Author Topic: Aaron Kyro to Baker?  (Read 7302 times)

MilfRomney, Zumiez And Xanax and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -8
Re: Aaron Kyro to Baker?
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2018, 10:51:24 AM »

kentrock

• Rep: -75
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »

thank you for posting a pic, now maybe the losers will know who he is.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -4
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2018, 02:19:09 PM »
cuntrock you've been a garbage poster from day one.

Focus yr account immediately, you simpleton troll.

expired

• Rep: -7
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »

Do you work for revive or braille?
Looks like a white forrest at times, those crazy eyes.
Fuck this guy, fuck the OP, fuck braille, one of the worst things that pops up on youtube for me, yes its related to skateboarding, but nothing about him makes me want to skateboard, hes more like a computer nerd trying to infiltrate.
"If I don't get on after this, fuck it, I'm riding for Blind" Enzo Cautela

kentrock

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2018, 04:30:16 PM »

Fuck this guy, fuck the OP, fuck braille, one of the worst things that pops up on youtube for me, yes its related to skateboarding, but nothing about him makes me want to skateboard, hes more like a computer nerd trying to infiltrate.

ppl like you really piss me off.  he has help more people skateboarding than you ever will and he make bank doing it. 

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -67
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »
he looks like a pedophile
I can see why people think Slap is a bunch of retards; multiple people think Menikmati is the worst skate video of all time?

kentrock

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2018, 06:07:06 PM »

don't think so. hes a christian.

lilboosie

• Rep: 13
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2018, 06:09:18 PM »
Mr bean looking ass

shripshrapper

• Rep: -9
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »

So do you, Mr. kid diddler.

jakeumms

• Rep: 25
  • Fakest Arms
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2018, 07:08:09 PM »

You sure? That is definitely not what I've heard. In fact, I think we discuss his faith earlier in the thread.

But real talk, I don't care. I have no beef with this dude.

offkilter

• Rep: 39
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2018, 10:00:30 PM »
This guy will never in a million years be relevant in the professional skateboarding world or get on Baker. He's just pushing content / product to kids who might otherwise not skate, I don't think it's a bad thing.

Witcheshit

• Rep: 0
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »

mtvic

• Rep: -48
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2018, 01:38:05 AM »
Mr bean looking ass

Ironically I used to call aaron this when he was growing up. Cuntrock is obviously just trolling but no. Aaron is not and has never been Christian.  Aaron was really good fifteen years ago. He just left skating for Scientology right when things were starting to Pick up for him and he hasn't ever been the same since.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2018, 03:34:12 AM »

ppl like you really piss me off.  he has help more people skateboarding than you ever will and he make bank doing it. 
You'd think with all the Bank he's making he could spend more than $6 on a haircut.

billyerlife

• Rep: 28
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2018, 08:46:45 AM »

These two things aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

also a kentrock post

Ok, so I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:49:29 AM by billyerlife »

shripshrapper

• Rep: -9
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2018, 08:47:35 AM »
A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”

also a kentrock post

Ah, I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.

A week off of SLAP?! What are we supposed to do in the meantime?.. Skate?

kentrock

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2018, 12:43:16 PM »

Ok, so I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.
[/quote

your the dumbass piece of shit.  maybe if you knew what you were talking about.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -4
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2018, 01:22:20 PM »
Nobody wants you here, kuntrock. Leave.

expired

• Rep: -7
« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »

you really must love this guy to reply to every response in this thread defending him. Also im not trying to help people skateboard or make money off it, its something I love to do. Either way you really need to accept that revive/youtube skaters aren't a part of slap and will never be cared about here
"If I don't get on after this, fuck it, I'm riding for Blind" Enzo Cautela

calvinsdream

• Rep: 14
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2018, 03:09:38 PM »

Your account is a ballsack

kentrock

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »

you really must love this guy to reply to every response in this thread defending him. Also im not trying to help people skateboard or make money off it, its something I love to do. Either way you really need to accept that revive/youtube skaters aren't a part of slap and will never be cared about here

i got mad respect for the dude.  he has helped my skating in so many ways, and he's a cool guy.  i dont want his dick or anything.

Ohiggans87

• Rep: -2
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »
[/quote

What about the Catholic Church dude....... being a Christian has nothing to do with it. That said I doubt he’s a pedo. I don’t care what anyone says about him, he’s a good dude that’s done a lot for skateboarding.

bromegamod3

• Rep: 0
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2018, 11:36:34 PM »

kentrock

« Reply #113 on: Today at 12:56:05 PM »
[/quote

What about the Catholic Church dude....... being a Christian has nothing to do with it. That said I doubt he’s a pedo. I don’t care what anyone says about him, he’s a good dude that’s done a lot for skateboarding.

thats what im saying.  just bcuz hes not a fucked up mess like other core skaters, hes still given more to skateboarding than a lot of loser heros.

kentrock

« Reply #114 on: Today at 12:58:42 PM »

maybe baker trying to clean up they're image before they get sued.  dustin dolin is a piece of shit alcoholic with hiv.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #115 on: Today at 02:09:17 PM »

So this is either Aaron or one of those kids who starts skating but sucks and is like why does everyone hate on me I thought this was a “community”.  Skating needs less people right now and more money going to legit skaters. Why should Aaron Kyro get money and the foundation dudes who actually skate and are out in the streets pushing the limits not? Focus your account and get therapy cause you idolize a kook.