Author Topic: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons  (Read 13691 times)

Frank

• Rep: 51
Re: Nazi/WP shop from Whittier, CA: Two Felons
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2018, 08:46:37 AM »
sorry fellas, i kind a expressed that the wrong way. i know that fred perry didn't mean it in the fascist sense but in the older victory sense, what i meant is that it could be seen that way and nazi skins rocked it for that reason. i kind of regret putting the universally used as fascist in, that really seems incorrect. what i meant is some kind of ambivalence about the laurel. i mean i wear a lot of fred perry myself, even if all that was hand me downs from a deceased friend. the eagle is not a straight copy of the ss eagle or most fascist eagles, but flirts too hard with the aesthetics imo for it to be coincidence.

kneebone

• Rep: -16
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2018, 09:39:58 AM »
cool, enough sidetracking about eagles and Fred Perry...can we get companies/distros to stop supplying this shop or what??

gaseous clay

• Rep: 3
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2018, 09:47:36 AM »
The idea that there's even a discussion about if this is fucked up or not is amazing, as is the idea that the super-flagrant evidence is now being debated as if it being of shitty quality could somehow remove the meaning. You have the right to be an asshole and everyone else has the right to not support you.

nopes

• Rep: 19
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2018, 09:50:50 AM »
some people seem to be pretty upset that they can get shit for doing offensive stuff. cant have you cake and eat it too.

cloudy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2018, 10:04:33 AM »
yikes

Lenny the Fatface

• Rep: 21
« Reply #215 on: August 21, 2018, 10:30:37 AM »
Two Felons a wack name for a shop. Sounds like a 'Ring of Honor' tag team lol.

calvinsdream

• Rep: 12
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2018, 11:33:55 AM »
I love shocking people as a lifestyle and being real extreme with my opinions about nazi imagery

But don't talk about my wife please that's not polite

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2018, 11:51:39 AM »
How can you live in California and have this place be your local? 

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2018, 11:56:56 AM »
yeah, whoa, the Fred Perry laurel wreath logo is not in-and-of-itself a fascist symbol.  It is historically a symbol of 'victory' and can have some military connotations (see Berrics logo), but it is not racist/fascist on its own.  It wasn't until the 80s that fascist skinheads tried to co-opt the brand.  Original non-racist skins and mods wore the brand much earlier, in the 60s.

exactly right, the look became popular with reggae fans in the 60s.

fred perry was a tennis player. his story is pretty amazing. huge sports star in the 1930s.

also the laurel i think that comes from the olympic tradition in 776 BC. so thousands of years ago.
Gonna be a douche and correct you but it originated in the Pythian Games. Precursor of the Olympics. Sacred symbol of apollo or some shit.

ShoeProblem

• Rep: 11
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »
I love shocking people as a lifestyle and being real extreme with my opinions about nazi imagery

But don't talk about my wife please that's not polite

If he says it in Borat voice then I'll allow it.

Gentle Jones

• Rep: -159
  • I am burdened with glorious purpose
    • Gentle Jones Secret Headquarters
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
yeah, whoa, the Fred Perry laurel wreath logo is not in-and-of-itself a fascist symbol.  It is historically a symbol of 'victory' and can have some military connotations (see Berrics logo), but it is not racist/fascist on its own.  It wasn't until the 80s that fascist skinheads tried to co-opt the brand.  Original non-racist skins and mods wore the brand much earlier, in the 60s.

fred perry was a tennis player. his story is pretty amazing. huge sports star in the 1930s.

also the laurel i think that comes from the olympic tradition in 776 BC. so thousands of years ago.
Gonna be a douche and correct you but it originated in the Pythian Games. Precursor of the Olympics. Sacred symbol of apollo or some shit.

never knew that. cool fact. thanks.

since you brought it up and i looked it up and the olive wreath is olympic and the laurel wreath is pythian.

i learned something new today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhellenic_Games

MASTiF

• Rep: 11
  • Dylan Forever
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2018, 12:09:12 PM »
Seems like a great place to take your kids... I love the imagery of some 13 year old boy rocking nazi gear.

