Author Topic: "Unofficial" Pals Questions - Mike Sinclair  (Read 11613 times)

tension

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
Re: "Unofficial" Pals Questions - Mike Sinclair
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2019, 08:40:35 AM »
woke up earlier this morning and decided i want to get that B52s poster
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2019, 09:29:40 AM »
the pug shedding part made me feel warm and fuzzy. also the thumb part --- fuck, the whole thing was excellent!
kudos monkey and FMS!

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2019, 12:26:42 AM »
Easily my favorite one yet, this was so rad. The Story about Lindsey demanding to take his bike was hilarious and the opening clips of him took me surprise for sure he was good. Thanks again fellas for providing the goods <3

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2019, 04:24:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Jaws wants a fucking cheerleader?’ Lost a lot of respect. I think that shit is kooky...
[close]

lol thats what made you think he's a bit kooky? i saw the light when he did the ali boulala set with pads and a grab  infront of ali.
True but I think it wasn't so much one up someone with pads and a grab,  the fact he questioned Mike like "am I not good enough?!" c'mon dude if you weren't good enough you wouldn't be here in the first place....... Take an elders nod and clap instead of a circle jerk for whatever you are doing.....

Sometimes a whistle and head nod is all you need. (Jaws) You don't see those dudes at Burnside or any other DIY spot running around jerking each other off?  although that'd be a weird way of celebrating :o :o
Dueces Bitch's

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2019, 05:02:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jaws wants a fucking cheerleader?’ Lost a lot of respect. I think that shit is kooky...
[close]

lol thats what made you think he's a bit kooky? i saw the light when he did the ali boulala set with pads and a grab  infront of ali.
[close]
True but I think it wasn't so much one up someone with pads and a grab,  the fact he questioned Mike like "am I not good enough?!" c'mon dude if you weren't good enough you wouldn't be here in the first place....... Take an elders nod and clap instead of a circle jerk for whatever you are doing.....

Sometimes a whistle and head nod is all you need. (Jaws) You don't see those dudes at Burnside or any other DIY spot running around jerking each other off?  although that'd be a weird way of celebrating :o :o
I’m sure someone has jerked someone else off at Burnside

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2019, 08:24:33 PM »
This is sick

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2019, 09:29:57 PM »
this one was awesome .. i wish i actually took the time to think of some good questions .. seems like a genuinely nice person
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2019, 08:26:46 PM »
Half ways through and this may be my favorite. I love how he’s not shying away from stuff gave insight on guys leaving etc. seems solid as hell. I’m bummed I didn’t get a question in. Can mike do a check in a few months and do another?

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
Half ways through and this may be my favorite. I love how he’s not shying away from stuff gave insight on guys leaving etc. seems solid as hell. I’m bummed I didn’t get a question in. Can mike do a check in a few months and do another?

Maybe? like I had said in my first post when the episode dropped a portion of the interview got deleted and he re did them but on the 2nd pass he skipped a few due to time restraints. He did answer the Dan Murphy question initially. 

I've been thinking about doing little segments for the show called "Bonus". Where a previous/future guest or someone that doesn't wanna do a full episode answers just 1 question. The segments will be around 2-3 minutes long. That way we can do tid bits with more people and have it be quick and on the spot. Just an idea.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2019, 09:32:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe? like I had said in my first post when the episode dropped a portion of the interview got deleted and he re did them but on the 2nd pass he skipped a few due to time restraints. He did answer the Dan Murphy question initially. 

I've been thinking about doing little segments for the show called "Bonus". Where a previous/future guest or someone that doesn't wanna do a full episode answers just 1 question. The segments will be around 2-3 minutes long. That way we can do tid bits with more people and have it be quick and on the spot. Just an idea.
Thats a good idea yo!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2019, 10:52:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

only problem with a 1 question thing, it'll just want us hankering for some more.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2019, 11:05:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

only problem with a 1 question thing, it'll just want us hankering for some more.

True, it can also encourage said to person to do a full interview. Some people have denied an interview because they didn't think people would care. Some hate long interviews but wouldn't mind a quick clip, better something than nothing.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2019, 09:26:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Aarons are an historically insecure people.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2019, 11:22:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

is it weird the first aaron i thought of was aaron carter? i thought of him before even aaron Rodgers and im a huge packers fan
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2019, 02:10:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

is it weird the first aaron i thought of was aaron carter? i thought of him before even aaron Rodgers and im a huge packers fan
disgusting

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2019, 09:31:45 PM »
 Not down for doxxing has beens but that's just me.

craig_midnight

• Rep: -2
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2019, 07:11:00 PM »
How does Brian Dale have more southern twang accent than you and Jack Sabback.
Dope Endless part, but fyi that shop name is BUNZ

doublesteveburger

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2019, 09:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh man, I better get my question ready, then.

:]

clintendo

• Rep: 24
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2019, 04:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, bummed he didn't answer my question, but maybe my tone sounded a little hostile. Thought Mike wouldn't shy away from a controversial conversation.

Besides that, good work as always Monkey_Mcpott and feedmeseymour!
[close]

He actually did answer it! I’m pretty sure this was part of the file that was deleted. I think when he went back and re did the questions he skipped a few. Pretty sure that one was on me sorry  :(
[close]

No worries! That makes me feel better that he at least answered it.

Looking forward to the next ones!

Do you remember what he said??

Bit bummed mine got missed as well but probably the same circumstances... either way it was great!

Second Division

• Rep: 8
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2019, 03:09:42 PM »
Pals - just started listening to this one, and am very pleased. Any chance whoever is in charge of this wants to get this on a Podcast platform so I can listen while I commute?

Shalom

feedmeseymour

« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »
Pals - just started listening to this one, and am very pleased. Any chance whoever is in charge of this wants to get this on a Podcast platform so I can listen while I commute?

Shalom
That would really cut down on my video editing time that’s forsure. Good news is you can just rip it with a YouTube mp3 converter and put it in your iTunes.