Author Topic: Chris Joslin of vaccinating  (Read 33547 times)

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -40
Re: Chris Joslin of vaccinating
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2018, 07:48:50 AM »
Dude this sucks. I always rooted for this guy, but this in inexcusable.

Aside from him being incredibly dumb, it's possible his wife convinced him abt this this.

She seems smarter than him and appears to take control of their family while utilizing this man's resources, so I wouldn't be surprised if she got on the anti vax tip before him then convinced his pea-brain about all this shit.

Fucking morons. 

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »
I’ll post some screenshots later, but these two whackjobs I know post about not vaccinating their children all the time and all the harm vaccines cause. Some of the shit the post is absolutely wild and I just can’t comprehend how dumb these people are.

Mongoloid

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2018, 08:49:09 AM »
gj starting a thread on his kid...

It's fair game dude, he put it out there for the world to see.

Gotta call a spade a spade when the tards are out to play.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2018, 08:57:42 AM »
I thought people were past that anti vaccination fad, that shit is SO 2011... Is he a Christian Scientist or whatever? Regardless, dude needs to calm that shit down, yuck

I dated a girl for a long time who's mom was a christian scientist. they're actually super pro science, and very pro-vaccine.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2018, 09:17:45 AM »
Chris Joslin on actively taking blood, urine, and saliva samples from his kid and checking them for abnormalities or viruses.

If anyone is reading this who is anti vaccine, just follow this link:
https://www.google.com/search?q=diseases+vaccines+eradicated

This one as well:
https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-anti-vaccination-movements

Side note, let us not forget that one of the richest human's in the world (at one point), thought he could cure his pancreatic tumor and cancer by drinking juice, receiving acupuncture, and visiting spiritualists. That man was Steve Jobs.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 09:30:02 AM by tkp »

Pigeon

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018, 09:19:39 AM »
I’m sure kombucha makes a great substitute for penicillin.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 09:29:37 AM »

TommyDuggs

• Rep: 1
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 10:17:35 AM »
Can anyone else confirm that was actually on his story?

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2018, 10:38:39 AM »
Expand Quote
gj starting a thread on his kid...
[close]
Expand Quote
Isn’t it some kind of rule about posting pics of people’s kids?
[close]

Fuck off it's not about his kid it's about him being antivax and putting her life and the lives of others at risk. The pic is from his story which anyone could have accessed, he posts his kid daily. Welcome to 2018 where a huge percentage of parents post public photos and videos of their young children.

you started a thread about this..fuck off and leave his family alone.

thebacker

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2018, 10:41:24 AM »
Can anyone else confirm that was actually on his story?
what more proof do you need? the screenshot is right there.

i saw it aswell.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2018, 10:41:44 AM »
doesn’t California require vaccines to get into school? Even if he’s dumb as shit the kid will need them to get into a public school.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »
He posted his own kid on Instagram. What's the issue with sharing it? He's clearly proud of being a cretin.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2018, 11:31:30 AM »
first time parents do all kinds of dumb shit and if you haven't had kids yet you will likely do some dumb shit too on your first. it's all about the latest trends, ignoring things are that are widely held as good ideas and trying new approaches. it's dumb as shit but that's just how first time moms are and the dads are usually mostly along for the ride.

not saying this shit isn't dumb, it's just not unusual.

