Author Topic: Chris Joslin of vaccinating  (Read 33540 times)

Baron Samedi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
Re: Chris Joslin of vaccinating
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2018, 11:23:31 AM »
woke up woke today, did we?

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5

The Dope

• Rep: -6
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2018, 11:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This vaccine shit is a business, you are ignorant as fuck if you are an anti-vaxxer and you are still ignorant to give your child 8 vaccines in 1 day.
[close]

Could you please elaborate?
[close]

What is this, a facebook comment section?
[close]

Why is it ignorant to follow a doctor recommended vaccination schedule? Back up your claims, dipshit.
[close]

Lmao why u so emotional :'( it's a subjective opinion. Google exists if have questions.. discover the vast knowledge of perspectives for yourself and come up with your own conclusion instead of playing dumb on slap lol
[close]

You're right - Google does exist so it should not be a problem for you to provide evidence why one shouldn't follow a widely recommended inoculation course.

One of the reasons people get so pissed about parents not vaccinating their children voluntarily is because it unnecessarily puts people who can't get vaccinated at a huge risk. As someone posted in here, their wife has a compromised immune system so unvaccinated children pose a risk for her. My sister is a radiation therapist and has worked with children and adults who can't get vaccinations because of their treatment or who are vaccinated but are much more susceptible to infections that can lead to major complications because immune systems are majorly impacted when fighting cancer. Not vaccinating healthy children means that these other people are at risk for infection and illnesses that can then rapidly progress or cause severe damage because of their other health issues. So in a vacuum, it's easy to say "it's their kids, they can do what they want and will suffer the consequences."  But the reality is, their ignorance and shitty actions can and do harm other people and that's why they should be ridiculed and in some cases punished (and all of that is ignoring the fact that generally the parents are vaccinated and so they're risking forcing their kids to suffer through an illness).

Did I not say anti vaxxers are ignorant as fuck or you just gunna be dumb too and react off your emotions on the internet

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2018, 11:35:56 AM »
Wow, you're getting super worked up.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2018, 11:38:56 AM »

jomeara1

« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2018, 11:41:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That's the thing, the science isn't clear

And it's very hard to study a drug that involves years worth of variables.

It also doesnt help that many of the ingredients used in vaccines are in of themselves toxic.

Myself, I believe a few vaccines are very good and should definitely be taken, but I'm also not going to say you HAVE TO use them.

See it's easier to study, say opiod dependance because the drugs act quick, the brain alterations are quickly observed physically and through MRIs etc.

Again many respected scientist do not back all vaccinations. Same with well respected Drs.

Hell, even the pamphlets that the drugs come with are ripe full of potential side effects and it's so much that the font in almost impossible to read, it's on super then paper and written in 4 different directions just to fit it on there. It has to be folded twenty times to read it

And science is science, its ALWAYS debatable because the procedures used and controls cause so many variables.

Gipper saying kids should be removed by the state if not vaccinated is crazy. What fuckin world should that happen in? Yeah shit like that worked real well for millions of indigenous north Americans

What a crazy topic

All the studies are on pubmed(for the most part). Many are great, many are horrible. And studies are skewed often, which only makes things harder for people to make informed decisions (like researching the researcher of the published paper often lean leads to the scientist employed by a vaccine producer, that's conflict of interest)
[close]

Lol. Okay doc, please enlighten us - which vaccines should I give my kids and which should I avoid?

A quick search on PubMed of "vaccination efficacy and risk" gave me 4070 results. I'd love to know which studies you are referring to. Please be specific.
[close]

Lol, do research.  It's there for anyone to read

I'm not your family practitioner
[close]

Lol. I'm just asking for you to cite a couple sources. I do plenty of research on the scholarly databases in graduate school, but to be fair, I'm not often looking for articles that refute vaccine efficacy. You seem to know what you're talking about, so I'd love to know some of your sources and how you have vetted them. And with regards to risks - literally ALL medications have some associated risks.
[close]

That's valid, but I said it was years ago. So like you, I'm not avidly reading up on it since it has nothing to do with my current career or even personal interest

Again I didnt save a file so I'm not digging through papers anyone with web can access.

