Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 104952 times)

HugeBodBoyle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2018, 07:27:09 PM »
So, these dudes know Todd's uncle, right?

Issy

« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2018, 07:36:45 PM »

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2018, 08:05:57 PM »
fuck yeah slap

&
I didn't realize how lucky I am not having to live in southern california

&

Expand Quote
Good morning everyone.
i'm a fat racist piece of shit
[close]

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2018, 08:22:30 PM »
We gotta get a hold of tosh and find out how good this fat dudes meth really is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlcF4qQneZB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e71t680dpu6b

why does it look like everyone in this photo were photoshopped in?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2018, 09:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlcF4qQneZB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e71t680dpu6b
[close]

oh my god

because he did.

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #125 on: August 18, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting.
[close]
[close]

Doh! ....... Grammar Nazi, you might be racist.
[close]

It's "D'oh", you stupid fuck.

Who the fuck cares you kook.

Dorje Drolo

« Reply #126 on: August 18, 2018, 09:55:44 PM »
Expand Quote
That would be so kewl if Slap toppled a nazi drug syndicate
[close]

i just hope no one gets hurt, apart from gentle jones's forthcoming wedgie. i still haven't forgot gentle.

Nobody from this message board is stepping to anybody. They just bang away on their keyboards and make that shit an atomic wedgie for that muppet.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2018, 10:05:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

i just hope no one gets hurt, apart from gentle jones's forthcoming wedgie. i still haven't forgot gentle.
[close]

Nobody from this message board is stepping to anybody. They just bang away on their keyboards and make that shit an atomic wedgie for that muppet.

found the Nazi apologist
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2018, 10:14:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

We don't need to step to anyone. We just out them and they kook themselves. The racist side is losing. No need for violence since the chumps that sport this stuff almost always turtle when they are exposed. They aren't even brave enough to back up thier shitty beliefs.

Dorje Drolo

« Reply #129 on: August 18, 2018, 10:15:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

found the Nazi apologist

No Nazi, just think this site's a joke and anyone who takes it serious. Just have run down of the bullshit threads. Been waiting all day to debate Habitat's new bob burgers collab, what pro skates the fastest, or what pro I'd like to smoke a blunt with. Seriously some sad pathetic shit if this is what you think skating is about. Turn the computer off and hit the streets to get reconnected. Guessing most weren't to begin with.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
You are a pathetic kook that only came here because shits like 10/10 got exposed. You are a trash loser troll that no one really gives a shit about. It definitely brings some of us joy to fuck with you knowing how much you love this place.

Dorje Drolo

« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2018, 10:24:01 PM »
You are a pathetic kook that only came here because shits like 10/10 got exposed. You are a trash loser troll that no one really gives a shit about. It definitely brings some of us joy to fuck with you knowing how much you love this place.

Pathetic is the hero member with over 600 posts.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2018, 10:28:19 PM »
Don't worry, as more shitstain racists get exposed and you have to come back here and whine about it you to will soon have an embarrassing amout of posts. They may be across a bunch of different accounts but you will have them because you just can't stay away from this place that you think is lame. Get a life kook

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2018, 10:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ooooo buddy lemme tell ya, i think ive made it abundantly clear that I'm gonna go medieval on that bunghole. im gonna rip that thing so hard that every hoeboy on this forum will feel that shit too.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2018, 10:49:03 PM »

It sounds like some 714 shenanigans if you ask me.  Just visit the good ol 949.  It’s safe and friendly and tons of good MoviePass locations.   The straight edge fights that took place in the Kaliedoscope parking garage haven’t been a thing in like over fifteen years

GET BORN

• Rep: 1
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2018, 10:52:15 PM »
Estados hundidos is a shithole.period.
¿Si esta tan hodido este país entonces porque chingados hay tanto inmigrante que vienen aquí para una vida mejor?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #136 on: August 18, 2018, 11:00:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There once was a time before this PC bubble wrapped world and honestly people were way more open minded and excepting.
[close]
[close]

Doh! ....... Grammar Nazi, you might be racist.
[close]

It's "D'oh", you stupid fuck.
[close]

Who the fuck cares you kook.

