Author Topic: Chris Joslin of vaccinating  (Read 33543 times)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
Re: Chris Joslin of vaccinating
« Reply #180 on: August 21, 2018, 01:43:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These Measles Kill Fascists

http://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
[close]

yo you did not just post a fucking jon oliver bit. here lemme put you on my guy. but on the subject at hand. i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY
[close]

what's wrong with a john oliver clip. did you watch it? he makes some good points including one about how it's not about how's it's not just about the individual.
[close]

john oliver is one of the worst comedians in modern day entertainment hired by the hoeboy regime to turn the youth of today into hoemosapiens. he's terribly unfunny, he's soft as fuck, he trys way too hard and last but not least he's from england. the only englishmen i fux with are noel fielding and julian barratt. those two wankers are funny as fuck.
and fuck no i didn't watch it

Is that you, Clem Fandango?

electromagnetic radiation

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2018, 02:21:22 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm shocked how some of you hope parents get their child taken away from them for not being vaccinated. I'm sorry but you guys are ridicoulus for thinking that would be better for the Child. Not thinking twice what that does to a child. Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.
[close]

Stop spreading lies on the internet, you twat. Vaccines save lives you dipship and any doctor will tell you the same. Side effects are a normal calculated risk for any procedure, so you might as well stop seeing doctors for anything that is ever wrong with you.

I'm speaking out of my own experience. My doctor does exactly that and I've heard the same Thing from other People around me. Luckily we can still decide ourselves. There is nothing wrong with going to the doctor if you have something but if he gives you a drug for every Problem you come up with you should question that for sure.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2018, 02:27:21 AM »
Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.
there are a more doctors that will tell you that not vaccinating your kids is a bigger risk than vaccinating. and just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you have a grasp on deceases. look at the ECDC recommendations to see what doctors in the EU with knowledge about deceases and vaccines mean.

and those doctors you talk about are the cause why europe have had measles outbreaks lately. the numbers are at an all time high since the MMR vaccine came around, because idiots don'y vaccinate their kids.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2018, 02:36:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm shocked how some of you hope parents get their child taken away from them for not being vaccinated. I'm sorry but you guys are ridicoulus for thinking that would be better for the Child. Not thinking twice what that does to a child. Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.
[close]

Stop spreading lies on the internet, you twat. Vaccines save lives you dipship and any doctor will tell you the same. Side effects are a normal calculated risk for any procedure, so you might as well stop seeing doctors for anything that is ever wrong with you.
[close]

I'm speaking out of my own experience. My doctor does exactly that and I've heard the same Thing from other People around me. Luckily we can still decide ourselves. There is nothing wrong with going to the doctor if you have something but if he gives you a drug for every Problem you come up with you should question that for sure.

Oh, right - your doctor could prescribe you a lifestyle change for all the preventable diseases - live in a fucking bubble. Of course most drugs only cure symptoms, but being as the symptoms here include dying, you should take that fucking medicine (it is not reversible, you know).

I also hope some antivax parents get charged with homicide when their kids infect a immune-compromised kid.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2018, 02:40:24 AM »

its good to know you went to see alot of docters all over europe about this question...

sms_b

« Reply #185 on: August 21, 2018, 03:13:09 AM »
It's funny because I've seen a lot of the district maps, cause I've got a thing for nurses in general but that's beside the point. The rich and affluent are the people who are driving down the vaccination rate. If you're up in Canada, for example, it's the poor and immigrant communities that hold near 100% vaccination rates. The higher the income bracket, the lower the percentage.

Also, pray polio doesn't decide to mutate and make a come-back. Oh wait, it was eradicated in North America because of a strict vaccination program.

Anti-Nazi Alex Jones reader approved.

theknifesong

• Rep: 19
  • wow!balls!
« Reply #186 on: August 21, 2018, 03:36:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude, change your doctor.

