Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 104965 times)

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2018, 02:09:09 PM »
So are these peckerwoods actually felons?
Or is this just yet another subculture that they are pretending to be a part of?

C'mon White Power Grandpa, let's hear all about it.

Pigeon

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2018, 02:16:32 PM »
I've been to this shop. It was nice. He gave me free grip. All I had to do was buy a pound of meth and I got the griptape. Thank you. Queff out
How was the meth?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2018, 02:29:34 PM »
I'm sure your "Russian Jew" ancestors would have been so proud of your ink, designs, associations, etc.

"You know, I'm into bike culture, hence the SS bolts"
This

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2018, 02:30:05 PM »
If he's in a Biker Club then that's not a Skate Shop it's a front to launder drug money through.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2018, 02:30:19 PM »
So are these peckerwoods actually felons?
Or is this just yet another subculture that they are pretending to be a part of?

C'mon White Power Grandpa, let's hear all about it.

Who says they like 'prison' and 'jail'? A fucking idiot.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2018, 02:35:56 PM »
make sure y'all screenshot everything. a bunch of shit was lost in the JJ threads cause no screens were taken.

i just wanna remind y'all that the "my baby's momma is latina shit" isn't an excuse for a couple reasons

first of all, being friends with non-white people doesn't make you not a racist, just as having a wife doesn't prevent one from being a misogynist. this is a pretty obvious logical fallacy* but a lot of people get tripped up by it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

i know two women of color who have had relationships with explicit white supremacists. one was the head of the largest white supremacist group in my state and the other would tell me that white people had superior DNA to black people.

a common trope in white power communities to deal with the cognitive dissonance of having poc friends is that "they're one of the good ones"

this is how this "reformed" white supremacist is able to sit around telling racist jokes to Darryl Davis on his front porch (from Accidental Courtesy)

second, a few of the big peckerwood gangs have made alliances with the mexican mafia as many mexicans have >50% european blood

you never see these dudes with a black gf
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:40:11 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2018, 03:06:14 PM »
Real talk, when the fuck did saying "people of colour" become cool again?

Like a decade ago I heard a teacher say it and people lost their damn minds.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2018, 03:09:15 PM »
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.

i won't read all this crap.

i'll say this again, try to rock that shit in the hood, in front of a synagogue, travel to israel with all your nazi imagery and shit and tell the people there that it's just fashion, i'll bet they understand. fucking kook. it doesn't matter how you or any other kook sees it and that you yourself may think of yourself as some fucking hippie easy rider types.

your symbols mean this: i want every non-white, jewish, disabled and not-hetero-sexual person dead. what you want it to mean is irrelevant, your opinion on if it's okay is irrelevant, your use speaks for itself, so you get judged accordingly.

please travel to israel, or germany or poland and visit a concentration camp while wearing that shit, i dare you. then tell the people you're not a nazi. you fucking dipshits need to get more history lessons.

oh, you're so and so percentage jewish, wow, makes it even worse. you fucking traitor. i hope some russian jew smacks the fuck out of you for claiming to be jewish but rocking nazi shit. makes you even more of a ignorant fuck.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2018, 03:19:59 PM »
Dudes not a nazi he's an Outlaw Biker. There's a pic of him in a Mongol cut. That's a largely hispanic 1% Bike Club. Mongols and HA are the 2 biggest. Also the last 2 you'd ever want to fuck with.

Those aren't mutually exclusive, pal

Just Giver

• Rep: 17
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2018, 03:22:17 PM »
So lame. 

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2018, 03:34:48 PM »
i recommend everyone go watch blood in blood out. everything you ever need to know about gang culture and really just life in general is in that movie. its such a classic. damian chapa put in a superb performance imo its kinda sad that he quickly faded into obscurity after that roll. lanny flaherty is also an honorable mention for his portrayal of big al.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2018, 04:19:00 PM »
i recommend everyone go watch blood in blood out. everything you ever need to know about gang culture and really just life in general is in that movie. its such a classic. damian chapa put in a superb performance imo its kinda sad that he quickly faded into obscurity after that roll. lanny flaherty is also an honorable mention for his portrayal of big al.

