Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 104959 times)

eraserheadfuckers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2018, 02:04:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i recommend everyone go watch blood in blood out. everything you ever need to know about gang culture and really just life in general is in that movie. its such a classic. damian chapa put in a superb performance imo its kinda sad that he quickly faded into obscurity after that roll. lanny flaherty is also an honorable mention for his portrayal of big al.
[close]

Hang it up man. These people are never going to get it.
[close]

For someone who's really upset about people not "getting it,"  you sure are "not getting" why using Nazi symbols is wrong. Unless your point is that people in your neck of the woods are dumb as fuck and should be given a free pass because of that. (Which is a fucking stupid point)

don't feed the trolls

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We gotta get a hold of tosh and find out how good this fat dudes meth really is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlcF4qQneZB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e71t680dpu6b
[close]

why does it look like everyone in this photo were photoshopped in?
[close]

just wanna quote this again so you can see

this fat, racist, sorry excuse for a skateboarder
photoshopped every single person in the above photo
look at Tosh's arm lol

what a fucking loser

strong words...i dare you to go to his shop and say shit...lots of warriors on the keyboards nowadays

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2018, 05:35:53 PM »
^Call him a racist for his White Pride tattoo and he’ll knock your fucking teeth out.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2018, 05:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We gotta get a hold of tosh and find out how good this fat dudes meth really is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlcF4qQneZB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=e71t680dpu6b
[close]

why does it look like everyone in this photo were photoshopped in?
[close]

just wanna quote this again so you can see

this fat, racist, sorry excuse for a skateboarder
photoshopped every single person in the above photo
look at Tosh's arm lol

what a fucking loser
[close]

strong words...i dare you to go to his shop and say shit...lots of warriors on the keyboards nowadays

do you use voice to text to post?

Mongoloid

« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2018, 06:00:12 PM »
I deleted my post because I gotta be better about the sexual shit towards women, but as I stated previously.. the three older dudes on the right do not look like people that ever stepped on a skateboard. Same with the middle old fuck. Look, I'm old by skating standards, and I skate with a lot of older folks. Not a single one of those guys look suspiciously skinhead or un-skater like.

We've all been doing this long enough to know what people are about.

Mongoloid

« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2018, 06:08:36 PM »
Expand Quote
I deleted my post because I gotta be better about the sexual shit towards women, but as I stated previously.. the three older dudes on the right do not look like people that ever stepped on a skateboard. Same with the middle old fuck. Look, I'm old by skating standards, and I skate with a lot of older folks. Not a single one of those guys look suspiciously skinhead or un-skater like.

[close]

you just blew...that "old Fuck" in the middle has done more skateboarding than you can imagine... learn before you speak Red dog kills

Dogtown dude? Doesn't apply to me bro, sorry! My world starts at Gonz and Natas.

Prior to that IDGAF.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2018, 06:09:08 PM »

that moment you realize you called Red dog an old fuck that doesn't skate...go ahead and delete your account.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2018, 06:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that moment you realize you called Red dog an old fuck that doesn't skate...go ahead and delete your account.

youre tough. im scared of you.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2018, 06:10:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

you just blew...that "old Fuck" in the middle has done more skateboarding than you can imagine... learn before you speak Red dog kills
[close]

Dogtown dude? Doesn't apply to me bro, sorry! My world starts at Gonz and Natas.

Prior to that IDGAF.

lots of kooks on slap these days

drunkenshredder

« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2018, 06:10:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

youre tough. im scared of you.

"soul skater" keep doing you

Mongoloid

« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2018, 06:10:56 PM »
IDK who "Red Dog" is, just as I didn't know who Bill Danforth was until connecting with my current skate crew that includes him. It's not at all relevant to my skating, or anything I do.

Red Dog can suck my hairy white balls.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
IDK who "Red Dog" is, just as I didn't know who Bill Danforth was until connecting with my current skate crew that includes him. It's not at all relevant to my skating, or anything I do.

haha. well i wish you well on slap. Continue being that guy on slap that has a lot to say and doesn't know shit. Get a bigger shovel that hole needs to be squared off.

Mongoloid

« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2018, 06:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

haha. well i wish you well on slap. Continue being that guy on slap that has a lot to say and doesn't know shit. Get a bigger shovel that hole needs to be squared off.

Red Dog is just spoken of so frequently for his contributions to skateboarding! I Hang my head in shame over my lack of hero worship for irrelevants. It's such a shame I'll never educate myself on Red Dog's influential body of work.

BTW I posted a picture of my taint on these very forums, if Red Dog wants he can check out that very part of my body I suggest he lick.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 06:18:50 PM by Mongoloid »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2018, 06:19:04 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wait this sounds like you are talking about yourself.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2018, 06:52:37 PM »
yo i found my glasses. ya he says he's not a nazi and he's got brown kids. i don't see what all the fuss is about y'all? 

feedmeseymour

« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2018, 07:05:45 PM »
IDK who "Red Dog" is, just as I didn't know who Bill Danforth was until connecting with my current skate crew that includes him.

Bill danforth sucks and even typing his name feels awful.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2018, 07:19:00 PM »
East coast skateboarding has its downsides but Nazis infiltrating the scene is not one I’ve experienced. Wtf is goin on over there

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2018, 07:22:49 PM »
East coast skateboarding has its downsides but Nazis infiltrating the scene is not one I’ve experienced. Wtf is goin on over there

There's a lot of weird racism embedded in the West Coast. Hell, it was illegal for black people to even move to Oregon until 1926. It's all a lot like Boston with better weather.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2018, 07:43:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's a lot of weird racism embedded in the West Coast. Hell, it was illegal for black people to even move to Oregon until 1926. It's all a lot like Boston with better weather.

A lot of comes from the prison system too. Two felons, Highway Murderers and all that.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2018, 08:04:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah Northern Idaho probably has more confederate flags per capita then the south.

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2018, 08:06:51 PM »
If I had more time, I’d photoshop that photoshopped Instagram post to include 1010, TNT, Daryl, and some others...

Also Nazis suck.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2018, 08:23:46 PM »
yo i found my glasses. ya he says he's not a nazi and he's got brown kids. i don't see what all the fuss is about y'all?

im sure you believe every trans woman who says they're not a man, yea?

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2018, 08:33:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

im sure you believe every trans woman who says they're not a man, yea?

the fuck you talking about? i fuck hoes my guy. I'm not gay.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »
My world starts at Koston and Burnquist.

Mongoloid

« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2018, 10:33:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Prior to that IDGAF.
[close]

Cmon dude, stop.

I like that you double posted to plead to me.

No, I won’t stop being the natural asshole I am because some 4 post pantywaste cries “stop” like some fearful teen girl who just got her unassuming boyfriend dragged into some brand of shitstorm.

Incase it wasn’t heard the first time around, Fuck Red Dog! The asswipe is named after a shitty beer anyways.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »
these 100% sk8boarder guys roll with a heavy crew - people like patlanta, gutbarf and red dog. they will not hesitate to spray a swastika on something or fluff a pro.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
Used Nazi imagery on shop branded clothing but passes it off as SoCal/Biker "culture".

Says message board comments about his wife are out of order (which they are).

What if I use images of your wife to sell clothes? It's all good right.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2018, 09:24:55 AM »
Used Nazi imagery on shop branded clothing but passes it off as SoCal/Biker "culture".

Says message board comments about his wife are out of order (which they are).

What if I use images of your wife to sell clothes? It's all good right.
kingdom skateboards revamp

Pigeon

« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2018, 09:30:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Prior to that IDGAF.
[close]

Cmon dude, stop.
Dogtown? Is that a brand of malt liquor?