Author Topic: Daryl Angel of HABITAT  (Read 15320 times)

Matthew Hamilton

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -210
Daryl Angel of HABITAT
« on: August 19, 2018, 01:10:51 AM »
www.habitatskateboards.com new boards and he doesnt pro board from this new series.

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
Re: Daryl Angel of HABITAT
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 10:18:14 AM »
they don't have a team page to double check no?

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »
https://www.tactics.com/habitat/angel-bobs-burgers-85-skateboard-deck
his bobs burgers graphic is up on tactics still on "coming soon" tho

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 10:25:54 AM »
Still on. Delete this.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »
Let’s be real, they do bob’s burgers collabs and sponsor well-known domestic abusers.
Fuck habitat.
They went from great skaters to Daryl Angel the woman beater.
They also just sell an image, and get theie boards pressed by one of the few manufacturers around.
Who the fuck is buying the board from the company who was “abuse women” as one of its main images.
They know damned well that Daryl the woman abuser is wide spread.
They know every video released with him in it has to be immediately taken down because the comments fill with “fuck Daryl Angel he beats women” comments. There’s no way they haven’t seen the accusations and evidence, but they just go on sponsoring him, and go on with “HABITAT, THE PREFFERED BOARDS OF WOMAN BEATERS” as their image.

Congratulations to the owners of Habitat for taking a stand: they’ll gladly lose money to send the message that they stand for domestic abuse. Seems like a weird hill to die on, but fuck it, I’ve been done with antihero since the priya/tnt incident and half their team decided that anybody who doesn’t like racism isn’t down with them, not buying habitat should be even easier. Funny thing is, they’ve stood with domestic violence so long, even once that pile of shit is gone it would be hard to give them money I worked hard earning, knowing I can get practically identical boards from the same manufacturer from a brand that isn’t all about beating up women.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 12:25:23 PM »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 12:55:02 PM »
Can somebody get Tony T back in here to frighten Gip off his high horse?

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 02:39:27 PM »
from what ive heard daryl has been of for 3 months, all his board sales were cancelled and the shops were credited for the products

Jacob Gary

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 03:13:50 PM »
Are we supposed to believe you because your avatar is the habitat logo?

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2018, 03:31:26 PM »
Can somebody get Tony T back in here to frighten Gip off his high horse?

u know hes hiding something tho. he comes into these threads like those anti-gay closet cases.

canadian tm

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2018, 03:43:30 PM »
Let’s be real, they do bob’s burgers collabs and sponsor well-known domestic abusers.
Fuck habitat.
They also just sell an image, and get theie boards pressed by one of the few manufacturers around.
Who the fuck is buying the board from the company who was “abuse women” as one of its main images.
They know every video released with him in it has to be immediately taken down because the comments fill with “fuck Daryl Angel he beats women” comments. There’s no way they haven’t seen the accusations and evidence, but they just go on sponsoring him, and go on with “HABITAT, THE PREFFERED BOARDS OF WOMAN BEATERS” as their image.

Congratulations to the owners of Habitat for taking a stand: they’ll gladly lose money to send the message that they stand for domestic abuse. Seems like a weird hill to die on, but fuck it, I’ve been done with antihero since the priya/tnt incident and half their team decided that anybody who doesn’t like racism isn’t down with them, not buying habitat should be even easier. Funny thing is, they’ve stood with domestic violence so long, even once that pile of shit is gone it would be hard to give them money I worked hard earning, knowing I can get practically identical boards from the same manufacturer from a brand that isn’t all about beating up women.

haha u have over 20k posts on a skateboarding forum

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 119
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »
they don't have a team page to double check no?
They haven't had a team page in years, not sure why, and from time to time dudes won't have pro models on the site, I don't think that site shows rather full catalog

feedmeseymour

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 07:14:23 PM »

haha u have over 20k posts on a skateboarding forum
Hah right? What a loser having a job with computer access and downtime, unbelievable I tell ya.

Fred Savage

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2018, 07:48:22 PM »
Sniff sniff sniff. Hmmmmm. Kinda smells like gipper poosey in here. Gipper vs darly
New king of the road challenge . Biggest poosey out there challenge

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
Yeah, fucking Gipper.  What a dick for not wanting to support an abuser...

