Author Topic: New Polar video on the way  (Read 41447 times)

REGS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
Re: New Polar video on the way
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2018, 01:32:27 PM »
Video runtime is under 6 minutes, just so everyone expecting a full length isn’t too disappointed

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 01:50:14 PM »
The name of the video is beyond terrible.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »
I think Pontus might be trolling you with that length.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
He’s also trolling young, naive skater girls with that "length" as well apparently.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:13:39 PM by Tarquin »

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 01:34:59 AM »
Video runtime is under 6 minutes, just so everyone expecting a full length isn’t too disappointed
That was a joke.

meadowsoprano

• Rep: -4
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 02:04:50 AM »
some Jamie Platt would be nice

Team Player

• Rep: -2
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 08:40:35 AM »

That's not true. I know how long it is and it's not that.  :-X

Second date

• Rep: 2
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 10:22:22 AM »
some Jamie Platt would be nice
It may be his introduction! Fingers crossed

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 02:49:58 PM »
i hope it's just six minutes of Hjalte (whether or not the actual length of the video is six minutes)
hardly art, hardly starving

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 06:15:51 PM »
Expand Quote
8” polar decks are my perfect board I think. What else can I skate that is similar?

Looking forward to the video
[close]

You said Polar are "perfect" so stick to Polar (why change prefection?) or any Generator board. Don't see the link between what board you ride and a new video coming out though.

I am. Just wanted a backup if the shop doesn’t have em and I always forget which manufacturers do what.  And it has nothing to do with the new video, I’ve been meaning to post that in the set ups thread but a polar thread appeared so…

jimbeamskinnypimp

• Rep: -3
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2018, 02:42:19 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmYlLViHVl_/
No fucking Pontus footage?!  Polar is wack
only cool guys push switch mongo

Team Player

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2018, 03:13:17 AM »

I'm sure there will be, also I think you forget that he films the videos...

Team Player

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2018, 03:14:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
8” polar decks are my perfect board I think. What else can I skate that is similar?

[close]

You said Polar are "perfect" so stick to Polar (why change prefection?) or any Generator board. Don't see the link between what board you ride and a new video coming out though.
[close]

I am. Just wanted a backup if the shop doesn’t have em and I always forget which manufacturers do what.  And it has nothing to do with the new video, I’ve been meaning to post that in the set ups thread but a polar thread appeared so…

Polar, Passport, Isle, Alltimers, Magenta, Killing Floor. All Generator Wood.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2018, 03:27:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Polar, Passport, Isle, Alltimers, Magenta, Killing Floor. All Generator Wood.

Sweet thanks

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2018, 03:32:35 AM »
so excited for new oski, harrington and dane brady footage, but it's new boserio footage that i'm mostly looking forward too!
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

jimbeamskinnypimp

• Rep: -3
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Open this post on instagram and u see list of skaters that skates in this film and theres not pontus name
only cool guys push switch mongo

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2018, 05:36:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Open this post on instagram and u see list of skaters that skates in this film and theres not pontus name
Pontus retired. I don't think he has any boards in the new catalog.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2018, 07:19:34 AM »
Who is Kelz Zawisza, and is he a actual person or just Pontus in a ski mask? His name isn't in that list of skaters in that post, but he has boards in at least the latest drop and all the Polar videos are from Klez Motion Pictures (or something like that).

Coolhats

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2018, 03:52:32 PM »
Who is Kelz Zawisza, and is he a actual person or just Pontus in a ski mask? His name isn't in that list of skaters in that post, but he has boards in at least the latest drop and all the Polar videos are from Klez Motion Pictures (or something like that).

Just Pontus in a ski mask. Not sure what the back story is, or if he just thought it would be a goofy idea.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2018, 07:01:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just Pontus in a ski mask. Not sure what the back story is, or if he just thought it would be a goofy idea.

Klez has been Pontus' alter ego persona for a very long time. I remember Carhartt ads back in the mid 2000's where he was already posing as Klez and he even had an interview in a French mag where it was Klez interviewing Pontus - so he literally interviewed himself. The story is, after Pontus left Cliché and disappeared for a few years (to work on on The Strongest Of The Strange), he supposedly literally went missing and Klez took his place. Some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit. That's why Pontus' part in The Strongest Of The Strange opens up with super 8 selfies of Klez and gets the caption 'this is what happened to Pontus'.

White Owl

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Klez has been Pontus' alter ego persona for a very long time. I remember Carhartt ads back in the mid 2000's where he was already posing as Klez and he even had an interview in a French mag where it was Klez interviewing Pontus - so he literally interviewed himself. The story is, after Pontus left Cliché and disappeared for a few years (to work on on The Strongest Of The Strange), he supposedly literally went missing and Klez took his place. Some Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit. That's why Pontus' part in The Strongest Of The Strange opens up with super 8 selfies of Klez and gets the caption 'this is what happened to Pontus'.

I think Klez just a pseudonym

Pigeon

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2018, 07:42:35 PM »
Expand Quote
This is more exciting.
[close]

i feel like pontus being outed as a predator and a subsequent 50 page thread is right around the corner
Proof?

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2018, 08:58:11 PM »
Expand Quote
This is more exciting.
[close]

i feel like pontus being outed as a predator and a subsequent 50 page thread is right around the corner

that's a pretty fucking big statement to make and not back up.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2018, 10:44:57 PM »
He’s also trolling young, naive skater girls with that "length" as well apparently.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is more exciting.
[close]

[close]

that's a pretty fucking big statement to make and not back up.

This has been alluded to before (very vaguely), but no one has had the balls to really speak on it.

So is Pontus into underage teenage girls? If you posters know about it, but won't speak out, then aren't you covering for a predator?

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2018, 11:47:27 PM »
Mmm, Roman Gonzalez footage...

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2018, 11:49:41 PM »
warehouse employee confirms its around 30 min long.

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2018, 12:17:07 AM »
suprise bobby dekeyzer welcome part

C Dash Money

• Rep: -10
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2018, 05:24:33 AM »
So I saw Pontus and the crew filming outside of my apartment window yesterday.

A few takeaways: Pontus was wearing New Balances. Aaron Herrington had on baggy pants with faint pin-stripes on them; I expected him to be a more refined character but he was barking dawgish between fakie flips. Roman Gonzalez's hair was pretty light from all the sun he has been getting?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2018, 05:56:17 AM »
did you kick them out or what?

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2018, 08:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think Klez just a pseudonym

It is but he's developed an entire character and persona around it. Look it up (if those scans are even up anywhere, not sure they are as they were in Euro mags).