Author Topic: BATB 11  (Read 99375 times)

jomeara1

Re: BATB 11
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2018, 09:03:41 AM »
Decenzo’s style is atrocious and Sewa just looks like a robot when he skates flat, just so boring and uninteresting. Kind of like Chris cole in these things. At least Sewa did something other than a 540 flip and hardflip 180 variations.

Global Moderator

« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2018, 09:04:10 AM »
Sewa looks kind of like a freestyler when he skates flatground.

Based on your grossly inaccurate comparison, I don’t think you’ve ever seen freestyle skateboarding. 

verylowimpact

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2018, 09:39:16 AM »
Sewa is one of the grossest, blandest, most uninteresting skateboarders that has ever existed. Watching him makes me proud that I don't flip my board that much anymore.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2018, 10:14:20 AM »
Is it dirty to keep doing a trick your opponent can't land? Almost every letter was a Hard flip variation

Global Moderator

« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2018, 10:16:24 AM »
Sewa is one of the grossest, blandest, most uninteresting skateboarders that has ever existed. Watching him makes me proud that I don't flip my board that much anymore.

You don’t flip your board much anymore because you probably ride a board that’s too big and heavy for you. Try a deck with a smaller wheelbase and smaller wheels for quicker pop.

Nobody just decides that they don’t won’t to do flip tricks anymore, there’s got to be more to it. And don’t be proud of your trick regression, get back out there and flip your board.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:18:26 AM by Global Moderator »

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2018, 10:20:21 AM »
Sewa is one of the cleanest, most consistent, and best looking skateboarders that has ever existed. Watching him makes me proud that I don't flip my board that much anymore.

agreed
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2018, 10:26:05 AM »
Is it dirty to keep doing a trick your opponent can't land? Almost every letter was a Hard flip variation

in this case its not dirty because sewa would have 5-0'd SD without using any hardflips.

like it or not hardflips and inward heels are standard tricks and you should be able to do them in every stance if you're hoping to win a SKATE competition.

hardflips are also sewas go to trick it's a given he's going to do them, scott had his chance to play actually dirty and pressure flip him to death or something but did ugly ass fakie heels instead.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2018, 10:31:33 AM »
I know I’m not one to talk but that was the ugliest 360 shuv I can ever remember seeing. Even amount the other “stank” tricks.
Thy should have put like another winner agains Sewa and get one of the top games over with.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2018, 11:47:59 AM »
What is that thing the Berries does where whenever I close out of the window the audio continues playing and I have to force quit Safari to make it stop? It's fucking obnoxious and prevents me from going there if I'm listening to music or something in another window which I guess is them doing me a favor.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2018, 12:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Based on your grossly inaccurate comparison, I don’t think you’ve ever seen freestyle skateboarding.

What I mean is that instead of doing a trick in one natural movement he is sort of doing it in different steps. While he is not as stiff as a freestyler and he does have massive pop his foot placement and his pop seems as consciously calculated as that of a freestyle dude who spends hours training his routine. It looks like a very 'heady', calculated and 'over-trained' approach to skating. Just my personal opinion. Obviously he is very good and will probably win.

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2018, 12:07:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What I mean is that instead of doing a trick in one natural movement he is sort of doing it in different steps. While he is not as stiff as a freestyler and he does have massive pop his foot placement and his pop seems as consciously calculated as that of a freestyle dude who spends hours training his routine. It looks like a very 'heady', calculated and 'over-trained' approach to skating. Just my personal opinion. Obviously he is very good and will probably win.

Oh and S.K.A.T.E contests basicly are freestyle contests with restricted rules.

germy rogirs

• Rep: -14
« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2018, 12:09:14 PM »
i no world was S Decenzo ever going to beat Sewa just seems so pointless. just give him a by to the final four already

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2018, 12:22:44 PM »
How the fuck do some of you think sewa has gross style? He goes a bit slow, sure, but on a few of those tricks if he had been bookin it they woud have looked like some Luan type shit.

Scott's style is absolutely atrocious though.

jomeara1

« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
How the fuck do some of you think sewa has gross style? He goes a bit slow, sure, but on a few of those tricks if he had been bookin it they woud have looked like some Luan type shit.

Scott's style is absolutely atrocious though.