And yes you are correct, all medications have associated risks. Scientifically its unavoidable

It's kinda like most people say cannabis has zero deaths attributed to it. That's a fuckin lie (and for record I now work in cannabis)
[close]

Based off of what evidence?
[close]

I’m gonna assume the lung cancer angle as nothing else in cannabis would really hurt you aside from the obvious bad things about breathing in smoke.

I can see why people would think that, but I never heard/read anything about anyone getting cancer JUST from cannibus though.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2018, 11:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
These Measles Kill Fascists

http://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
[close]

yo you did not just post a fucking jon oliver bit. here lemme put you on my guy. but on the subject at hand. i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY

what's wrong with a john oliver clip. did you watch it? he makes some good points including one about how it's not about how's it's not just about the individual.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2018, 12:13:44 PM »
i'm surprised he leaves the house to go out and skate with all the chemtrails in the sky.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2018, 12:48:44 PM »
I feel bad for the children of anti vaxxers. I don't/won't feel bad for anti vaxxers when their child gets/dies from a preventable disease that could have easily been cured with vaccines.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #159 on: August 20, 2018, 12:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It also doesnt help that many of the ingredients used in vaccines are in of themselves toxic.

Myself, I believe a few vaccines are very good and should definitely be taken, but I'm also not going to say you HAVE TO use them.

See it's easier to study, say opiod dependance because the drugs act quick, the brain alterations are quickly observed physically and through MRIs etc.

Again many respected scientist do not back all vaccinations. Same with well respected Drs.

Hell, even the pamphlets that the drugs come with are ripe full of potential side effects and it's so much that the font in almost impossible to read, it's on super then paper and written in 4 different directions just to fit it on there. It has to be folded twenty times to read it

And science is science, its ALWAYS debatable because the procedures used and controls cause so many variables.

Gipper saying kids should be removed by the state if not vaccinated is crazy. What fuckin world should that happen in? Yeah shit like that worked real well for millions of indigenous north Americans

What a crazy topic

All the studies are on pubmed(for the most part). Many are great, many are horrible. And studies are skewed often, which only makes things harder for people to make informed decisions (like researching the researcher of the published paper often lean leads to the scientist employed by a vaccine producer, that's conflict of interest)
[close]

Lol. Okay doc, please enlighten us - which vaccines should I give my kids and which should I avoid?

A quick search on PubMed of "vaccination efficacy and risk" gave me 4070 results. I'd love to know which studies you are referring to. Please be specific.
[close]

[close]

Lol. I'm just asking for you to cite a couple sources. I do plenty of research on the scholarly databases in graduate school, but to be fair, I'm not often looking for articles that refute vaccine efficacy. You seem to know what you're talking about, so I'd love to know some of your sources and how you have vetted them. And with regards to risks - literally ALL medications have some associated risks.
[close]

That's valid, but I said it was years ago. So like you, I'm not avidly reading up on it since it has nothing to do with my current career or even personal interest

Again I didnt save a file so I'm not digging through papers anyone with web can access.

And yes you are correct, all medications have associated risks. Scientifically its unavoidable

It's kinda like most people say cannabis has zero deaths attributed to it. That's a fuckin lie (and for record I now work in cannabis)
[close]

[close]

I’m gonna assume the lung cancer angle as nothing else in cannabis would really hurt you aside from the obvious bad things about breathing in smoke.

I said attribute, not, directly caused.