Highly recommend Unmodern Industries which is right down the street and a way better shop

fucked up my MCL so now I shitpost on slap

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2018, 12:17:59 PM »

never knew that. cool fact. thanks.

since you brought it up and i looked it up and the olive wreath is olympic and the laurel wreath is pythian.

i learned something new today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panhellenic_Games
I want to win those Nemean Games. Give me that wild celery.

I actually didn't know anything about the other two panhellenic games.

Matthew_James

• Rep: -154
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2018, 12:31:49 PM »
His wife looks like she was a total slore in college.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -237
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2018, 12:38:30 PM »
ya dudes not a nazi. I'm just not seeing it guys. its just his culture he grew up on. its a socal thing, shock value, piss off the hoeboys sorta thing.

Disco234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -52
« Reply #225 on: August 21, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »
I did nazi a skate shop being this racist

nopes

• Rep: 19
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #226 on: August 21, 2018, 12:40:09 PM »
i agree. he is a nazi poser. not a straight up nazi. just another dumb coward too afraid to stick up for his shitty morals when pressed.

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -237
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2018, 12:45:55 PM »
i got one of those element two felons collab boards. best board I've ridden. the guy said its ps six but it feels more like generator. i got a free tee too. rocking my eagle tee now. its comfy, fits on the bigger side. i fux with two felons

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #228 on: August 21, 2018, 01:29:59 PM »
i got one of those element two felons collab boards. best board I've ridden. the guy said its ps six but it feels more like generator. i got a free tee too. rocking my eagle tee now. its comfy, fits on the bigger side. i fux with two felons

Just ordered 4 jason jesse Santa cruz, and a new pair of cons.

Suck it.

i see you reefer.

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #229 on: August 21, 2018, 01:41:02 PM »
Such a tame thread. Not a single person has offered to tongue punch wifey's fart box.

behavioralguide

• Rep: 98
  • dog stuff
« Reply #230 on: August 21, 2018, 01:48:20 PM »
two felons walk into a bar

Good morning everyone.
I am the person that you all are actively attacking. I'm sure not one person on this thread has actually met me before or they might speak on my behalf.

I understand your confusion as you have very little to go off but the few photos you have seen here.
 I am not a nazi. Never have been.
 In fact I am quarter Russian Jew on my father's side.
 I have 5 children. 2 are half Mexican and 2 are also mixed races.
 I have 2 grandchildren also mixed race.
 My "White Pride" tattoo. Yes. I have one. In my youth I ran with a multicultural street gang (mostly Hispanic) in West LA in the 80s and early 90s. A lot of my home boys had "Brown Pride" tattoos so I opted for a tattoo that reflected my skin color (no regrets I am who I am)
 I do ride motorcycles hence the "Biker" imagery that has been addressed. SS bolts etc.
 The Roman Eagle/ German Eagle I've used on one of our shirt designs is just an image I dig. Motorcycles, jail, lowriders, prison, and gang culture has been a part of my entire life. I understand it's not liked by many and respect that opinion. But it is part of the Southern California Culture I was raised in. Good or bad it is what it is.
 I'm not politically correct and my taste is probably offensive to a lot of people. I have always produced graphics that some find offensive and will continue to do so.
 The reason some of the posts came down. Some were reported as hate by IGers. The others I deleted because there were some death threats and threats of burning down my store on them. Just figured I didn't need to go back and forth with a keyboard Warrior. Fear was not a motive. Not dealing with drama or bullshit was the deciding factor.
 We do sell longboards and cruisers as part of our hard goods selection. As long as its powered by your feet has 4 wheels and no handle and can be called a Skateboard. We back it.
 Me Skateboarding. I grew up skating in LA from about 8yo to my early teens. I dropped the board and joined a gang. I left that life behind me many years ago. Not Skateboarding was a regret for me later in life.
When I had the opportunity to open a skate shop I went for it. I wanted to give the locals a safe place to keep out of trouble and do something I had a passion for growing up.
 Why I haven't skated in many years. First I got fat. It was hard for me to pick it back up. Then I had a few major motorcycle accidents and loss a portion of the mobility in my left leg. But I still try occasionally to push around when I can.
 The attack on my wife is uncalled for. While you all are worried about being politically correct about nazism you forgot that some people find those kind of  sexual remarks about someone's wife or mother equally offensive.
 My shop. 14 years same location with a Solid reputation in the community. We sponsor. We host skate contests. We donate to charity. We actually care about the kids who come here. I wish it was about money. But anyone who's ran a small shop knows it's about passion.
 All this about money laundering is pretty laughable. If it was true I would probably have some money.
 Not trying to change any opinions. Just figured you need some solid information before jumping to all your own conclusions.

