Author Topic: Todd Falcon on Fancy Lad "legends" division  (Read 5515 times)

shripshrapper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
Re: Todd Falcon on Fancy Lad "legends" division
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2018, 09:08:40 PM »
They still haven't watched the doc and I'm PISSED. Who wants to come over to Boston and watch it with me? Fuckin' posers.

I'm up in canada, I'll gladly take the trip down to boston to watch it at the FL mansion.. Just let me know how much I'll be allowed for expenses and travel.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2018, 11:36:04 PM »
On Todd's site you can get a signed copy of the documentary for only $20.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2018, 11:44:41 PM »
anyone watch the new episode of post radical? todd teaches mccrank how to falcon plant then chops off two of his fingers.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2018, 01:14:45 AM »
todd falcon 4 SOTY
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

DirtyCheddarKids

• Rep: 40
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2018, 01:52:06 AM »
Rick McCrank seriously has no limits when it comes to Post Radical and it's so fucking refreshing. I even enjoyed the Todd Falcon section, for real. Skateboarding needs weirdos, I need entertainment, I back this.
Quote from: Uncle Flea
4 shoes is impressive AF. I could barely sell drugs.

thisisnotepic

• Rep: 88
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2018, 04:01:58 AM »
Okay, this is epic

Not if I have anything to say about it!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 05:25:16 AM »
LEGEND AS FUCK!!!

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 10:30:12 PM »
We watched the WHOLE 2.5 hour documentary tonight... I eventually felt like I was on acid. At one point, he compiles a bunch of quotes from the SLAP board from a few years ago RE: the "Falcon Stomp". At the end of this collection of quotes, he picked a quote from ME saying something about how the Falcon Stomp is the greatest. He blows up the quote real big and zooms in on it. It was fuckin' insane, once I started seeing quotes from the board I was like "oh sick I hope I end up having one lol" and then I ended up having the CURTAINS, YO!

That was a very mentally exhausting ~150 minutes of my life, so much to process. Spoiler alert: the final level of skateboarding is rolling away from quarterpipe tricks on one foot.

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2018, 10:45:27 PM »
We watched the WHOLE 2.5 hour documentary tonight... I eventually felt like I was on acid. At one point, he compiles a bunch of quotes from the SLAP board from a few years ago RE: the "Falcon Stomp". At the end of this collection of quotes, he picked a quote from ME saying something about how the Falcon Stomp is the greatest. He blows up the quote real big and zooms in on it. It was fuckin' insane, once I started seeing quotes from the board I was like "oh sick I hope I end up having one lol" and then I ended up having the CURTAINS, YO!

That was a very mentally exhausting ~150 minutes of my life, so much to process. Spoiler alert: the final level of skateboarding is rolling away from quarterpipe tricks on one foot.

Wheelchair footage and 10-ish year old Todd smoking in the kitchen are the highlights.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2018, 10:48:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wheelchair footage and 10-ish year old Todd smoking in the kitchen are the highlights.

I thought wheelchair skating was gonna be the true 'final level', this movie taught me to expect the unexpected. Rick McCrank has a bright future getting killed in T-Falcs movies... reminiscent of a young Steve Berra in "The End"!