There is a big difference

But....cannabis, more specifically CBD can kill people that take certain medications that use cyp450 enzyme to metabolize. So if your meds list interactions with grapefruit, the same applies to CBD and ide suggest only using it under Dr. Supervision
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:53:37 PM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2018, 12:52:07 PM »
why the fuck should random people be allowed to "make up their own opinion" when it comes to vaccines? 99,9% doesn't have any professional weight when it comes to vaccines- and joslin sure as fuck isn't a guy who should even be allowed to talk on the subject of vaccines.

you know who does? the CDC, WHO and other similar government entities. sure, there is a risk of side effects, but A) every drug has a chance of side effects and B) the things you vaccinate against are way fucking worse than the side effects (which is why the vaccines are allowed in the first place). maybe your baby will catch measles and be fine, but your baby all of a sudden turned into patient zero and infects every kid in your regular non-vaccinated neighborhood who all ended up dying because you decided to be your own fucking medical professional...
  So your equating the right to chose for yours or your childs body what corpo vaccines they're injected with to  "parents being allowed to "make up their own opinion" "?  -I'd say a little more than 'opinion' (maybe basic human rights?) is involved but admiting that wouldn't help your argument. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #161 on: August 20, 2018, 12:53:13 PM »
I feel bad for the children of anti vaxxers. I don't/won't feel bad for anti vaxxers when their child gets/dies from a preventable disease that could have easily been cured with vaccines.
haaard!

jomeara1

« Reply #162 on: August 20, 2018, 03:08:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

What a crazy topic

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But....cannabis, more specifically CBD can kill people that take certain medications that use cyp450 enzyme to metabolize. So if your meds list interactions with grapefruit, the same applies to CBD and ide suggest only using it under Dr. Supervision

Interesting. I never tried CBD before actually.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #163 on: August 20, 2018, 03:28:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These Measles Kill Fascists

http://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
[close]

yo you did not just post a fucking jon oliver bit. here lemme put you on my guy. but on the subject at hand. i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY
[close]

what's wrong with a john oliver clip. did you watch it? he makes some good points including one about how it's not about how's it's not just about the individual.

john oliver is one of the worst comedians in modern day entertainment hired by the hoeboy regime to turn the youth of today into hoemosapiens. he's terribly unfunny, he's soft as fuck, he trys way too hard and last but not least he's from england. the only englishmen i fux with are noel fielding and julian barratt. those two wankers are funny as fuck.
and fuck no i didn't watch it

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2018, 03:56:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

What a crazy topic

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I fucks with it all the time, I swear by these CBD /THC 15:1 capsuls...all the effects without the "high"... also its impossible to get 100% CBD, there is always some level of THC in most CBD products...so some people will feel high on CBDs

gollum mcjinglemeballs

• Rep: -4
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #165 on: August 20, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »

[/quote]

It's in every cannabis plant, just in different amounts and nobody has died from it.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2018, 04:00:14 PM »
i fuck with cbd every day and i'm so not dead it's not even funny

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »
Cbd is incredibly safe but yes, it has serious interactions especially with blood pressure meds.

I never said CBD killed anyone

Interactions can
Gentleman ninja warlock

jomeara1

« Reply #168 on: August 20, 2018, 04:13:58 PM »

It's in every cannabis plant, just in different amounts and nobody has died from it.
[/quote]

Ah I gotcha. I never got heavy into smoking weed so I don’t know too much about all that stuff. 

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #169 on: August 20, 2018, 04:38:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This vaccine shit is a business, you are ignorant as fuck if you are an anti-vaxxer and you are still ignorant to give your child 8 vaccines in 1 day.
[close]

Could you please elaborate?
[close]

What is this, a facebook comment section?
[close]

Why is it ignorant to follow a doctor recommended vaccination schedule? Back up your claims, dipshit.
[close]

Lmao why u so emotional :'( it's a subjective opinion. Google exists if have questions.. discover the vast knowledge of perspectives for yourself and come up with your own conclusion instead of playing dumb on slap lol
[close]

You're right - Google does exist so it should not be a problem for you to provide evidence why one shouldn't follow a widely recommended inoculation course.

