Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 13846 times)

ShoeProblem

• Rep: 11
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2018, 07:22:49 PM »
East coast skateboarding has its downsides but Nazis infiltrating the scene is not one Iíve experienced. Wtf is goin on over there

There's a lot of weird racism embedded in the West Coast. Hell, it was illegal for black people to even move to Oregon until 1926. It's all a lot like Boston with better weather.

jakeumms

• Rep: 25
  • Fakest Arms
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2018, 07:43:41 PM »
East coast skateboarding has its downsides but Nazis infiltrating the scene is not one Iíve experienced. Wtf is goin on over there

There's a lot of weird racism embedded in the West Coast. Hell, it was illegal for black people to even move to Oregon until 1926. It's all a lot like Boston with better weather.

A lot of comes from the prison system too. Two felons, Highway Murderers and all that.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »
strong words...i dare you to go to his shop and say shit...lots of warriors on the keyboards nowadays

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2018, 08:04:57 PM »

Yeah Northern Idaho probably has more confederate flags per capita then the south.

nocomply900

• Rep: 1
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2018, 08:06:51 PM »
If I had more time, I’d photoshop that photoshopped Instagram post to include 1010, TNT, Daryl, and some others...

Also Nazis suck.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 8
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »
yo i found my glasses. ya he says he's not a nazi and he's got brown kids. i don't see what all the fuss is about y'all?

im sure you believe every trans woman who says they're not a man, yea?
Quote from: opinionated bastard
should re name this board, Useless Wooden Toy Banter doesnt fit anymore. maybe Skateboarding Social Justice Safe Space, we can call it the SSJSS.
please buy my free numetal album
i made a boring 30 minute youtube video to sell it to morrissey fans

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -239
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2018, 08:33:35 PM »
yo i found my glasses. ya he says he's not a nazi and he's got brown kids. i don't see what all the fuss is about y'all?

im sure you believe every trans woman who says they're not a man, yea?

the fuck you talking about? i fuck hoes my guy. I'm not gay.

bluehaven

• Rep: -2
« Reply #187 on: August 19, 2018, 09:10:10 PM »
I deleted my post because I gotta be better about the sexual shit towards women, but as I stated previously.. the three older dudes on the right do not look like people that ever stepped on a skateboard. Same with the middle old fuck. Look, I'm old by skating standards, and I skate with a lot of older folks. Not a single one of those guys look suspiciously skinhead or un-skater like.

We've all been doing this long enough to know what people are about.

you just blew...that "old Fuck" in the middle has done more skateboarding than you can imagine... learn before you speak Red dog kills

Dogtown dude? Doesn't apply to me bro, sorry! My world starts at Gonz and Natas.

Prior to that IDGAF.

bluehaven

• Rep: -2
« Reply #188 on: August 19, 2018, 09:12:41 PM »
I deleted my post because I gotta be better about the sexual shit towards women, but as I stated previously.. the three older dudes on the right do not look like people that ever stepped on a skateboard. Same with the middle old fuck. Look, I'm old by skating standards, and I skate with a lot of older folks. Not a single one of those guys look suspiciously skinhead or un-skater like.

you just blew...that "old Fuck" in the middle has done more skateboarding than you can imagine... learn before you speak Red dog kills

Dogtown dude? Doesn't apply to me bro, sorry! My world starts at Gonz and Natas.

Prior to that IDGAF.

Cmon dude, stop.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 09:21:57 PM by bluehaven »

shripshrapper

• Rep: -8
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #189 on: August 19, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »
My world starts at Koston and Burnquist.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #190 on: August 19, 2018, 10:33:01 PM »

Prior to that IDGAF.

Cmon dude, stop.

I like that you double posted to plead to me.

No, I wonít stop being the natural asshole I am because some 4 post pantywaste cries ďstopĒ like some fearful teen girl who just got her unassuming boyfriend dragged into some brand of shitstorm.

Incase it wasnít heard the first time around, Fuck Red Dog! The asswipe is named after a shitty beer anyways.

I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #191 on: August 19, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »
these 100% sk8boarder guys roll with a heavy crew - people like patlanta, gutbarf and red dog. they will not hesitate to spray a swastika on something or fluff a pro.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
Used Nazi imagery on shop branded clothing but passes it off as SoCal/Biker "culture".

Says message board comments about his wife are out of order (which they are).