« Reply #187 on: August 21, 2018, 03:43:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Here in Europe there are a lot of Doctors that know what vaccinating does to a child and tell you "that they understand anyone who doesn't want to do it"but they have to give you out Information ect. but do not believe in it. And they most certainly are familiar with the subject.
[close]
there are a more doctors that will tell you that not vaccinating your kids is a bigger risk than vaccinating. and just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you have a grasp on deceases. look at the ECDC recommendations to see what doctors in the EU with knowledge about deceases and vaccines mean.

and those doctors you talk about are the cause why europe have had measles outbreaks lately. the numbers are at an all time high since the MMR vaccine came around, because idiots don'y vaccinate their kids.
I agree that there are alot more doctors that will tell you otherwise, I was just adressing a Statement that you shouldn't talk about it if you have no knowledge of medicine. The whole Thing is a buisness, there have been Mayor cases of measles "death" that turned out to be caused by something else or even caused by a vaccine so the People would run to the doctors and get their vaccines. Also interesting that the measles "outbreak" started while the countries were sitting on a overproduction of measles vaccines.

theknifesong

• wow!balls!
« Reply #188 on: August 21, 2018, 04:03:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I agree that there are alot more doctors that will tell you otherwise, I was just adressing a Statement that you shouldn't talk about it if you have no knowledge of medicine. The whole Thing is a buisness, there have been Mayor cases of measles "death" that turned out to be caused by something else or even caused by a vaccine so the People would run to the doctors and get their vaccines. Also interesting that the measles "outbreak" started while the countries were sitting on a overproduction of measles vaccines.

So how come vaccination were 'the thing' in USSR since 1957? Just a reminder that "business" were not 'the thing' until late 80's in Russia.

« Reply #189 on: August 21, 2018, 04:41:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

its good to know you went to see alot of docters all over europe about this question...
the "alot" of doctors is in relation to America as in "more", I'm Aware that it's alot less then doctors that tell you differently. But I've talked  to doctors off Duty that I know privatly and some we're telling me that they know that the risk is much higher then they make us believe. I do have friends in different parts of europe that made experiences like this but not everywhere. It also depends if you live in the EU or not. My Country is not part of the European Union.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2018, 04:50:05 AM »
So are you from Serbia or Ukraine? Because that would explain your dumbass opinion.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45246049

Ukraine and Serbia are among the countries with the highest rates in Europe.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2018, 04:52:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These Measles Kill Fascists

http://youtu.be/7VG_s2PCH_c
[close]

yo you did not just post a fucking jon oliver bit. here lemme put you on my guy. but on the subject at hand. i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHN1ipLPdY
[close]

what's wrong with a john oliver clip. did you watch it? he makes some good points including one about how it's not about how's it's not just about the individual.
[close]

john oliver is one of the worst comedians in modern day entertainment hired by the hoeboy regime to turn the youth of today into hoemosapiens. he's terribly unfunny, he's soft as fuck, he trys way too hard and last but not least he's from england. the only englishmen i fux with are noel fielding and julian barratt. those two wankers are funny as fuck.
and fuck no i didn't watch it
[close]

Is that you, Clem Fandango?

Yes, I can hear you, Clem Fandango.

« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2018, 04:58:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

So how come vaccination were 'the thing' in USSR since 1957? Just a reminder that "business" were not 'the thing' until late 80's in Russia.
Good point, I don’t know enough about how much/what vaccines they used back then in russia. But Russia surely wasn’t the only country that already had vaccines back then.

« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »
So are you from Serbia or Ukraine? Because that would explain your dumbass opinion.

Expand Quote
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45246049

Ukraine and Serbia are among the countries with the highest rates in Europe.
[close]

Not really. I‘m from Switzerland.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2018, 05:03:49 AM »
I’ve been reading “How To Survive A Plague” by David France so this thread has become a pretty morbid correlation with that.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2018, 05:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
the "alot" of doctors is in relation to America as in "more", I'm Aware that it's alot less then doctors that tell you differently. But I've talked  to doctors off Duty that I know privatly and some we're telling me that they know that the risk is much higher then they make us believe. I do have friends in different parts of europe that made experiences like this but not everywhere. It also depends if you live in the EU or not. My Country is not part of the European Union.
i live in norway and our doctors aren't regular or make any money of vaccinating people, but they still vaccinate 97% or so. weird huh.

theknifesong

• wow!balls!
« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2018, 06:05:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Good point, I don’t know enough about how much/what vaccines they used back then in russia. But Russia surely wasn’t the only country that already had vaccines back then.

Vaccines was present in Russia since 1957, back there were no business or corporations who made money on it or benefit in someway.