by the third child the moms are almost dads though so it works out. let them be silly about their kid, that's part of it.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2018, 11:45:04 AM »
doesn’t California require vaccines to get into school? Even if he’s dumb as shit the kid will need them to get into a public school.
Yup, sure do. No exceptions as far as I know too.
What he’s doing is committing child abuse out of a sense of arrogance. He hasn’t studied medicine, but somehow thinks he knows more than medical experts and is committing child abuse, isolating his kid from society. I’ve known parents strongly on the anti-vax train and they home school their kids, despite being more stupid than a 3rd grader themselves. The kids virtually spend 95% of the day in the house, bouncing off the walls, falling behind their peers socially and intellectually, setting themselves up for a life of failure and isolation, because mom and dad stubbornly and uncritically think the worst thing you can do to a kid is vaccinate them.
Its straight up child abuse spawned from a combination of arrogance and ignorance by people who should have their children taken by protective services.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 12:08:46 PM »
I have two healthy daughters neither of which have been vaccinated. I suppose Joslin came to the same conclusion as my wife and I did that there was no need to rush into preemptively injecting our underdeveloped children with potentially harmful synthetic chemicals. We aren't against modern medicine in fact both of our children were born in hospitals and we have one down the street from our house. If they get sick we can simply take them there to be treated if and when the time comes. If you think logically about many of the vaccinations they are for diseases that our children are not going to be exposed to and if there comes a time they will be exposed we can decide at that point to vaccinate. Obviously I'm not going to judge anyone on their decisions pertaining to their children both those who choose to vaccinate or not to vaccinate have good intentions. I just had this conversation with another parent yesterday in fact and its fascinating how polarized this discussion has come on both sides. I suppose its a testament to where we are as a society today.

The fact of the matter is, it's all about where we are in life at the time the decision has to be made. At the time my eldest daughter was conceived and for that year I was was in the process of drastically changing my lifestyle and diet as a person who has always been overweight my entire life. I had lost 100lbs in the span of 10 months just eating clean and real foods opposed to processed junk and I was and still am 6 years later all about not putting anything synthetic into my body and it changed my life in such a positive way I wanted the same for my family and daughter so thats the perspective I was coming from. I'm not discounting modern medicine whatsoever but I will admit I am apprehensive to trust the pharmaceutical industry. You can flame me and Joslin all you want but the fact is no one really knows whats best, they make the best judgement they can based off their experience. Just as every kid that is vaccinated does not become autistic, unvaccinated kids don't instantly get polio. Those are simply the extremes on both sides.

I spoke to my daughters doctor 2 days ago for her yearly check up and they had 8 shots they "recommended" but even her doctor said the only one she felt would really be beneficial given where we live and my daughters exposure was the measles vaccine. That is pretty telling in itself and any "normal" parent would just get all 8 shots for their kid even though the doctors themselves know that their patients unless they are traveling to a third world country or routinely play in pools of hepatitis laden blood will never be exposed. I told her I would discuss the measles shot with my wife, simple as that.

Where I live in Virginia kids don't have to be vaccinated to be in school but from my experience public school was trash and torture so I don't want to do that to my kids. We have our daughter in Montessori school and she's just fine. I don't home school but Gipper might want to look at the statistics of home school educated children versus public school educated children before he spouts off more bullshit about them being "stupid". I work from home so I'm with my daughters everyday and take them everywhere with me, to the park and to library story time as well as read to both of them every night for at least 30 minutes. When they aren't with us they are in camps and classes with other kids.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2018, 12:11:05 PM »
How is this any of SLAPs business?

Go fucking report him, or go take his kid away yourself if you're so settled on him being an abusive parent.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2018, 12:15:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yup, sure do. No exceptions as far as I know too.
What he’s doing is committing child abuse out of a sense of arrogance. He hasn’t studied medicine, but somehow thinks he knows more than medical experts and is committing child abuse, isolating his kid from society. I’ve known parents strongly on the anti-vax train and they home school their kids, despite being more stupid than a 3rd grader themselves. The kids virtually spend 95% of the day in the house, bouncing off the walls, falling behind their peers socially and intellectually, setting themselves up for a life of failure and isolation, because mom and dad stubbornly and uncritically think the worst thing you can do to a kid is vaccinate them.
Its straight up child abuse spawned from a combination of arrogance and ignorance by people who should have their children taken by protective services.

A classic example of the polarization I mentioned and yet not surprising. You of all people should know the stats on homeschooler education vs. public school educated in relation to sat scores and overall academic success. I says this unbiasedly since I wasn't home schooled and neither are my children but I have kids so of course I've done the research on both sides.