What if I use images of your wife to sell clothes? It's all good right.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -112
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2018, 09:24:55 AM »
Used Nazi imagery on shop branded clothing but passes it off as SoCal/Biker "culture".

Says message board comments about his wife are out of order (which they are).

What if I use images of your wife to sell clothes? It's all good right.
kingdom skateboards revamp

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2018, 09:30:05 AM »

Prior to that IDGAF.

Cmon dude, stop.
Dogtown? Is that a brand of malt liquor?
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

DaveFuck

• Rep: 33
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2018, 09:30:19 AM »
Iíll gladly take the shitty weather and crust for no nazis

Bristol_Palin

• Rep: 40
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2018, 10:01:04 AM »
I never been to California, but from an outsider perspective it is the strangest place to ever exist. You guys have white power skateshops? Do any black dudes ride for that shop? What is the raw diet I have been hearing about?

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -39
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »
the stupidest thing Since 04 is attempting to rationalize is the fact that he isn't a nazi yet uses the same eagle symbol and the SS logo for his shop  :P

^ Every pussy-ass piece of shit nazi does this.

Jeff Groucho

« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2018, 04:24:16 PM »
the stupidest thing Since 04 is attempting to rationalize is the fact that he isn't a nazi yet uses the same eagle symbol and the SS logo for his shop  :P

maybe the guy likes to go bird watching. you guys are all too cut and dry. you need to think outside the box more.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1163
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2018, 04:31:11 PM »

maybe the guy likes to go bird watching. you guys are all too cut and dry. you need to think outside the box more.

My dad loves birding and now this makes me worry he's a Nazi.

Jeff Groucho

« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »

now that explains why you are gay.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2018, 01:45:51 AM »

So thatís what it means when I see articles on White Supremacy having a Big Year

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2018, 03:30:18 AM »
Slap should just change it's name to naziwatchdoggroup.com at this point. 

redux

• Rep: -9
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2018, 04:22:39 AM »
Bronze had an eagle shirt way back in the day.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -45
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2018, 07:30:53 AM »

Someone better start a thread quick about how they're Nazi's

Frank

• Rep: 51
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2018, 07:56:50 AM »

Someone better start a thread quick about how they're Nazi's

that was a mocking of the brand boy london who came out with this shirt a while before and were trendy among street wear people.

but yeah, it's the roman/ss fascist eagle. i remember vice did an article back in the day (must have been like 6-8 years ago or something)about how fashion is going full nazi aesthetic with runic scripts, hitleryouth haircuts, bomberjackets, and stuff like that boy london logo. i asked people back then why they would even wear shit like this, then again i own some fred perry shirts and jackets, and they use a universal fascist symbol as well for their logo. but the eagle thing by boy is pretty daft. i guess you could take bronze out of the fasho equation since they almost strictly release parody versions of certain brands logos.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:00:29 AM by Frank »

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2018, 08:02:37 AM »
There's a difference between Fred Perry and shit like Thor Steinar or other Nazi clothing lines. That Bronze shirt is shit too.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

kneebone

• Rep: -16
« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2018, 08:13:29 AM »
yeah, whoa, the Fred Perry laurel wreath logo is not in-and-of-itself a fascist symbol.  It is historically a symbol of 'victory' and can have some military connotations (see Berrics logo), but it is not racist/fascist on its own.  It wasn't until the 80s that fascist skinheads tried to co-opt the brand.  Original non-racist skins and mods wore the brand much earlier, in the 60s.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:15:12 AM by kneebone »

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #208 on: August 21, 2018, 08:25:06 AM »

I think you can see the White Cockatoo only if youíre a Nazi. Ornithology and Nazism often coincide.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

Gentle Jones

• Rep: -174
  • I am burdened with glorious purpose
    • Gentle Jones Secret Headquarters
« Reply #209 on: August 21, 2018, 08:29:00 AM »
yeah, whoa, the Fred Perry laurel wreath logo is not in-and-of-itself a fascist symbol.  It is historically a symbol of 'victory' and can have some military connotations (see Berrics logo), but it is not racist/fascist on its own.  It wasn't until the 80s that fascist skinheads tried to co-opt the brand.  Original non-racist skins and mods wore the brand much earlier, in the 60s.

exactly right, the look became popular with reggae fans in the 60s.

fred perry was a tennis player. his story is pretty amazing. huge sports star in the 1930s.

also the laurel i think that comes from the olympic tradition in 776 BC. so thousands of years ago.
Gentle jones that Stache is creepy as fuck. I back it