as he turned away and put his giant headphones back on.    Had to awkwardly stand behind him in line, which is when it occurred to me that I mixed the names up. 

Another time, Ed Templeton and his wife happened to be entering a mall as I was leaving in 2014.  Random to see him there because it's the most expensive mall in Orange County.  I was dressed kinda formal for work on my lunch break, and I must have looked like some random wealthy dude out shopping.  So when they walk by, I said in the most casual tone "Hi Ed."  He gave out this really confused, high-pitched "Uh, hi?!"  As I was walking away, I actually heard Dianne whisper something like "He probably saw you on that TV show!" and they both started laughing and acting genuinely amazed that I recognized him.  Little did he know I was shredding next to him at the skatepark a few days prior. 

My first time in Barcelona I ran into Stevie Williams at MACBA.  I cringe just remembering this one...I stupidly assumed it was his first time visiting, and thought I was being helpful by telling him what to look out for because of all the theft in the area.  Me, from the mean streets of suburbia, giving advice to Philly native Stevie Williams on how to navigate those dangerous streets.   Stevie was really gracious about, looking back.  He even humored me a little bit, said something like "Oh yeah? For real?" 

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 01:37:33 PM by Merman »

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2018, 06:26:52 AM »
Met Riley Hawk outside of Jumbos Clown Room on a Monday night when i was on vacation in la.

Not a pro but skate related, a few months back I went to see Dag Nasty in Brooklyn,i was a bit hammered, I thought I spotted Atiba, turned out to be Ako after i asked, i felt bad and bought him a beer. It was insanely awkward but im sure its not the first time for him.

Pootie Calrissitang

• Rep: -1
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2018, 02:03:45 PM »
Back in the early 90's, World came thru my town for a demo. I remember Jason Lee being cranky but otherwise nice. I was standing by the door all by myself and someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and it was Dune. He said "Want a sticker?" and just stood there and looked at me. I held up my hand awkwardly and he gave me a handful of World stickers and just turned around and walked off without saying a word. They wanted to skate but the other businesses complained because there were so many people there. So after they all did the meet and greet, everyone went down the street to an abandoned gas station to skate. Mullen was standing around so I walked up and talked to him for a bit and then asked him how to do impossibles. He explained he couldn't show me because he was hurt but could try to explain it to me. I tried to do what he told me but the board popped up and took a chunk out of my shin, lol. He just cringed and said "Sorry". He was SUPER nice though.
If I remember correctly, it was Jason Lee, Kareem, Dune, Mullen, and a couple of others I can't remember right now.

*Just remembered, Shiloh Greathouse was there, too.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:17:18 PM by Pootie Calrissitang »
"You kine, double-pitty, no-tine swindler. You've got a lot of tanies coming here, after what you panny sty."

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2018, 02:39:52 PM »
Saw Karma and a bar in Manhattan and approached him... he’s done a demo at shop I owned years earlier so I wanted to say hello... he was polite and apologetic and excused himself saying he’d dropped acid and didn’t know wtf was going on.

CoorsBurnquist

• Rep: -9
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2018, 02:43:27 PM »
Shared an elevator with Chris Cole. Street League was the next day and my friend wished him good luck at the contest tomorrow. He didn't make eye contact and said "I don't need luck" and exited the elevator.

He didn't make finals the next day.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2018, 03:57:23 PM »
Shared an elevator with Chris Cole. Street League was the next day and my friend wished him good luck at the contest tomorrow. He didn't make eye contact and said "I don't need luck" and exited the elevator.

He didn't make finals the next day.

I've heard a lot of great stories from Street League. I was at the one in Arizona in 2012 and somehow randomly ended up in an elevator with a shirtless Austyn Gillette and Dylan Reider. It was the most awkward moment ever trying not to fan out on two shirtless grown men. I'm not sure how to include a photo, but if I didn't have proof I'd think I was lying.

https://www.instagram.com/p/NH5cYomcza/?saved-by=fancygriptape

Dong Hanglo

• Rep: 34
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
I once ran into Geoff Rowley while he was waiting for the valet to get his car. I gave him a high five and said "you rule!" I thought my night couldn't get any better. But guess fucking what? It did! I also high fived DMX!