Personally I don't think it even matters because in my experience school did nothing for me as I graduated with a D average and didn't attend college and I'm doing fine.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2018, 12:16:24 PM »
The reason your kid wont be exposed to that shit is because other kids have their vaccines. Sure, you're definitely fine riding the coat tails of others that choose to vaccinate their children. But it's a trend that will become extremely dangerous if it gets too popular.

On the other hand, there is too many people. ::) ::)

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2018, 12:18:53 PM »
Expand Quote
as a person who has always been overweight my entire life. I had lost 100lbs in the span of 10 months
[close]

thats awesome. do you skate.

I do skate, I've been skateboarding since I was 10 and have never stopped or taken a hiatus but I was always the fat kid in my crew so by the time I was 13-14 I became the filmer which I still do a lot of but I'm definitely able to skate better since I lost weight. I actually lost 130lbs total which was almost 6 years ago. Obviously I'm an adult now a family but I still get out once a week to film and skate.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
IDIOTIC NONSENSE

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK?! This has to be the dumbest shit stacked upon dumb shit that I have read in a million years. It is people like you that in a very serious and concrete way make everything move backwards. JEEEZ!

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2018, 12:24:30 PM »
In this thread I agree 100 % with Gipper.

bucketoftruth

• Rep: 12
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2018, 12:24:59 PM »
I have two healthy daughters neither of which have been vaccinated. I suppose Joslin came to the same conclusion as my wife and I did that there was no need to rush into preemptively injecting our underdeveloped children with potentially harmful synthetic chemicals. We aren't against modern medicine in fact both of our children were born in hospitals and we have one down the street from our house. If they get sick we can simply take them there to be treated if and when the time comes. If you think logically about many of the vaccinations they are for diseases that our children are not going to be exposed to and if there comes a time they will be exposed we can decide at that point to vaccinate. Obviously I'm not going to judge anyone on their decisions pertaining to their children both those who choose to vaccinate or not to vaccinate have good intentions. I just had this conversation with another parent yesterday in fact and its fascinating how polarized this discussion has come on both sides. I suppose its a testament to where we are as a society today.

The fact of the matter is, it's all about where we are in life at the time the decision has to be made. At the time my eldest daughter was conceived and for that year I was was in the process of drastically changing my lifestyle and diet as a person who has always been overweight my entire life. I had lost 100lbs in the span of 10 months just eating clean and real foods opposed to processed junk and I was and still am 6 years later all about not putting anything synthetic into my body and it changed my life in such a positive way I wanted the same for my family and daughter so thats the perspective I was coming from. I'm not discounting modern medicine whatsoever but I will admit I am apprehensive to trust the pharmaceutical industry. You can flame me and Joslin all you want but the fact is no one really knows whats best, they make the best judgement they can based off their experience. Just as every kid that is vaccinated does not become autistic, unvaccinated kids don't instantly get polio. Those are simply the extremes on both sides.

I spoke to my daughters doctor 2 days ago for her yearly check up and they had 8 shots they "recommended" but even her doctor said the only one she felt would really be beneficial given where we live and my daughters exposure was the measles vaccine. That is pretty telling in itself and any "normal" parent would just get all 8 shots for their kid even though the doctors themselves know that their patients unless they are traveling to a third world country or routinely play in pools of hepatitis laden blood will never be exposed. I told her I would discuss the measles shot with my wife, simple as that.

Where I live in Virginia kids don't have to be vaccinated to be in school but from my experience public school was trash and torture so I don't want to do that to my kids. We have our daughter in Montessori school and she's just fine. I don't home school but Gipper might want to look at the statistics of home school educated children versus public school educated children before he spouts off more bullshit about them being "stupid". I work from home so I'm with my daughters everyday and take them everywhere with me, to the park and to library story time as well as read to both of them every night for at least 30 minutes. When they aren't with us they are in camps and classes with other kids.