One of the reasons people get so pissed about parents not vaccinating their children voluntarily is because it unnecessarily puts people who can't get vaccinated at a huge risk. As someone posted in here, their wife has a compromised immune system so unvaccinated children pose a risk for her. My sister is a radiation therapist and has worked with children and adults who can't get vaccinations because of their treatment or who are vaccinated but are much more susceptible to infections that can lead to major complications because immune systems are majorly impacted when fighting cancer. Not vaccinating healthy children means that these other people are at risk for infection and illnesses that can then rapidly progress or cause severe damage because of their other health issues. So in a vacuum, it's easy to say "it's their kids, they can do what they want and will suffer the consequences."  But the reality is, their ignorance and shitty actions can and do harm other people and that's why they should be ridiculed and in some cases punished (and all of that is ignoring the fact that generally the parents are vaccinated and so they're risking forcing their kids to suffer through an illness).
[close]

Did I not say anti vaxxers are ignorant as fuck or you just gunna be dumb too and react off your emotions on the internet

Damn dude - like Alan said, sounds like you're reacting off your emotions on the internet pretty hard.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #170 on: August 20, 2018, 04:42:15 PM »
Thought i was on slap and not TMZ...really still talking about this dudes family?

sharkjumper

• Rep: 39
« Reply #171 on: August 20, 2018, 04:59:05 PM »
This is an interesting article on why the anti-vaccination still gains traction.

https://aeon.co/essays/anti-vaccination-might-be-rational-but-is-it-reasonable

A few good quotes:

"If two groups don’t agree on what the argument is about, then public debates become basically futile, no matter how many times you have them."

"In multiple surveys, Goldenberg found parents who were perfectly happy to believe that the MMR vaccine was generally safe, even as they decided they wouldn’t be vaccinating their kid. They worried about their own specific child’s sleep patterns, their child’s family medical history, their child’s recent illnesses – and they found, in those things, reasons why they didn’t believe the MMR vaccine was safe for their child.
‘The conflict isn’t about science,’ Goldenberg says. ‘It’s a conflict about much deeper values, and the science serves as placeholders for arguing out value disputes.’"

"Scientists try to fight with facts, assuming the public just doesn’t know what’s going on. When that doesn’t work, vaccine rejection gets attributed to people being ‘anti-science’. Meanwhile, the public gets angrier because it’s not being listened to. Vaccine hesitancy continues to rise because the public sees experts inundating them with numbers and refusing to answer the real questions."

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #172 on: August 20, 2018, 05:37:25 PM »
Jenkem put the screenshot on their story about an hour ago. Will be interesting to see if anyone else picks it up or what kind of reaction we will see now.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #173 on: August 20, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
Hopefully this gets exposed and Joslin and his idiot wife get their child taken away.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #174 on: August 20, 2018, 06:47:22 PM »
Could def see them having 10 more kids and home schooling them to believe that the earth is flat

MASTiF

« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2018, 09:48:03 PM »
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Slap lately is a dumpster fire

Piri-piri

• Rep: 5
« Reply #176 on: August 21, 2018, 12:11:33 AM »
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
Because some people think it's OK to treat their kids worse than I treat my cats?

Agreed.

electromagnetic radiation

• Rep: -1
« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2018, 12:57:39 AM »
I'm shocked how some of you hope parents get their child taken away from them for not being vaccinated. I'm sorry but you guys are ridicoulus for thinking that would be better for the Child. Not thinking twice what that does to a child. Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2018, 01:21:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
[close]
Because some people think it's OK to treat their kids worse than I treat my cats?

Agreed.
my children have access to the finest kibble i'll have you know

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #179 on: August 21, 2018, 01:22:49 AM »
I'm shocked how some of you hope parents get their child taken away from them for not being vaccinated. I'm sorry but you guys are ridicoulus for thinking that would be better for the Child. Not thinking twice what that does to a child. Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.

Stop spreading lies on the internet, you twat. Vaccines save lives you dipship and any doctor will tell you the same. Side effects are a normal calculated risk for any procedure, so you might as well stop seeing doctors for anything that is ever wrong with you.