Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 104955 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2018, 10:42:54 AM »
he looks like he might have skated for a summer or two when he was around 13 and never skated again but clung on to the image because he’s one of those guys who collects all the tough guy accoutrements like biker, skater, car, white pride, and whatever other culture. he’s a poser in the true sense of the word of probably every scene he claims to be a part of.

lampshade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"The Master Race"

Definitely the two dudes I want running my local shop. 

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2018, 10:48:49 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8vsbGlLmJ/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgXxd53g7nN/?hl=en

This is the dude that runs the shop with him evidently. Lots of fun stuff on this account too.
man, first he ruined big brother magazine shooting vert photos and now he's racist? rick kosick, you've gone too far!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

"The Master Race"
[close]

Definitely the two dudes I want running my local shop.
Master race because they're obviously eating all the food #twofatasses

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Since 04

• Rep: -9
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2018, 11:22:45 AM »
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2018, 11:57:41 AM »
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.
Well regardless of your opinions as you put it, the fact you don't adhere to the majority of others whom don't like Nazi imagery or it's trashy association with biker and scummy people. You should realize SLAP is for those nerds with tinfoil hats and boards. Also you might assume it is a witch hunt of accusing someone of being a Nazi and of the likes therein. You say you are not PC and you have kids of mixed races glad you can condescend to explain yourself regardless of whether or not we care.  If you think your piss poor explanation of running a shop with Nazi Imagery is about a passion you should get with the times.  Nazi/Biker/Gang culture is whack take that shit somewhere else it is trash and should belong there. I know where I wouldn't spend my money especially a persons shop with sketchy NS crap. #FOADNAZISCUM
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2018, 11:58:16 AM »
Good morning everyone.

“I like to do offensive stuff. Stop saying offensive things about my wife.”

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2018, 12:00:41 PM »
I feel bad for whatever poor kid get shook because of your poor design choices

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »

I understand your confusion
Thanks bro

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2018, 12:01:23 PM »
the stupidest thing Since 04 is attempting to rationalize is the fact that he isn't a nazi yet uses the same eagle symbol and the SS logo for his shop  :P
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2018, 12:02:48 PM »
if dude was actually a nazi it would kinda make more sense than just putting out nazi graphics just to be offensive for the sake of being offensive.

you'd expect that kind of reasoning from 12 year old white kids calling people "niggers" and "faggots" on xbox live, not a grown ass middle aged man.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2018, 12:03:02 PM »
What a fuckin idiot. Always funny when obese people complain about not having money too

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2018, 12:03:42 PM »
I'm sure your "Russian Jew" ancestors would have been so proud of your ink, designs, associations, etc.

"You know, I'm into bike culture, hence the SS bolts"

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Rep: -22
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2018, 12:05:33 PM »
Calmate Miklo... Use the NF eagle next.

stratosphere

• Rep: 8
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »
Good morning everyone.

Okay, wow, a lot to dive into here. First off, your "White Pride" tattoo explanation does nothing for me and frankly does not make any sense. Either you're too stupid to realize the meaning/implications of what White Pride means, or you just don't care and pass it off as "oh my friends got the color of their skin tattoo'd on them, I think that's okay for me to do". Secondly, "good or bad it is what it is" is a pretty pathetic explanation for your continuous use of nazi imagery in your merchandise. Just because it's an image you "dig" does not mean you should use it. That seems very obvious to me, but maybe you can't see past your own (very small, insulated, southern California) bubble. This imagery is extremely offensive to, I'd say, most people. And you justify it by telling yourself you're pushing some kind of envelope by not appearing politically correct. There is a line there that you have, frankly, leaped over. If you are so hell-bent on using offensive imagery, I promise you that those who find this offensive (again, and can't stress this enough, MOST) will call you out for it. Whether it be on Instagram, Facebook, or this forum, we will continuously call you out for your blatant disregard for the suffering of millions of people just so you can appear non-PC, or whatever it is you're trying to achieve. Please, grow up. Grow out of your weird racist SO-CAL bubble and join us in the real, awoken world. Or keep doing it and get your shop boycotted. Also, fuck your shop. It's terrible.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2018, 12:10:54 PM »
if dude was actually a nazi it would kinda make more sense than just putting out nazi graphics just to be offensive for the sake of being offensive.

you'd expect that kind of reasoning from 12 year old white kids calling people "niggers" and "faggots" on xbox live, not a grown ass middle aged man.
Facts......... Had a stupid ass kook on GTA online saying these exact same words and it sucks, Anyone defending Nazi shit B.S. doesn't have much compassion at all.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2018, 12:12:07 PM »
I feel bad for whatever poor kid get shook because of your poor design choices

Kids have caught hands for wearing Indy gear. I'd imagine they for sure would here too. I guess afterwards they'll understand how offense that imagery is to some people.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2018, 12:13:27 PM »
i hope you're informing those little kids who buy those shirts the implications of wearing that shit, cause you're gonna get one of those kids fucked up going to the wrong skatepark.

Skate_lurker_Rob

« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2018, 12:18:06 PM »
Good morning everyone.

Since insulting you and making you look like a fool by pointing out your obvious flaws and logic, maybe try to understand this....... what if some dipshit with your shops logo committed a hate crime or shot up a school with your kids or grandkids in it?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2018, 12:18:15 PM »
Lol went to the website and furby has a collab deck with them. Yezzur!

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2018, 12:23:14 PM »
Good morning everyone.

I love white dudes who can mindlessly copulate with minorities and instantly claim 'I'M NOT RACIST'. Fuck you.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2018, 12:27:40 PM »
you guys are all reaching, the dudes clearly not racist, just read his post, its all there, 2018 is definitely the year of the hoeboy. yo how to do i cop one of the those element/two felons boards? those look super hot fire. you guys got it in 8.25? are they ps stix wood? big ups

Hoeboi

« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2018, 12:29:14 PM »

dude went dark the same instant i dropped this heater

can you tell me what 2 felonies yall commited? asking for a friend.

gentle you should go dig up some photos of this guys kids or something you old creepy motherfucker you. I'm on that ass

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
Don’t worry his mixed kids are decked out in the latest SS gear going to kindergarden. He’s not racist, just a snowflake feeling actively attacked lmao

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

• Rep: -22
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2018, 12:32:18 PM »
This dude totally backs Trump too.

Hoeboi

« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2018, 12:41:51 PM »
yo since 04 don't even sweat the comments about your wife my guy the majority of the posters here have baby dicks so even if they got near your wife its not like they could do any actual damage. theres a thread on here where everyone jerks off to pro skaters girlfriends if that gives you any kind of idea of the level of pathetic we got going in here (i'm not one of those guys though fyi). i recommend you stop posting here right this instance. you're battling a pack of hungry hoeboys at this point and they're quickly multiplying. big ups

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2018, 12:53:12 PM »
Not a racist bone in his body. Who doesn’t have a white pride tattoo and like to use Nazi imagery for your business? Just coincidental.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2018, 01:12:53 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

Fuck you and fuck your shop too.

morningcommute

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2018, 01:26:16 PM »
it's sad that your children will grow up with a racist father who can't grasp that using Nazi pride to promote their business will result in people being alarmed when they come across it.

To deprive your children of a decent upbringing is shameful. please research the holocaust and educate yourself.

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2018, 01:35:29 PM »
I've been to this shop. It was nice. He gave me free grip. All I had to do was buy a pound of meth and I got the griptape. Thank you. Queff out