Literally everyone else cares.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #137 on: August 18, 2018, 11:23:06 PM »
Left the gang life behind and wears Mongols colors. I lived next door to a Mongols family when I was younger and know that, at least during the late '70s, they wouldn't have tolerated nazi members. The SS seems to suggest otherwise.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #138 on: August 18, 2018, 11:33:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

just wanna quote this again so you can see

this fat, racist, sorry excuse for a skateboarder
photoshopped every single person in the above photo
look at Tosh's arm lol

what a fucking loser
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 11:40:34 PM by iwshilvdnfinland »

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #139 on: August 18, 2018, 11:36:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pathetic is the hero member with over 600 posts.

lemme do you a favor and type the rest of your posts for you: keyboard warriors, cucks, snowflakes, libtards, politically correct, sjws

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2018, 05:32:40 AM »
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.

No ones going to read all that you fucking clown. If you have to write 15 paragraphs claiming you aren’t a racist piece of shit, you’re most likely a racist piece of shit. Not sure how you justify selling shirts with SS bolts on them to children but that’s definitely fucked. With any luck your shop will in fact burn down. Get fucked fatass.

Your wife is a whore and your store is in a horrible location.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2018, 08:54:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It sounds like some 714 shenanigans if you ask me.  Just visit the good ol 949.  It’s safe and friendly and tons of good MoviePass locations.   The straight edge fights that took place in the Kaliedoscope parking garage haven’t been a thing in like over fifteen years

Prolly the bubble wrap cured that.....

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »
Expand Quote
i recommend everyone go watch blood in blood out. everything you ever need to know about gang culture and really just life in general is in that movie. its such a classic. damian chapa put in a superb performance imo its kinda sad that he quickly faded into obscurity after that roll. lanny flaherty is also an honorable mention for his portrayal of big al.
[close]

Hang it up man. These people are never going to get it.

For someone who's really upset about people not "getting it,"  you sure are "not getting" why using Nazi symbols is wrong. Unless your point is that people in your neck of the woods are dumb as fuck and should be given a free pass because of that. (Which is a fucking stupid point)
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2018, 10:54:38 AM »

You have no idea. Can't wait to get out of here. After living all over this country, I can say the farthest you get away from So Cal as far as skateboarding is concerned, the better.

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2018, 11:00:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.
[close]

No ones going to read all that you fucking clown. If you have to write 15 paragraphs claiming you aren’t a racist piece of shit, you’re most likely a racist piece of shit. Not sure how you justify selling shirts with SS bolts on them to children but that’s definitely fucked. With any luck your shop will in fact burn down. Get fucked fatass.

Your wife is a whore and your store is in a horrible location.

Free max b

Haha...

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2018, 11:58:26 AM »

what happens when the only people who buy your shit are overweight racists

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 12:01:17 PM by The Ghost of Lenny Kirk »

cloudy

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2018, 12:19:57 PM »
haha now he deleted all the post and his blonde bimbo wife went private.  :D

what is up with these nazi dudes being flagrant nazis then hiding once they get called out?

you was bold enough to put those graphics out, now you scared?

#supportyourlocalnazilongboardshop

https://www.instagram.com/p/BleEmKRnPCZ/?hl=en&taken-by=twofelons

These jokers live in a bubble. Once their little nazi roleplaying gets exposed to a wider audience (SLAP) they realize their bullshit doesn't fly in literally any other context/social group.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2018, 01:23:52 PM »
yo am i reading this wrong or what? i could have sworn the guy stated very clearly in his life story that he is not a nazi. feel free to correct me. i lost my glasses in the sofa the other day and have been having trouble reading. sucks too because they were persols.

veritas

« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
His wife looks like a blow up doll. Amazing how he's a former Nazi but currently sells SS images to kids in a skateshop. Good to see he's found a convenient medium through which to shill his fat old slob Cali prison biker 10/10 style Halloween gimmick.

People who get divorced cover up their Ex's name if its tatted on them. This guy still proudly rocks that White Pride tattoo. Clearly he can't be that divorced from that life