Hang it up man. These people are never going to get it. Growing up in SoCal back in the day had a serious overlap of Gang, Biker, Skate, Surf, Punk, lowrider, hot rod, etc culture. It still exists today.  It's not so black and white like everyone seems to think. 2 Felons dude gave a good explanation and the keyboard warriors are still out with their pitch forks. Dude said he was involved in Gangs when he was young and why he got white pride. Back in the day that's exactly how it went down. You can tell from the rest of his tattoos it's all fine line cholo stuff. He's in the Mongols, nuff said. No neo nazi is running with those cats. If you're gonna throw your opinion around then go do some homework. 80's and 90's it was super violent seen here. You could go to a show and shit would pop off because of they crazy mix of people. These days clueless clowns banging away on their keyboard from whatever shitty place they're from like they got it all figured out and have never even stepped foot in Southern California. Let alone experienced if first hand. There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting. You see this crazy mix of people all hanging out back in the day again which is why you had the overlap and why older cats in Califas are the way they are. If you all have such beef with him when you've never met him then take your ass down to his store and talk all this shit face to face. Gentle you can bring your squirt gun you fucking kook. 

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2018, 04:21:14 PM »
Shut up kook

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2018, 04:36:20 PM »
You joined a gang as a kid, and then picked up a skateboard and gave the gang life up. Now you're in the mongols. Something doesn't exactly add up here.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2018, 04:46:38 PM »
You joined a gang as a kid, and then picked up a skateboard and gave the gang life up. Now you're in the mongols. Something doesn't exactly add up here.

Outlaw Biker + Drug Dealer + Money Launderer = Skate Shop

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »
if you stopped skating 30 years ago in your "early teens"(probably 13), you need to stop false-claiming "skater-owned"

stolen valor in the skate industry must end!

DM

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2018, 05:11:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hang it up man. These people are never going to get it. Growing up in SoCal back in the day had a serious overlap of Gang, Biker, Skate, Surf, Punk, lowrider, hot rod, etc culture. It still exists today.  It's not so black and white like everyone seems to think. 2 Felons dude gave a good explanation and the keyboard warriors are still out with their pitch forks. Dude said he was involved in Gangs when he was young and why he got white pride. Back in the day that's exactly how it went down. You can tell from the rest of his tattoos it's all fine line cholo stuff. He's in the Mongols, nuff said. No neo nazi is running with those cats. If you're gonna throw your opinion around then go do some homework. 80's and 90's it was super violent seen here. You could go to a show and shit would pop off because of they crazy mix of people. These days clueless clowns banging away on their keyboard from whatever shitty place they're from like they got it all figured out and have never even stepped foot in Southern California. Let alone experienced if first hand. There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting. You see this crazy mix of people all hanging out back in the day again which is why you had the overlap and why older cats in Califas are the way they are. If you all have such beef with him when you've never met him then take your ass down to his store and talk all this shit face to face. Gentle you can bring your squirt gun you fucking kook.

Cover it or laser it off. It's not old stuff, he's got shirts with SS bolts you fuckwit.

hermanos racists

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2018, 05:13:38 PM »
Estados hundidos is a shithole.period.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.

Shut up, you are absolutely trying to change opinions by typing half a dozen paragraphs trying to defend yourself. If you were really this "I don't give a fuck who I offend" guy you would have just come on here and told us all to go fuck ourselves. You wouldn't have come on here at all, actually. Go stick a longboard truck in your peehole.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2018, 05:51:18 PM »
That would be so kewl if Slap toppled a nazi drug syndicate 

feedmeseymour

« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2018, 05:57:38 PM »
We gotta get a hold of tosh and find out how good this fat dudes meth really is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlcF4qQneZB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e71t680dpu6b

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2018, 06:05:47 PM »
Good morning everyone.
i'm a fat racist piece of shit

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2018, 06:11:27 PM »
I didn't realize how lucky I am not having to live in southern california

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2018, 06:15:39 PM »
There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2018, 06:51:52 PM »
Expand Quote
There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting.
[close]

Doh! ....... Grammar Nazi, you might be racist.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2018, 07:00:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Doh! ....... Grammar Nazi, you might be racist.

It's "D'oh", you stupid fuck.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2018, 07:01:55 PM »
they’re very “excepting.” perfect freudian slip.

Hoeboi

« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2018, 07:14:03 PM »
That would be so kewl if Slap toppled a nazi drug syndicate

i just hope no one gets hurt, apart from gentle jones's forthcoming wedgie. i still haven't forgot gentle.

DM

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2018, 07:15:23 PM »
Your wedgie joke isn't funny

Hoeboi

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
Your wedgie joke isn't funny