I don’t think Sewa’s style is gross, I just find him very boring to watch for some reason. Ive always looked forward to watching Luan, PJ, Shane, Paul, mike mo, Morgan smith...but never Sewa.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:10:21 PM by Johnny »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2018, 02:32:44 PM »
I came here to chime in on how ugly that Decenzo skates but the Sewa comments got me sidetracked. The only tricks Sewa does bad are 360 flip/shoves. Everything else he does is nothing short of goddamn impeccable. You are fucking lying to yourself and everyone else on this board when you say otherwise. Straight up indisputable. I'd slap a nigga across the face if they tried to tell me those fs flips weren't amazing. Might be the only thing that could bring them back to their senses.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:22:09 PM by L33Tg33k »
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #195 on: September 15, 2018, 02:46:45 PM »
Sewa is the reason of BATB is getting bored. Robotic style, no smile, Just skates for the win.

Poor Decenzo.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #196 on: September 15, 2018, 04:55:39 PM »
Sewa is the reason of BATB is getting bored. Robotic style, no smile, Just skates for the win.

Poor Decenzo.

Get the fuck out of here

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2018, 05:28:02 PM »
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here

You're bored.. Go skate, dude. You're 24 hs in slap.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2018, 05:51:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

hey now, shit_for_brains rips. wait till you see his barial roll

shit_for_brains

« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2018, 06:32:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

Maybe when you make executive bar back they'll give you a desk and a computer that you can be logged into and look at all the smiling boys you want. Just smiles on boys all day long. I know you love a good smile on a boy.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2018, 06:49:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

Maybe when you make executive bar back they'll give you a desk and a computer that you can be logged into and look at all the smiling boys you want. Just smiles on boys all day long. I know you love a good smile on a boy.

When you got my style I'll smile on you. You got Switch 3 s like me? No, you're very busy on slap and making gif of other skaters. What a looser!!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

[close]

When you got my style I'll smile on you. You got Switch 3 s like me? No, you're very busy on slap and making gif of other skaters. What a looser!!

Oof dude I've seen your style if that's your bragging point I'll stop making fun of you. If you think it's that good that explains a lot. But I don't have switch 3s I'll give you that. I have a job, a brain, and this heavy heavy penis but no switch 3s.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:00:12 PM by shit_for_brains »

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
would u guys just play skate already

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2018, 07:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oof dude I've seen your style if that's your bragging point I'll stop making fun of you. If you think it's that good that explains a lot. But I don't have switch 3s I'll give you that. I have a job, a brain, and this heavy heavy penis but no switch 3s.

You would take Chris Rock Job. Dont skates, but is really funny.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2018, 07:15:11 PM »
you don't need to capitalize words like switch and job, starting to think you're username isn't intentional misspelling

shit_for_brains

« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2018, 07:42:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you wanted to make a point about me not skating, but that's not true and is probably the extent of what you could think of. Also I saw your 360 flips so something tells me your switch 360s are powersliding turds.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2018, 07:46:58 PM »
I came here to chime in on how ugly that Decenzo skates but the Sewa comments got me sidetracked. The only tricks Sewa does bad are 360 flip/shoves. Everything else he does is nothing short of goddamn impeccable. You are fucking lying to yourself and everyone else on this board when you say otherwise. Straight up indisputable. I'd slap a nigga across the face if they tried to tell me those fs flips weren't amazing. Might be the only thing that could bring them back to their senses.

I agree, but those 360 flip/shoves are so disgusting, that I have a visceral response and never want to see him do ANYTHING again.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: September 15, 2018, 07:47:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you wanted to make a point about me not skating, but that's not true and is probably the extent of what you could think of. Also I saw your 360 flips so something tells me your switch 360s are powersliding turds.

The same Topic that you Saw my 3s you can see my Switch. Its better than regular. Thanks for search.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:53:43 PM by Swithflip »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #208 on: September 15, 2018, 08:04:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I agree, but those 360 flip/shoves are so disgusting, that I have a visceral response and never want to see him do ANYTHING again.
I think the most offensive thing about him is that he genuinely thinks doing 3 flips like that is really cool looking. It's clearly not natural for him as evidenced by his 360 double flip being done perfectly without stank leg. I guess that shit still sells boards to 13 year olds. At the very least he has poor taste and that's unforgivable.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2018, 08:44:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Poor Decenzo.
[close]

Get the fuck out of here
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The same Topic that you Saw my 3s you can see my Switch. Its better than regular. Thanks for search.

Chinese surveillance footage of a toddler walking in front of a car is better than your regular 3 flip, and I definitely can switch 3 flip. I thought you meant switch 360 because that's what a switch 3 is but I didn't account for you being a big ol dummy so of course.