"I don’t know enough about... " and that is a beauty of science, you don't need to invent something everyday, or study for 10 years if you want to fix your teeth for example, you just go to the doctor and do it. Same thing with vaccination, some smart people did their job, just fucking trust them to avoid measles outbreaks.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #197 on: August 21, 2018, 06:19:17 AM »
What is it about vaccines that scare stupid people, anyway?

Is it the fish stick's worth of mercury in it? Is it the cholesterol from the egg white?

Has nobody told these people that we're essentially glorified raccoons, more or less built to thrive off garbage?

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #198 on: August 21, 2018, 06:46:18 AM »

Smartass

• Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2018, 07:11:18 AM »
What is it about vaccines that scare stupid people, anyway?

Is it the fish stick's worth of mercury in it? Is it the cholesterol from the egg white?

Has nobody told these people that we're essentially glorified raccoons, more or less built to thrive off garbage?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenny_McCarthy
It's because this stupid ass need to find someone/some thing to blame for the fact her kid was autistic.

So she got paid a shitty doctor and shit ton of advertisers to run this narrative of vaccines are bad, and thus you got the shit show we have today.

This is a just a long fucking way of saying the people are scared that their kids are going to end up autistic from vaccines, instead of actually being worried about them catching shit like polio.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
If you don't think you or your children should be vaccinated, please fucking kill thyself.

We don't need stupid fucking people bringing down the entire human race because of stupid people's stupid fucking mindsets and opinions.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #201 on: August 21, 2018, 11:26:27 AM »
Ok so we're agreed then, if you're against vaccines, you die and your children die. Glad we settled that.

This has to be the worst discussion on SLAP since the "Geoff Rowley wants to use your aborted fetuses for target practice" thread.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:28:33 AM by shripshrapper »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
« Reply #202 on: August 21, 2018, 11:39:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
i live in norway and our doctors aren't regular or make any money of vaccinating people, but they still vaccinate 97% or so. weird huh.

Ok, lets pretend these conversations happened for arguments sake. You are talking to docters who tell you, off the record no less, as its something that might come to haunt them (by whom? big pharma? the government?), that ''the risk is much higher then they make us believe''... clif hanger!

the risk of what? (a) autism? or the risk of (b) side effects?
>the risk of (a) autism was never proven by anyone, so lets go with option (b); side effects
they are doctors so they are right! right?
>the risk of side effects is much greater then we believe!
but what are the side effects of mmr vaccine?
>injection site reactions (pain, redness, swelling, or a lump), fever, rash, headache, dizziness, joint or muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
or the more serious side effects like easy bruising or bleeding, seizures, or mental/mood changes (such as confusion).

do these side effects weigh up to lets say, dying?(measles(1/1000 up to 10/1000, mumps (1/1000th patients)) or cardiac, cerebral, ophthalmic and auditory defects in new- borns.

Is it not more likely that you misuderstood you doctors and that they ment that:
 the risk of side effects is much greater then the risk of catching the measles is as of right now (as long as the majority of people is vaccinated)

Otherwise it would mean that there is alot (your words) of docters in europe vaccinating people against their will or medical advice.
This then means that those doctors do not care about their patients as they are still vaccinating and not standing on the barricades saving these ignorant people from the risk that is much higher as they make us believe

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #203 on: August 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM »
yo i read somewhere that if you vaccinate your son that 9 times outta 10 they'll turn out to be a hoeboy. studies have shown that once the boy hits puberty that if you make a small incision between the penis and the butthole (most know this area as the gooch) you will find little tiny ovaries. thats a pretty alarming figure if you ask me and thus explains slaps current climate. i on the other hand was not vaccinated. i am not a hoeboy and I am perfectly heathy young man with a good head on his shoulders. I'm definitely anti vac.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2018, 12:38:29 PM »
what's up with all this talk of poosys and hoeboys. what are these words

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2018, 12:52:28 PM »
what's up with all this talk of poosys and hoeboys. what are these words

i gotchu my guy

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoeboy

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2018, 08:46:53 AM »
wow let's get the fuck out of this thread

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
I think Grosso hit the nail on the head when he said NEVER discuss with other people how you raise your kids...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Issy

« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2018, 07:21:25 PM »