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2018, 09:04:33 PM »
Lol just playing devils avacado here

Gip I hear you , but your complaining about one skater and one company when they are just a gear in an industry the continues to re issue gator boards.

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
Daryl is of Habitat and Nike

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2018, 10:10:12 PM »

Leaky McBurnside

• Rep: 10
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2018, 12:13:25 AM »
Daryl is of Habitat and Nike

Neither brand will miss him.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2018, 08:37:14 AM »
Fuck habitat.

Just gonna throw this out there.  You don't want to support Habitat or Antihero or Cons or SC, I get that.  BUT if you support the same manufacturer, that manufactures boards/product for brand that supports things you don't agree with, aren't you, in effect, supporting that brand/rider indirectly? 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Pigeon

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck habitat.

[close]

Just gonna throw this out there.  You don't want to support Habitat or Antihero or Cons or SC, I get that.  BUT if you support the same manufacturer, that manufactures boards/product for brand that supports things you don't agree with, aren't you, in effect, supporting that brand/rider indirectly?
What are his options aside from Chapman? Crail and Dwindle?

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck habitat.

[close]

[close]
What are his options aside from Chapman? Crail and Dwindle?

If that's the case, then that's the case.  I'm just pointing it out. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

berries and a twig

• Rep: -7
  • fucking steak
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 05:32:59 PM »
Fuck habitat.

Fuck habitat.

it gives me a headache how much you care..... mine as well just focus yourself cause everything you do in some way is supported by inhumane ways.... like any product you own from china... think about those low paid factory workers.. but if we stop buying them from china they'll fire the workers, then they have no money. All im gonna say is all you fucking slap detectives are not real detectives... its hard to believe one post and a picture of a crying girl.. I can produce content like that as well..

laticia bufoni beat filipe gustavo in an elevator confirmed
Shouldn’t it be “Cory Kennedy off Nike”?  Pretty sure there’s a way to edit titles of threads.

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 05:44:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck habitat.

[close]
Expand Quote
Fuck habitat.

[close]

it gives me a headache how much you care..... mine as well just focus yourself cause everything you do in some way is supported by inhumane ways.... like any product you own from china... think about those low paid factory workers.. but if we stop buying them from china they'll fire the workers, then they have no money. All im gonna say is all you fucking slap detectives are not real detectives... its hard to believe one post and a picture of a crying girl.. I can produce content like that as well..

laticia bufoni beat filipe gustavo in an elevator confirmed

WOW you are a fucking idiot.

Thats so sick how you have pointed out that more than one bad thing exists. Really eye opening. You don't come across like a 16 year old at all.

Keep fighting the good fight Gip. Just know that more people support your passion than support this passionless, negative, intellectual void.

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2018, 05:47:23 PM »
Fuck habitat.

shut up nerd

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
About time he was beaten to the punch, fuck Daryl.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 06:36:38 PM »
His parts have been shit for a while, besides he makes skateboarding look bad, but I guess its all corp any ways? A lot of people that skate for habitat have a couple good parts and everyone loves them, Im a victim to that as well, but the habitat team I grew up loving is gone and daryl should've been off before anyone else, did all the industry heads ignore our thread about daryl, to focus on nazis?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2018, 06:51:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Fuck habitat.

[close]

No, not at all. Reread what you just wrote and hit yourself when you understand it.

And I’m still waiting for Tony Trujillo to produce the photos and police report.
Tony, you’re going to do that and clear your name right? Because with you not producing that evidence you swore you had, we both are going to look pretty stupid here.
But he’ll produce the evidence. I’d think his career would depend on it.
Its weird though, I gotta say, having all that evidence that clears you, claiming it will clear you, then just not producing it as if it didn’t matter.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2018, 07:02:05 PM »
What's the deal with him getting whooped on in CPH? Someone dropped that nugget in another thread and then ghosted.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2018, 07:40:21 PM »
Fuck habitat.

Shut the fuck up already
Rest in peace Dick Dale.