Author Topic: ANTWUAN DIXON NINE CLUB TONIGHT  (Read 3021 times)

ChiefSQueff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -263
ANTWUAN DIXON NINE CLUB TONIGHT
« on: August 12, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »
Shit is gonna be dope. Can't wait to hear how Reynolds and Ellington fucked him Rawdog style. And hopefully he has good prison stories about fucking inmates Rawdog style. Can't wait

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
Re: ANTWUAN DIXON NINE CLUB TONIGHT
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:07:05 PM »
Yeah man Ellington really FUCKED him by waiting on his ass for years and giving him probably half a dozen second chances to get his shit together. Whatttt aaaa prick.

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »
Yeah man Ellington really FUCKED him by waiting on his ass for years and giving him probably half a dozen second chances to get his shit together. Whatttt aaaa prick.

Seriously. Ellington is messed up.  Hopefully antwuan throws him under the bus.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 08:25:44 PM »
This is gonna be cool, there's an Experience episode coming out this week too. I hope P Rod is on it again.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 09:39:32 PM »
This is gonna be cool, there's an Experience episode coming out this week too. I hope P Rod is on it again.

it's kind of like waiting to unwrap yr Christmas presents isn't it?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
i hope they have subtitles for antwuan so we can understand what he is saying.

ShredLaw

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 10:04:55 AM »
i hope they have subtitles for antwuan so we can understand what he is saying.

whatever whatever...

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 11:53:19 AM »
Just got done watching this. Great ep for sure.  There are moments of confidence, vulnerability, honesty, doubt and hope you see from him when discussing his current situation and sobriety. You can tell dude has grown up so much from who he was (or at least from what skate media portrayed of him) and it is really refreshing to see.  I think dude is incredibly likeable and it was super interesting to hear his perspective on his time w/ Baker, Deathwish, and Supra and how they curated his image.  You can tell Twaun is still working through his stuff and that’s okay.  I hope dude keeps it up and is around a long time.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 01:23:13 PM »
his reaction to taxes was great, saying he never paid them... when can we expect a antwuan go fund me for his owed taxes?

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 01:38:30 PM »
As much as people are absolutely responsible for their own choices, I kinda can see what he was saying with the death wish graphics and shit. They did kinda glorify his situation, probably not intentionally of course, but that would be a little confusing for him. But what the fuck do I know.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 01:53:09 PM »
As much as people are absolutely responsible for their own choices, I kinda can see what he was saying with the death wish graphics and shit. They did kinda glorify his situation, probably not intentionally of course, but that would be a little confusing for him. But what the fuck do I know.

i recall an interview or something with reynolds back around the time of antwuan fucking up a lot where he said that you kind of have to let them hit rock bottom themselves before they can get back on the right track
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

BarbaraStreisand

• Rep: -12
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2018, 02:24:32 AM »
i recall an interview or something with reynolds back around the time of antwuan fucking up a lot where he said that you kind of have to let them hit rock bottom themselves before they can get back on the right track
[/quote]

That's cool but he should have been backed the whole time.

I know that he was a mess but you can't just keep him in the drugs and let's get fucked up lifestyle and then just let him go as soon as he steps out of line.

I mean he is one of the most talented skater that came out in the early 2000' and they yet decided to back TK for life but not Twan, that's unfair.
brbraaah.