Author Topic: Omaha Indoor Park?  (Read 799 times)

csb711

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Omaha Indoor Park?
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:31:10 PM »
headed to Omaha next week for a week 1/2 to visit family for Thanksgiving. I thought for sure there would be indoor parks there but after googling, it looks like there was only one that closed in 2014. any tips?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 09:44:41 AM by csb711 »

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Omaha Indoor Park?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:23:53 PM »
How do you feel about bowls?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 11:08:41 PM »
I visit Omaha once/twice a year and would go to The Bay in Lincoln. About an hours drive but it's a solid park.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »
The bay is good. The shop connected to it has been open for 32 years. I worked there for 10 of them. Phil is a great guy. I might also be able to help you get hooked up with a session at the private indoor bowl in Omaha if you're interested. Built, operated and maintained by Jeff Chase. If you're from the area, you probably know who that is.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

csb711

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 08:52:36 PM »
thanks all! unfortunately I'm not much of a bowl guy, ledges/mini ramps is more my thing. I need to get my bowl game up one of these days/years. I will probably hit up The Bay at least once and just pack some warm clothes so I can layer up and maybe find a good parking garage to session during the week.