You realize that you dont have to go to a third world country to be exposed to a third world disease, right? I bet there are some hippie kids from Madagascar at the park coughing up garbage and you are just rolling the dice on your kids lives. Please dont bring your kids to the park with you, if you ever leave your house.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2018, 12:27:44 PM »
The reason your kid wont be exposed to that shit is because other kids have their vaccines. Sure, you're definitely fine riding the coat tails of others that choose to vaccinate their children. But it's a trend that will become extremely dangerous if it gets too popular.

Ding ding ding...same thing over and over from you sickos. That's not why my kids won't be exposed some of those vaccines are to prevent STDs from the mother which my wife has none as well as various hepatitis which is extremely hard to get unless you come in direct contact with it which my kids won't at least not now. I've done the research, I've spoken to doctors and professionals and have received a lot of insight over the years, are there risks? Absolutely but there are risks on the other side as well, don't take my word for it, each vaccine has a long list of potential side effects you can go and read for yourself if you're that bored. I'm not using that as a scare tactic or to prove I'm right I'm just saying that objectively and saying its for a parent to decide for themselves. As far as child abuse goes I could say my parents abused me by feeding me frozen foods and mcdonalds when I was a kid but they did the best they could both working and barely getting by. I'm not defending anyone even myself I'm just adding a different perspective as a parent with the experience in this area which I'm guessing most of you don't have.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2018, 12:28:15 PM »

This
Gentleman ninja warlock

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2018, 12:39:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You realize that you dont have to go to a third world country to be exposed to a third world disease, right? I bet there are some hippie kids from Madagascar at the park coughing up garbage and you are just rolling the dice on your kids lives. Please dont bring your kids to the park with you, if you ever leave your house.

Of course I realized that, I even said that above but there are many diseases where the chances of you child getting them are a tiny percentage. We actually do live in a moderately diverse area in northern Virginia although not as diverse as where I grew up outside Washington DC. I take both of my kids to the park multiple times a week, its only a mile away so we walk there and they play in the dirt and with all kids. I've been taking my youngest daughter since she was old enough to swing on the swings which I guess was about 8-9 months.

Anyway that is my experience and some insight into it, I'm not trying to argue with anyone else about it and further polarize the issue.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »
Holy shit i worry for your kids
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2018, 12:46:59 PM »

wow. Just.....wow.

I can't comprehend stupid on this scale.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2018, 12:49:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ding ding ding...same thing over and over from you sickos. That's not why my kids won't be exposed some of those vaccines are to prevent STDs from the mother which my wife has none as well as various hepatitis which is extremely hard to get unless you come in direct contact with it which my kids won't at least not now. I've done the research, I've spoken to doctors and professionals and have received a lot of insight over the years, are there risks? Absolutely but there are risks on the other side as well, don't take my word for it, each vaccine has a long list of potential side effects you can go and read for yourself if you're that bored. I'm not using that as a scare tactic or to prove I'm right I'm just saying that objectively and saying its for a parent to decide for themselves. As far as child abuse goes I could say my parents abused me by feeding me frozen foods and mcdonalds when I was a kid but they did the best they could both working and barely getting by. I'm not defending anyone even myself I'm just adding a different perspective as a parent with the experience in this area which I'm guessing most of you don't have.
Wut? I'm a sicko because I think a ton of kids will die if the anti-vac fad becomes too large?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2018, 12:56:04 PM »
Quote from: bucketoftruth link=topic=101015.msg2850946

There are people from third world countries in this country and more arriving daily.

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2018, 01:04:34 PM »
So stupidity is stating facts now?

I think "synthetic chemicals" is a pretty accurate description based on this CDC link...

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

Have you read the list of recommended vaccinations? Many of them are to protect against STD's passed on from the mother as well as Hep B as another example so again I stated a fact and you call me stupid.

You're really not making a good case for legitimizing your argument.