sms_b

• Rep: 41
  • Portable Document Format
« Reply #231 on: August 21, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »
yikes

These fellas here would like to disagree with you:

"Okay. I get it. It makes sense"

cloudy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #232 on: August 21, 2018, 02:20:26 PM »
yikes

the band suicidal tendencies would like to disagree with me that i find the idea of walking around wearing a trucker hat with the bill turned up to read "homicidal" is kind of...yikes?

whaaaaat

• Rep: 10
« Reply #233 on: August 21, 2018, 02:37:28 PM »
I've noticed that Go Fund Me's are always talking about how the person who needs help "donates to charity" and "mentors people" and "does this or that for the community" - Mr TwoFelons Go Fund Me did that and his post here did the same thing.  The thing is they're never specific and I suspect that's because what they're saying is usually a huge stretch.  Was it Dan Pageau saying the for-profit thrift store he had was a charity thing he did to improve poor people's lives or something?  I'm really curious about all the charity and mentoring TwoFelons place does.  I'm guessing it isn't much or isn't anything at all, otherwise they probably wouldn't be so damn vague about it.

Lenny the Fatface

« Reply #234 on: August 21, 2018, 02:44:14 PM »
His wife looks like she was a total slore in college.

This nigga said college hahahahahahahahaha.

sms_b

• Rep: 41
  • Portable Document Format
« Reply #235 on: August 21, 2018, 02:55:31 PM »
yikes

the band suicidal tendencies would like to disagree with me that i find the idea of walking around wearing a trucker hat with the bill turned up to read "homicidal" is kind of...yikes?

Well no, actually probably not. They probably never intended for you to like it. You would have said "yikes" when they branded themselves with the font back when they started making music. Just like you say "yikes" now.

Nazi's and yuppies tend to be pretty reactionary. They tend to exclude people and eliminate alternative views that do not coincide with their particular worldview. 

So you're either a Nazi or a yuppie I guess.

"Okay. I get it. It makes sense"

jakeumms

• Rep: 25
  • Fakest Arms
« Reply #236 on: August 21, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »
I feel like wearing a hat that says Suicidal is a far cry from wearing one that says Homicidal, no?

gaseous clay

• Rep: 3
« Reply #237 on: August 21, 2018, 03:13:59 PM »
I feel like wearing a hat that says Suicidal is a far cry from wearing one that says Homicidal, no?
Yes, quite. Although, to be clear, ST was influenced by street gang culture and their version of "suicidal" was just another way of saying that they're crazy and not to be messed with, in the same way there are tons of gangs with "loco" or "locos" in their names - at least their version was moderately original.

Mongoloid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Oozing Machismo
« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
Such a tame thread. Not a single person has offered to tongue punch wifey's fart box.

Oh trust, I did.

Everyone gets on my case, so I deleted my post.
I wouldn't even try to aquire an elephant that would be mad selfish I don't have the means to give him a comfortable life

Sick Duck

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2018, 03:48:31 PM »
Suicidal tendencies also got barred from the neighborhood they tried to claim